Daily Check-in Monday June 19

luvtorun

Cathlete
Today calls for a rest day on the June rotation but since I've had way too many rest days this week, I am going to do a cardio and an UB w/o, not sure what yet. I'm working again today and tomorrow and then I'm off Wednesday thank goodness.

ETA - Kim... DH had a ventral hernia repair on May 26th. It hasn't been fun for him, he had a lot of pain but he is on the mend and hopefully he'll do okay this week at work.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Is it Monday already? Blech!

I'm going to do another cardio coach and some ab work.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day! (Even if it is Monday!)

Hi Fitties!

I agree. How can Monday already be here?!!:(

I didn't workout yesterday so today I NEED to do some cardio. I have had so many start and stops I may ditch this rotation for the rest of the month and just do my thing. Will take one last look at it and decide.

If I am on my own, I'm thinking step. Maybe C&W or one of the premixes and then abs. Since I am undecided , I'll check back when I'm done and share what I did.

Busy day ahead! Is it Friday yet???;) :7

Hello to all.

Tonight is my first running class. They will be starting of real easy so I'm thinking of adding more cardio to my routine this morning. I have weights on the agenda no matter what.

Off to decide!:p

Today is PLB and 30min. jogg(hopefully jogging). Did fast walk at park yesterday and did ctx kickbox with stretch max. Was really tired afterwards. I go to the foot dr. this morning, so I hope I have done everything right and its healing the way it's supposed to.

Jane-I so glad things are better now. I am concentrating on lowerbody right now,so I can't stand u/b. Also the Aug. rotation is mostly lowerbody. And boy does mine need help!:)

Phyllis- I started the June rotation and he didn't take me but one BBW to say the heck with it. She did put alot in there though. Of course I didn't finish week one.

Wendy-What kind of running class are you in? I am ignorant to things since I was away. You have peaked my curiosity!

Hello to everyone and those who follow!

kim

I did Timesaver #3. My favorite one. It's step/bicep/abs.
Fun, good music and yes, I was sweating too!:D

Have a good day everyone!

Daily Check-in

I do not know what is wrong with me, but I have been in some kind of funk since I returned home from my trip. I am not depressed. At least, I do not think I am. I have no reason to be depressed. I had a nice visit with my family followed by a short and peaceful week at work. I have been struggling with insomnia and only sleeping for 2-3 hours a night. I have not been able to motivate myself to do much of anything. I have not checked in since last week because I did not have the focus or energy to sit here and type. I am exhausted beyond description but too tired to sleep. I get this way when I am depressed, but I have no other symptoms of depression. I am not crying or otherwise feeling emotional. It is time for my cycle, and I feel bloated and miserable. My pants are tight too.

I tried some new Christi Taylor workouts this weekend. I did Happy Hour first. I like it, but I do not love it. It has a lot of repetitious taking it from the top. It will take some time to adjust to Christi’s “watch me” style of cuing. I was able to follow her, but she demonstrates new moves instead of cuing them. She also cues earlier than Cathe. If I do what she says when she says it, I am a step ahead of her at times.

Hi-Lo Heaven is so much fun and definitely one of my happy workouts. It is not over the top in intensity, but it is more intense than Happy Hour. I actually enjoyed it and know that I will love it even more when my energy returns.

I acquired Step N Motion and previewed it. I love the music, and Cathe is adorable! I just want to hug her. The choreography is pretty basic, but I think I can get a good workout out of this. The way I feel now, I could not face the new Cathe.

I had a better day yesterday, and the fog started to lift. I decided to treat myself as if I have a case of minor depression. I am planning some daily relaxation time, and I am also planning to spend time with friends. On the nutrition front, I am attacking this by pulling out my secret weapon and eating a baked potato every day this week. That is my blues buster. Of course, my eating will be very clean too. I am planning to take a break from formal rotations, listen to my body, and do a fun workout every day.

I tried Christi’s CIA 5004 last night. The step workout did not rock my world. The choreography is very basic and broken down a lot without the twirls I love, but I love the hi-lo workout. It is another happy workout to add to my collection. I am looking forward to trying CIA 9801 this week. I also ordered some of Cathe’s earlier workouts last night.

I slept better last night, and I am feeling a little better this morning.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather,

9801 was my first Christi, and it is one of the most complex, imo. She still TIFTs, but you will probably be glad she does. Enjoy!

