Daily Check-in, Monday, December 4, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Hope this finds everyone doing ok, Nora, I hope you are feeling better from your accident...

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Stronger & Fit: All Upper Body" - 36 min.
IFit- "Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey" Treadmill walk- 24 min.
Interval Timer App- 20 min. Hiit Circuit workout consisting of Kettlebell, Med Ball, Weight plates, Egg weights boxing & Ropeless jump rope. This is one I created in the Interval Timer app.

That's it. hope you all have a good day!

Good Morning, Linda! And everyone else. Hope you all had a restful weekend and are raring to go this week. Nora, you are definitely in my thoughts — I hope you’re healing.

Today is Hard Core Series Day:
Gym Styles: Chest and Triceps 48 min
Core Max: Abs — Medicine Ball 20 min

Then off to teach these excited children some Grammar, Latin, Science and Math!

Have a great Monday — even if that means rest and recuperation.

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a 26 minute Jeff Hirsch workout and added on 15 minutes of an old hoco I forgot I had. Wow. I am so excited. I found 4 extra hocos. Yesh!

Nice workout this morning Linda. Lots of cardio for you today.
Anita - I hope you are able to get in that workout.
Annette and Nora - Have a wonderful day. I hope you are doing all right Nora.

I am almost finished my Christmas shopping and have already started my Christmas baking (so relieved to have started). I was born in Scotland so I started with a 'traditional scottish shortbread' which is no where near what I grew up with. Ugh. It will do but I will try to find a better one.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning Anita & Siobhan! (my partners in the "Early Morning Crew"!) :)
Nice choices today Anita working chest, triceps & abs. I like those med ball abs in
Core Max!

Siobhan, nice Jeff Hirsch workout and Hoco! It's always fun to discover more workouts
to do!

I love shortbread cookies, but I know they are no way near as delicious as your
traditional scottish shortbread. Yum!

Core Max and Gym Styles Chest and Triceps — done. My arms are torched. My abs? Meh. Not the hardest core workout Ive ever done. But it was good.

Linda — your walk through Turkey sounds amazing.
Siobhan — WTG on yo workout and your Scottish shortbread. YUM. Im a sucker for a good shortbread. I know what you mean about finding “the right one”. I’m a Southerner and we are snobs about our local foods. Nobody makes grits right, for example.

Off to school with a second cup of coffee! Have a great day!

Linda — your walk through Turkey sounds amazing.
It was…..the first time I did this one…It was thru the Grand Bazaar which is like a big
ole shopping mall…….the trainer gave info & facts about everything as we went and it
ended on the roof of the big building overlooking the city….amazing!

Good morning:)

Linda- Thanks Linda I'm feeling a bit better still some soreness remains. Another fun workout for you today with:

Blender- "Stronger & Fit: All Upper Body" - 36 min.- Good stuff!
IFit- "Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey" Treadmill walk- 24 min. Ooh love those passport workouts so cool!
Interval Timer App- 20 min. Hiit Circuit workout consisting of Kettlebell, Med Ball, Weight plates, Egg weights boxing & Ropeless jump rope. This is one I created in the Interval Timer app. That sounds so fun, love that.

Awesome job on your workout today, Bravo & WTG!!! Have a good day:)

Anita- Thank you for your kind words and well wishes I'm still sore so I'm going lighter on weights trying to ease off. Great job on your planned workouts today with:

Gym Styles: Chest and Triceps 48 min
Core Max: Abs — Medicine Ball 20 min

Have a Hardcore day and fun teaching the kids!

Enjoy your Monday- Have a good day;)

Siobhan- Wow! Look at you all done with your Christmas shopping and starting on Christmas baking, (love traditional Scottish shortbread cookies) congrats & WTG!! Very nicely done on your workouts today with:

YT- Jeff Hirsch -
Horizontal Conditioning- that's a killer workout WTG!!

Thanks for your well wishes I am feeling better. Oh, so cool you were born in Scotland. Very pretty there from pic's of seen. Have a blessed day and happy Christmas baking;)

Annette- I hope all is well with you. Enjoy your day whether it be a rest day or workout day. Either way have a blessed Monday;)

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It- Chest, Tri's & Sh= 40 Min
Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Easy McCoy HIP-HOP Ride = 31 Min
Have a good day everyone & Merry Christmas;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today was decorate the house for Christmas day. My youngest son and his girlfriend came over to help me put up the tree and decorate it. It went well and was done quicker than normal because it is usually just me. So we got the house decorated and it looks pretty.

So no official exercise today.

Nice workouts all around.

See you tomorrow!

Nora, so glad you are feeling better and felt like doing a workout…
nice job with Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It- Chest, Tri's & Sh= 40 Min
Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Easy McCoy HIP-HOP Ride = 31 Min. WTG!

Annette, it sounds like you are ready for Christmas!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.