Daily Check in Mon Nov. 29

Carmen829

Cathlete
Cant believe we are just about done with this month!!! Today after work I start CLX Push phase. I feel like I need to add more cardio to these CLX rotations.....did you?

I was just talking to my husband about the movie I saw last night (Hachi) and I started crying again... have any of you seen it? I mentioned it in last nights post.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

I will have to check that film out, I have never heard of it...

Hmm- I definitely add cardio to CLX, especially since some of the workouts are short enough to accomodate that.

Today was hi/lo - I did Rob's Hi Lo Fusion, then BM 2 abs ( snow angels???) and stretch.

I will be doing BC 1 after work today. I always find the burn phase kicks my ass so if I do cardio afterward it's something not as intense as I would normally do. I really try to spend no more than 45 minutes on a workout unless I am doubling up. Of course I easily walk about three miles a day so that helps. Last time, I did do cardio after the push circuit though.

Hi all, my pain is down to a numbing/slight burning sensation, so I was able to get a short workout in today. I did CTX Kickbox cardio only for my workout. My weight is still down below what I want but not as far as I would like.

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Just got my new DVD's. I plan to do intensity tomorrow. I also got a new Zumba hip scarf. It's a scarf with small coins on it that jingle when you wiggle. :eek: Class is going to be a blast.

Good night.

Carmen.

Sounds fun Carmen !

I was absent from here through the long weekend because I didn't work out at all. :(

Today I started back with STS disc 22 (last week of Meso2) and HiiT 15. Woo hooo !!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.