Daily Check in Thursday September 3, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more McFit Method from youtube - heavy weights + jump rope. I added on another McFit heavy weights chest workout + 5 minutes of jumprope dudes skipping. Phew!

Geoff - I knew you meant Wednesday at yesterday's check-in cos you wrote hump day! I just wanted to tease you :)

Have a wonderful day friends!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did more McFit Method from youtube - heavy weights + jump rope. I added on another McFit heavy weights chest workout + 5 minutes of jumprope dudes skipping. Phew!

Geoff - I knew you meant Wednesday at yesterday's check-in cos you wrote hump day! I just wanted to tease you :)

Have a wonderful day friends!

To finish up the week I did a Denise Austin workout yesterday. I know a lot of people can't stand her and I won't argue that. However, she has some good stuff and I find she's a little more tame on DVD's.

Geoff

Hi all

Today was Fitness Fusion Live and yoga.

Geoff- I put Denise in the same box as JNL (Jennifer Nicole Lee) Fitness. The workouts are really good if you can deal with the instructors.

Would anyone be interested in having one continuing thread so we can see the prior day posts? I don’t know if it is just me but I have a hard time keeping up with ongoing conversation when there is a new thread everyday. We could set it up for the week, month, year whatever.

Have a great day

Would anyone be interested in having one continuing thread so we can see the prior day posts? I don’t know if it is just me but I have a hard time keeping up with ongoing conversation when there is a new thread everyday. We could set it up for the week, month, year whatever.
Lisa, I was also wondering about that. If a continuing thread feels like too much of a commitment maybe a weekly thread to begin with?

See I get too bogged down if there are too many responses. Quite honestly up till now we never had this many people so conversations weren't really a thing. Kind of defeats the purpose of a 'Daily Check in.

But since I am one of the originals of this thread I maybe just old and set in my ways, LOL!

Today I did a Billy Blanks BoomBoxing tutorial which was a workout on its own . It was 56 minutes and I sweated big-time. It was very good.

Think I am finished unless I do some floorwork.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi everyone,

Today was Disco-Robics w/Ali Green & Post Workout Yoga Stretch w/Yoga Upload. Yesterday's yoga wiped me out. My knees and thunbs where a little cranky after the workout. So I decided to change it up a bit for today.

Weekly is fine with me too!

Have a great day.

See I get too bogged down if there are too many responses. Quite honestly up till now we never had this many people so conversations weren't really a thing. Kind of defeats the purpose of a 'Daily Check in.
I admit that I did wonder about that and have restrained myself from being too chatty so as not to offend. Can you imagine if I wasn’t restraining myself? ;)

I admit that I did wonder about that and have restrained myself from being too chatty so as not to offend. Can you imagine if I wasn’t restraining myself? ;)
I enjoy the chatter :) if you all want to keep this as just a quick check in, majority rules

I'm good with weekly. Some of the other check in's are so long it's hard to kind of jump in with over 1,000 posts :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.