Daily Check in TGIF Aug 14

Congrats on finishing Meso 1, Phyllis, I hope you have a nice treat to reward yourself!

Today was GS Legs, and I added crunches before stretching. This is hands down the best leg workout in the Cathe collection, imo. BG is just overkill unless you go with the premixes, and the others are good, but this one does everything just right, imo.

TGIF!!!!

Yay Phyllis !! Congrats on finishing Meso 1 !

I did GS legs and core too Connie ! I did the weight work from Amy Bentos (abs & stretch) Core #1 and all the plank work from Core #2.

I second the YAY for Friday comment !!!! :)

Becky

It's just a leg day. My STS wo was legs too and I added on abs.

Conni, I agree B&G is a little over the top. This disk(12) that I did today was great - a little of everything . I know I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

What's on tap for everyone this weekend?

Hi all,

I did most of Muscle Max leaving out the legwork, dips and push ups and the core work.... I also did about 5 min. of Kelly Coffey-Meyer's standing ab work.

No cardio today just too hot.

No plans for the weekend since I am off now on Sat. I wasn't planning to do anything since I was supposed to be working.

MIA for a while....

My workouts this week -

Sunday - B&G - this crippled me with DOMS for days! I don't know about overkill but is sure killed my legs!

Monday - Disc #1 chest/shoulders/biceps

Tuesday - Step Blast

Wednesday - rest

Thursday - Disc #3 - legs - finally legs were able to stand another workout! Also STS no equipment abs

Today - CC #5 repeating challenge #1 (three four minute hills with rests in between). I ran the first time around on the challenge, then did a power walk on a higher incline on the second round) 80 minutes.... felt sooo good!

Hope everybody is doing well!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.