Hi all,
Good weekend, Saturday was Franny Cardio Parties hi/lo and ab hits, Sunday was MM, and today was CK and PUB stability ballwork. Hope to fit in PUB Premix tonight, but we shall see. We are going to Cedar Point Thursday so I will taking a day or two off, so I am going to try to extend myself a bit this week to make up for the deficit.

Have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

Morning ladies. Today was PUB followed by my first ever 5 mile run!!! I have to say I'm very proud of myself. I decided to go out of my comfort zone and left my neighborhood and went running down out busy main street. I actually ran all the way to my daycare ladies house (she was outside too. I said good morning and she said it back, but I don't know if she really knew it was me with no make up or hair done and not dressed for work:eek: ). It was a little strange to be running places I have only driven, but it made the run go much faster and therefore I ran further than I ever have! Yea me!!! According to my HRM I burned over 1000 calories this morning! Woo Hoo!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Morning ladies -
Today was a 3M jog/walk. My hips/back/knees don't like it if I run the whole way, but I can alternate and it keeps my heart rate up to a respectable level.

DD is starting her "summer job" babysitting two girls (9 and 6) from her gymnastics team. They adore her and she adores them so I'm thinking this will be a very good thing. She had a day planned full of fun outside things to do with them. At the least she won't be inside watching TV, on the phone or on the computer all day.

Heather - sounds like you're attacking this head on. Hang in there and it will pass. I have to admit, when I start sleeping poorly, I can't function very well and go through something similar.

Wendy - have fun at running class!

Good morning everyone,
I took a rest day yesterday and ate like a COW. So, today I need to get back on track with eating and working out. It will be a little tricky because the kids are home. I am going to try to run 4 miles and also some upper body work.

Wendy, my girlfriend just took a ruuning class/clinic and prepared for a 10k and she loved the class. Good luck with it.

Heather, sorry to hear you are feeling down. I get like that too and a lot times there is no real reason, just need to take it easy and nurture yourself until you feel better.

Tammy, I am not fond of Mondays either:-(

Gym mom, good job with your 3 mile run:)

Katie, YAY 5 miles, that is definitley an accomplishment!

Conni, I also like Franni:)

Jane, enjoy your rest day

Phyllis, I have never done the body max upper body. Is is challenging?

Becky, I have not tried any of the timesavers...definitley should

Kim, jogging and Plb(ouch)!:) :)

Enjoy your days ladies and hello to everyone else who follow.

Susan

Hi all, I did CTX Kickbox and abs off of Leaner Legs today.

Hot day today so stay cool and have a great workout!:7

Hey ladies,

Went to the dr.today and he said just to keep doing what I have been as long as it doesn't hurt.Woo!Hoo! He said the imflamation that I have will heal in about 6 to 12 months. As long as I can be active I can tolerate that! So I will begin my workout after I cleanmax on my car. It is sooooo dirty!

gym mom- I also dropped my dd off at my SIL to babysit her cousins. She will be doing it alot this summer, and she doesn't mind because she loves little ones and the pay is good! Now I have to find something for my son to do.

Check back in after workout!

kim

Didn't clean my, the longer it got the more I dreaded PLB so I went ahead and did that. So I still haven't washed the car yet. I also was going to jogg but i may wait till tonight since it is so blasted hot here! But I did do the step only of SJP, which step is hard for me but I modified what I couldn't do.

Have a good day!

kim

Hello everybody... just a quick checkin... I reported this morning that it was rest day on the rotation but I was going to get in some cardio and UB... well life happened and my daughter is sick. She is 23 years old but she still needs her mama at times like this. She has gastroenteritis with both vomiting and diarrhea (sorry if TMI) and I had to take her to the doctor. They gave her Phenergan which has put her sleep and stopped her trips to the bathroom for now. If she hasn't stopped the vomiting and diarrhea by mid-day tomorrow, I may have to take her back for some IV fluids. This is one nasty virus!

Tomorrow is IMAX2 and 300 walking lunges so I'm not too upset I didn't work out today!!

Jane: I hope your DD feels better soon. I came down with gastroenteritis the day before my wedding. The doctor hooked me up to an IV right there in his office. Yikes...it IS one nasty virus!

Hey, just finished PUB pyramid up premix, and then C&W cardio only premix. I feel pretty good. Worked up a good sweat.
Hope your daughter is much better tomorrow Jane!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.