Daily Check-In TGIFriday 11/12

Tamster

Cathlete
Morning Glories! TGIF :D Today is 30 min treadmill run. I hope everyone has a great day. This week went by fast, no?

Conni ~ I did the 'dork dance'! ;)

Going to try to do Upperbody today. This glute muscle thing is worse when I first get up, then during the day it is MUCH less, sometimes not bothering me at all........so I've been resting so far, but want to try ub..........
TGIF !!! So glad the weekend is almost here.

Hi Tammy and Becky,

Yeah Tammy!!! ;)

Becky - I always find if I take some advil before going to bed at night my muscle pain is always alot better in the morning when I get up. Just a thought..

Today was Peak 10 Cardio Strength.

OMG...probably one of the most intense workouts I have done in a loooong while. More intense than Cathe, imo. What a great concept. Michelle is doing some really kickbutt stuff with these workouts imo, and they are not for sissys! I did get through the entire workout and I felt good about it considering she is saying halfway through that they had been working on this for 8 weeks. Very intense, and I did some of the Peak cardio on my rebounder due to the impact, but those segments are very brief, and she builds up to them nicely. I would have liked to see my core work, but she tells you straight off that there is no traditional ab work in this workout, and that the core work is standing, so I did it that way. The stretch is also very thorough. Good production although Michelle is harder to hear in some parts.

GET THIS!

Hi all,

I managed to get a workout in even though I work this afternoon so I am a happy camper. I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp the kickbox premix only.

Felt good. Frustrated that no matter whether I work out or not my weight is exactly the same,:(, I guess I need to work harder somewhere probably eating but then again at least I am not gaining!;)

Have a great weekend. We will spend it buying 2 used cars, pray we can make it work moneywise, thanks.:eek:

Happy Friday - It was hard to go to work today after having yesterday off. Today its CLX BC 3 then a short intense cardio.

Connie - thanks for the review of Peak 10. I want to get it but I'm waiting for my new Cathe's to come in sometime next week. I cant wait to try Intensity.

Annette, great job on the workout. I hear ya on the eating....I had two fresh baked cinnamon rolls yesterday and I'm working it off today:confused:

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.