Daily Check in Thurs Sept 17

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

I got home from work and didn't open the mail or make dinner- I put my tower together! It was pretty simple, thankfully. I'll use it tomorrow for my back workout! Aack, I'm scared!

Today is a leg workout. I'm back to having to get DD to school by 7 on some mornings, and that throws a monkey wrench in my morning routine. I'll figure it out my June!

Annette, what did you decide to do with you son? The movies are always an option.

Good Morning !!

Phyllis ......am glad to hear the tower wasn't hard to put together. I don't plan to wait around for DH to do it !!! Can't wait to get it !

Today is CLX cardio and abs.

Survivor starts tonight.....if anyone is a fan .
Connie, don't you watch ??
They keep showing commercials of one guy I guess is going to be this season's villian. He seems really awful . ack.

Well, have a good one ! TOMORROWS FRIDAY !!!!!! :)
Becky

Good Morning Glories!

Today is CLX Burn It Off and Extreme Abs. My boss is out of town for the rest of the week :D:D

Have a great day all!

Phyllis - Good luck with the tower, I hope you enjoy it!:eek:

Becky - Yes, I have been a fan, but my fun with this show is starting to wane. It is getting pretty redundant from season to season, and I think alot of the "character"s are getting more and more contrived. I am not sure if I am on bandwagon, but I am not giving up yet.

Today was HSC. Is it me, or do most of the workouts in this series leave you cold? I am starting to get that feeling..

Good Morning Ladies!!

Boy have I missed checking in with you all.

Phyllis that is great that you have your tower - so I'm guessing all the preorders have shipped? I wish I had room for one myself perhaps when we move next year ;)

Becky
have fun w/ CLX - as far as tv I have tons of stuff dvr'd but I'm just so tired that I don't watch until my weekends.

Tammy have a great time while the boss is away ;) gotta love CLX's short workout times - reason why I enjoy it so much

Conni
I still swear that the Intensity series was Cathe's best. I'm actually thinking about selling off some of my Cathe's that I haven't used in way over a year, may do that as a moving sale ;)

Well as you all probably know I'm busy with regular family stuff and school. I am so enjoying my days away from the house while I'm at class. The work itself is challenging but I love it.

No workout for me today as I just got my hair done yesterday and for the amount of money I shelled out I'm not ruining it just yet lol - I go to an Aveda spa & salon and that's where I treat myself and get pampered before I found this place I never sat in a chair and got a great back, neck massage before my hair gets washed and styled :) Now its a given - such bliss.

Just popping in to say all is well as can be and that I have you gals on my mind. Big hugs to all ....time to get going :eek: before I'm late

Last edited:
HI VILMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you here !!! I hope you can check in more often !!!!

Connie, I am exactly the same way with Survivor. I've watched every single season and it is getting very repetitive and ........uhhhh sometimes BORING ?? They need to come up with some twists, maybe some different people (instead of ALWAYS the same types) and new challenges !!! I mean COME ON ! You can only stand so many puzzles and swim out , untie a rope, use the key.....etc ... lol
Still, I am hanging in there, hoping they shake things up a bit this season !

Okay my workout was good. Burn intervals (love it) and extreme abs (first time I've done it and really liked it a lot !!)

Have a good one !!

Becky

Phyllis, I am leaning toward a new arcade (he loves arcades) that is in a different town, we have never been there and I think it is bigger than the one we always go to and it is open year round. Ours closes for the winter.

I did 35 min. of Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge and Core Training..I practiced the 1st combo till I think I pretty much have it (at least part of the time, LOL:eek: ). It is a good workout but I am having to teach myself the moves which can be slow going for me, LOL!! I am sooo old ya know,:confused:

Hope you have a great day!!;)

Oh and I will also drag my son to the mall for me.. hey it is only fair if I have to go to the arcade with him, doncha think?!?:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.