@DAILY CHECK IN THURSDAY APRIL 27th@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I did KCM TLC Boxing Combos then I did 20 minutes of my All Kicking(with some punches thrown in ) workout (I left out the warmup and first weight segment), because I wanted kicks and no other workout was calling my name.

Have a great day [emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good afternoon everyone! Today I did Cathe Cross train express- All Step. Annette, do you have any of Susan Chung's "Rapid Fire" workouts? They are kickboxing and have a nice amount of kicks. I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy day. Hello to all who follow.

Hi girls, today I did the Easter challenge blender workout, but I have to admit that I did switch out some of the higher impact segments
for lower impact segments, so I could complete it ! I was able to leave some of the segments as they were, so it turned out to be a good
little cardio workout, Sweat is dripping! Have a good evening.

I only managed Country Heat routine 3 on Thursday. Most fun CH routine so far. I had absolutely no voice and can't say the w/o made me feel any better, so I may just have to rest until I really start feeling better. [emoji24] I already miss my workouts.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.