@DAILY CHECK IN THURSDAY MAY 4TH@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I did 45 minutes of Taebo Total Body Fat Blaster, only stopping early when a neighbor stopped by.

Good workout, more like a Taebo circuit since he uses the bands (I use 2 pound walking weights), lots of standing abwork.

Have a great day![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all who follow. Today I did Cathe Live Lower body boot camp. Very nice! Have a great evening everyone. Be well.

Howdy Annette & Peg, good workouts .....tonight I did an Ab Bootcamp workout. Sure have done a bunch of ab
Work this week! Everyone take care and a hello to the rest of the group.

Great workouts today ladies!!! :) Be back with you tomorrow! ;)

It was 26 degrees here today and very humid. WTH? I really hope this isn't a sign of the kind of hot summer we'll be having again.

Hi Everyone,

Hi Hannah! Nice to see you checking in.

Today I did my own short EDT workout with the blender. I added on the real hoco - getting stronger - just 20 minutes. I am writing this today, not yesterday. My office is still not set back up in the basement so my routine is still off. At least the leak has been fixed. just waiting on repair. And it was pretty cold in toronto - and rainy.

See you all... today.

Feel better soon, Henriette ! Hey Hannah, working your abs this week too? I have done 2 0r 3 ab based workouts this week, I really don't
like doing ab exercises, but we must, I guess ! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.