Daily Check in Thurs Dec 10

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hey all - rest day for me.

Tammy, what rotation are you doing that you are sick of already?

Welcome Carmen!

Happy Friday Eve!

Hi All! I'm going to do CC#1 this morning, then some ab work and a nice stretch.

Phyllis~ I'm doing the Cathe's December rotation...well, at least I was! ;)

Good Morning !

The wind is howling and it's 18 degrees ! Of course this morning I have somewhere to be !!!!!!! YUCK !

Today is step.....not sure which one but sounds fun !
Oh but I think it's also the add on of 30 pushups and 200 crunches. yikes!

Have a good one !

Becky

Hi everyone. Tammy, is the December rotation the one that you are sick of? I have to say I am not thrilled with it actually. Alot of cardio, and not much weight work.
I am sticking with my version, at least for now..
Today was cardio - I did Franny's Cardio Parties - step and core segments.

We are frigid up here Becky, but fortunately not much snow at all. We are doing well compared to alot of people in the country..

Good Thursday morning Ladies!

I have the day off from school and decided to pop in and say hello to my wonderful Cathe friends.

I hope & pray all are doing well.

I'm as good as can be and have sporadically posted over on Facebook ::::waves to Phyllis::::

I wasn't working out for a bit as I'm recovering from a very bad kidney infection that almost landed me a stay at the hospital but thankfully I was able to convince my doctor that I would do a heplock for IV antibiotics and then take my oral meds at home. I can't afford to stay out of school or be inactive at home.

Thankfully today is the last dauy of my medications and I'll be seeing my doctor this Monday for a FU .

Today I plan on The Bar Method and 30 m. of cardio floorwork.

Big Hugs to all. Missing you all!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to your thread. I am doing the current Dec rotation too. I know it's a lot of cardio but I'm eating lots of junk to offset it :p I know for Christmas I am getting the Gym Styles DVD's so I will get my fix then.

I dont have cardio fusion, so tonight I will find a 40 something min step to do, maybe SB.

Thanks again.

Carmen.

I did LIC cardio premix in place of cardio fusion. Just liked the idea of low impact today. I did the 30 pushups and 200 crunches too.

Carmen, good substitution ! You'll love gym styles !!

Vilma- Thanks for friending me ! :) I hope you feel better fast , that sounds awful. :(

Waving to everyone as I run off ..... lol

Becky

Hi,

I did Muscle Max select exercises for upper body.. plus more weight work for chest, biceps and triceps off of MIS plus abs off this also. May still do cardio not sure yet currently doing Algebra 2 with my oldest son.

Have a great day!!!:)

I changed my mind on SB for cardio tonight. Instead I did 6 rounds of the following 3 exercises: standing knee lift with a twist - 20 reps; jump rope 25; pyramid pushups on my toes -8 of them. I can only do 8 pushups on my toes, but by round 4 I alternated one push up on my toes, and one on the knees. By round 6 all eight were on my knees. I added 150 jumps (by rope that is) at the end for good measure. 6 rounds took me 20 minutes. I was spent, good work out.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.