@DAILY CHECK IN JUNE 23rd@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Yesterday I did go to the pool but it was kinda of a bust, because it was overcast almost the whole time I was there.

Today I did 36 min. of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox, I was pouring the sweat due to the humidity today, then I did KCM abs off of TLC and then abs off of Pure Strength Back Biceps and Abs (no lower back). So not too bad considering how hot it is today.

Have a great day and workout gals!!

Hi there yesterday was Viniyoga for the neck and the shoulders. New moves for me so I have to get better, today it was rest. Right shuolder blade is hurting. I am generally feeling much better though, compared to last week. I still have to go on taking my pills for at least one more week. In July I should be going to the seaside but who knows right now????

Sandy, I seriously hope that you get your seaside trip. You deserve some salty wind & R&R after the rough time you've been having. ((take care))

Hey to everyone! Still no workouts or sleep to report here. lol.

Way to go on your ab w-o's Annette!! I can't stand doing abs!

Hi ladies,

Glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better Sandy. Be careful!

This morning I did PFS Core dynamics. I am pretty sure my PFS is way tighter than their's, hopefully becuz it has never been used. After Core dynamics I did Ice MM Biceps.

Later in the day I took a break and did Jessica Smith 1 mile express flat abs. Just 10 min so pretty fast paced in comparison with her other miles.

End of the afternoon I had another 10 min break and did Michelle Dozois 10min solution, first 10min w/o Steady & Burn. New cheap purchase. You can tell it is an old w/o by the clothes, music etc. but it's not bad.

Tonight my w/o consisted of putting new Ikea couches together for our lounge area in the livingroom. Also worked up a sweat there!

Last edited:
Ok add 45 minutes of cleaning the walls and scrubbing the carpet and vacuuming 3/4 of the house. I was dripping wet when I stopped. Whew!

Hi Everyone,

Late checking in. Yesterday was a bit of a bust for me too. I did a partial BJ Gaddour Bootcamp Workout. I wasn't into it so I had a cup of coffee, read the paper and chatted with my DH instead.

Sandy - yikes. you really are in healing mode. I feel badly you have been experiencing such pain. I pray your body heals properly so you can get back doing what you love.

Elsie - no sleep?

Annette - now that is a real workout. I once read an article that for people who have "cleaning ladies" - not a fan of the job title, send their clothes out to the dry cleaners and do not cook burn wayyyyyyyyyyyy less calories per day than those who do their own chores! makes sense. Something like just under 500 calories less/day.

Henriette - boy you love your fitness. when my kids are out of the house - I might just be working out more each day too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.