Daily Check in Thursday August 27th, 2020..HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Mad-Dog88

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Since I was up early, I would get the day started. Rest day for today and tomorrow for me. Yesterdays post;
jacmar said:
I love NJ❤. My husband and I talk ever once in a while about moving but I doubt we will ever pull the trigger.

I have never been to Cathe’s gym. I am not a big fan of in person gyms so that’s why I’ve always worked out at home. Bit of a germs phobia even without COVID lol

HUGE Yankees fan!!!
I miss NJ and the diners!!! However, don't miss the winter!! Good thing about being a Yankees fan :) Everyone at work gives me a hard time recuse I'm a Yankee fan and from NJ

Firm Sculpted Buns, Hips, and Thighs in the books complete with autograph from Tracie Long. Used the big mat for this workout!Should be good on salads for the next few days! Promise to do a Cathe workout next week!

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Today was CL Stability Ball Total Body Weights and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Geoff -thank you for forwarding yesterday’s post. It helps since we do a new thread everyday. Yes NJ are tough but its something I am willing to put up with at this point. We are 30 minutes from NYC and an hour from the beach and the mountains. There have been days that we have gone to the beach, come home showered and had dinner in NYC :)

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Today was 30m Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class w/Yoga Upload. My elbow is better now. Seems like it's always some new ache....lol. Ah, but we perservere!

Have a great day all.

Hi all,

Today I taught my Weights, Cardio and more Weights 2 routine to 4 ladies for an hour. I really hit shoulders, biceps and triceps hard in the class.

Then I did a 35 minute weight workout hitting chest hard with barbell press and flies. Plus 1 exercise for back, triceps, biceps and shoulder, and floorwork for abs and legs.

Have a great weekend and workout !!

Hi Everyone!

KY & RWH: HiiT Circuit UB - I enjoyed this one but not as much as the LB version. It was my fault. We were all jostling for gym time and I was last. I had eaten little for dinner so I ate a light snack. I always workout in a fasted state and was surprised how even a light meal made a negative difference. Live and learn.

Today was the last WO of the 3rd month of my rotation.

Have a great entre into the weekend everyone!

I worked out yesterday! I made my own mix of Cathe legs + jump rope dudes for 1 hour. It was tough but fun!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.