Daily Check in Monday June 22, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a 30 minute Milhoy yoga workout. I just needed to rest/stretch today.

Have a great day everyone.

KY and Timesaver #2. I also did some functional and Pilates arc stretching. Hope everyone has a nice Monday!

Hi all

Today was LI Kickboxing Hiit and Core Live. Cathe has been doing a great job keeping up with the Live workouts during the lockdown.

Lanette - that is great that both you and your husband are LMT. We would be lost without our MT. My husband and I have been going to her for years. We really try to live a more holistic lifestyle.
I love to hear of second careers. I am seriously considering that at almost 53.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Silver and Fit class to 3 members who braved to come out. It was 50 minute circuit with a practice session before of about 5 minutes since 2 of the members had never taken my class before.

Then I did 10 minutes on the stair machine and 45 minutes of weight work including floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

I am hungry now.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hello everyone,

Today was Jessica Smith Walk On Fast Fat Blasts. It is and will be extremely hot here this week, so I decided on a week of steady state cardio, yoga, and pilates. Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.