Daily Check in Saturday June 25, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Saturday Morning friends,

Today I did TT - Upper Body + partial Rippedism - biceps/triceps + 4 minute Jessica Smith Cardio Abs Tabata + my own stretch.

It's a bright sunny day today and the birds are chirping.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi Ceci,

I just spent about 90 min. listening and doing moves to 2 different CDs I ordered for my classes at the gym. Boy, I don't know how Cathe and others like her do it, it is A LOT of work. So one CD will be low impact with weights and the other one will be a basic kickboxing routine with weights (circuit ). I hope I don't lose anybody to a heart attack my first time teaching. :eek: So anyway I got a workout in for sure. I laid in the sun for about an hour and a half but the bugs were bad and it was hot.

Have a great weekend (long one for your Ceci, enjoy!)

Hi ladies,

Nice workouts. Preparing classes must be fun but also extremely hard work, esp. when you are just starting out. Having done classes for years and years it seems like it can't be all that hard to prepare one... Until you try. I fear I would forget the moves after 5 minutes!

Today I went for a short bike ride. Then later in the afternoon I seriously considered being lazy... Just reading, but I picked myself up off the couch and did Cathe Phat 2. I really enjoyed it. Pure strength 6 moves done 3 times alternating upper and lower body. Followed by another 6 moves times 3. You move so quickly between exercises that the heart rate really gets up and you build up a good sweat.

Afterwards I moved on to the new BarreAmped dvd that had arrived and did just the middle section 27min Extreme Cardio Fat Burn. I followed Suzanne most of the time only occassionally chosing the higher impact version that one of the ladies was doing and still it really got my heart rate up. Wasn't really expecting that.

I am really enjoying all these different trainers and types of exercises.

Have a lovely weekend.

Hi there, today was a rest day. We went to some friends' house so I tried to enjoy the day despite my headache and nausea. Yesterday was Cathe supercuts.

Hi,
Sunday I went for a long bike ride and a walk on the beach and in the evening I did Cathe Live Kickboxing and stability ball abs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.