Daily Check in Thus Mar 29

pwmatt

Cathlete
Morning Glories!

IMAX2 and LIC abs today. I do the first 5 intervals withouts breaks as they are a little easier. Once we get to the halfway mark, i'm taking all the breaks I can. Does anyone else find themselves distracted by little things, ie. lint on the rug, a picture out of place, magazine in the wrong spot - ya know anything that will allow you to take another few second break!;-)

I have to start being accountable for my eating again. I used to do WW with point. Writing down everything works for me, so I think I'll slide back into it for a little bit. Unlike Jane's rotation, this one hasn't been so kind to me if you use the scale as a marker. Numbers aside, I'm seeing a little thickening in the middle. Yikes, can't have that with summer approaching!! :(

Have a great day!

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow....

Phyllis - WW works for me with a little modifying of the program to fit my lifestyle. No what method I am using at any given time to track my calories, i.e. WW, Sparkpeople, I HAVE to track them. I can't wing it and keep myself in line. I am down one pound below my goal weight and would like to take it down between 3 and 5 more pounds, more importantly I need that 1/2 inch to come off my butt so I can fit into some of my more fitted capri pants. Not there yet.

I am definitely ready for a more intense rotation. I don't regret doing this month's rotation. By the way I'm feeling right now, I was in desperate need of a break.

Today's workout will be PowerHour!

Tammy - how mom's doing?

Hello to everyone else!

BTW - I need one of those arrow smilies.... I posted a while back on the <------ thread... I just have problems keeping up with all the posts. That's why I stopped posting on the WW thread. I guess I need to stick with this little corner of CatheLand.

Good Thursday morning Phyllis, Jane and all who follow;

Today is LIC and this one I always look forward to, it goes by so quickly maybe because I enjoy the music.

As a lifetime WW member - the program works really well for me when I journal everything that I eat - I use e-tools to help keep me accountable , I slacked off for awhile there and now I'm dealing with rebound weight :/ lol

Whats the meaning behind that arrowhead smiley anyway? I 've seen many folks on the forums using it.

Phyllis - IMAX2 has always been my all time favorite workout - have fun with it

Jane - enjoy PH - I did this one earlier in the week and really enjoyed it :)

Have a wonderful Thursday all , the weekends almost here!:7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is PLB and a 25 min SS run. It also marks the last day of the March '06 rotation for me. My weight is up a few lbs, but then again, my eating this month was really, really horrid. I'm hoping for a kick*ss rotation for next month.

Phyllis: Oh no!!!! You have IM#2 ADD:+ :+

Jane: Mom is doing well. Yesterday she seemed much better, and I think, *crosses fingers* she may be finally turning the corner! Thanks for asking!

Heather: WHERE ARE YOU?

Tig: Did you see my ? on iTreads....which ones are your favorites?

Vilma: LIC is one of my new favorites.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hey everyone!

I do so much better when I keep a food diary also. It make me so much more accountable, imo. However, I have been slacking on that lately - I just don't want to write down the amount of jelly beans in my life right now!:+

Today was a new workout, the new CIA workout with Sharon Twombley, All Body Attack. 85 minutes of FUN! This is a great interval workout with cardio, weights, core, you name it, she does it, and the time flew by!!! This one is better than her last, and there is no boredom whatsoever!

Have a great day.

Hi Guys!

I've missed you!
Jane said she told you I've had a migraine. ugh.
At least it wasn't quite as bad as usual and I still got my workouts (very modified) done.
Today was LIC, which I did upperbody circuit plus abs but ended up skipping the last cardio segment because I felt like I was gonna pass out.
:eek:

It still counts though! ha:p :D

Tammy, that is excellent news about your mom, please keep us informed!

Connie, I looked at the new CIA's step workout (can't remember the name) and meant to get it while it was still on presale, but missed it.:(
Do you have any idea when Tracey's new ones are being shipped?

Tomorrow's Friday! YIPPEEE!!!:7

Hi guys!

Sore as all get out from lower body pyramid yesterday...did do a short 20 minute WATP workout followed by 10 minutes of Cathe ab work from the Body Fusion dvd...

I track food on sparkpeople...have been deabting now that the last 15 seem to want to stick around on trying WW or something, but Sparkpeople is free...and you can't beat that...we'll see if the scale moves after tax season is finished...right now maintaining is good!

Have a great day!

Deb

Hi gals, it turned into a rest day for me since I have to go in and be fingerprinted for my new job!! Yes, I got the job!! I start next week with orientation during the day so I guess next week is shot for exercise also. LOL!! My dh is going to work half days so the boys won't be home all day alone.

Thanks for all the prayers, I will get a workout in tomorrow.:) :7

Good Afternoon Folks!

Sorry I've been amiss in posting here the last couple of days....I've been bad with my check-ins all together lately. I used to be one of the first to show my face and now I'm often one of the last! LOL

Today I took spin in the morning and tonight it's Yoga X. I am nearing the end of week 11... "I can't believe it! The party's almost over!"!

Tammy, I'm sorry I missed your post about Itreads...My faves? Hmmmmm-good question! Let me go take a peek at my Ipod and I'll tell ya!......Okay, here's what I have:

set 1/20 mins
set 3/40 mins
set 5/60 mins(indoor marathon training)
set 13/30 mins
set 2/20 mins
set 11/40 mins
set 5/40 mins
set 14/45 mins

Set 13/30 mins is an awesome sprinting work out. That's all it is! 6 sprints and 6 recoveries. It's a quick but effective work out.

I can't remember the details of alot of the others but I know I liked set 5/40 min and set 14/45 mins. I thought they were good, tough work outs.

They are all good in my oppinion though!!! I may own the entire collection some day!}( }( }( You really can't beat 'em for the price!

Hope I helped some!:)

Hey Becky,

You have to get this dvd, it is the bomb! Tracey's should be shipping by the end of next week, according to her forum.

I am glad you are back in the land of the living!

I start Monday with orientation for 3 days. My dh is working half days Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so the boys won't be home all day alone. After orientation and training I will be working weekends only.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.