Daily Check in Monday July 13th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I took a rest day and did a 45 minute Dasha Libin joint mobility/stretch workout.

Another week starting....

Have a great day everyone.

Hi everyone!

Planned rest day for me so only a bit of KY. It’s a bit less humid today.

My workout weeks actual begin on Saturdays. I never changed it when I closed my business. It really doesn’t matter since the rotation I’m following has random rest days.

Hi ladies,

Today I taught one of my Silver and Fit routines to 5 ladies for an hour, it was a basic circuit.

Then I did 34 minutes of weight work all barbell and cable work. In between the weight work and the floorwork I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi ladies,

I somehow pulled my "groin" muscle sitting crossed legged yesterday. Hard to walk today..lol. So I pulled out Margaret Richard Getting Better Upper Body. I hope it is better tomorrow because I want to do a step workout. Have a great all.

Hi all

Today was Chiseled Lower Body plus Abs and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Lannette - your DVD's are in the mail. I went to the PO this morning.

Have a great day.

Great WOs everyone!

Sherri, I hope your groin feels better tomorrow. I’ve done the same thing by getting lost in book while sitting cross-legged. Great WO choice! I’ll have to remember that one.

Lisa, thank you again. I’m already thinking about ways to tuck them into my rotation that hopefully won’t kill me. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.