Daily Check in Thursday September 10th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,.

Today, I managed about 40 minutes total of McFit method (jump rope + weight training/bodyweight). I added in 10 minutes of Lite lower body pump as I had some extra time.

now - to stretch.

Welcome Lilacsinspring! If you are the first to workout, please feel free to start the daily thread!

Have a great day everyone.

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Well, not teaching my class yesterday messes with my workouts , since normally I would go to the gym and do the elliptical. But I did that yesterday when no one showed for my class.

So today I did my own Aerobic and Kickbox Circuit adding some different moves to some of it. It was 56 minutes long and I was sweating big time.

Then I took a short break and then did another Kristin Thomson workout a cardio kickboxing combos but no drills just 3 combo moves. It was 46 minutes and again I sweated once again. The house is at 77°F which normally isn't bad but it is really humid outside so I think that factored in to how it feels.

Anyway, have a great day and workout!!

ddsadie

Cathlete
Hi all,

Today was Yoga Flow for Balance & Flexibility w/Yoga Upload. I really like her practices.

Mad-Dog88

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Usually, this would be a rest day. However, to burn off some of the extra fat and calories from the week, I went back in time to 1985 and did the aerobics section (With 2lb Weights) from Jane Fonda's New Workout. Some of you ladies might remember this...LOL!!!

Geoff

Attachments

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.