Daily Check-in, Friday, November 25th, 2022

Good Morning Everyone,

I did a much shorter workout today. I did a Cathe live for Chest/back and shoulders but didn't do the shoulders and shortened it to about 30 minutes. I added on 15 minutes of MPL.

I hope you all had a wonderful day with your family. You got your workouts in so that's amazing.

Have a great day friends. I don't indulge in Black Friday sales. If I want or need something, I just buy it. I don't like the hunt.

:)

Good Morning,

Good workout, Siobhan, with a shorter CatheLive and MPL !

Waves & hello to Nora, Lannette & Annette !

Today's workout:

CatheLive- Fantastic Elastic - 30 min. (shortened it, warmup, 1st half & stretch)
Peloton 20 min. Motown Treadmill Walk
YT- Joy2Move- 12 min. Jump Rope & Standing Abs workout
Cathe- Bonus-Extended Chair Stretch- 16 min. (on the Imax 4 dvd)
YT- Caroline Jordan- 5 min. Full Body Foam Roller Recovery workout

Have a good "Black Friday"..... :)

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did a 55 minute Total Body Fat Blasting Taebo DVD. He uses bands during most of it, I had my wrist and ankle weights on for the majority of the workout. I am still feeling the effects of my leg workout on Wednesday, ouch.

Nice workouts for everyone!!

Good morning ladies;)

Siobhan- Waves! Great workout you had with a shorter workout today consisting of:
Cathe live for Chest/back and shoulders but didn't do the shoulders and shortened it to about 30 minutes, then added-on 15 minutes of MPL.WTG and High fives;)
Yes, I agree with you. I can't join in the Black Friday madness any more and haven ot done so for the last 10-15 years or so. I just pray that people are kind and courteous and drive safely today.

Linda- I hope you had a nice thanksgiving. How's your dog doing?
Awesome job on your post Thanksgiving workout with:

YT- Joy2Move- 12 min. Jump Rope & Standing Abs workout
Cathe- Bonus-Extended Chair Stretch- 16 min. (on the Imax 4 dvd)
YT- Caroline Jordan- 5 min. Full Body Foam Roller Recovery workout

Nicely done! How are you liking the foam roller?

Hello's and waves to Lannette, and Annette- I hope you each hada wonderful Thanksgiving:)

Here's today's workout:

Intensity Series: Muscle Endurance= 65 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness - Do this if you need a BOOST!= 35 Min

Have a restful day inspite of Black Friday, LOL;)

Nora

I thought I was seeing things…or not seeing things, Nora, when I read your post….. I
thought I had forgot to post my CatheLive workout & the Peloton treadmill walk with the others that I did, but it was there…whew….

I like the foam roller…..good job with your workouts today and yours too, Annette. That was a long Taebo!

Hi everyone! Today is a restorative day for me.

- Sauna/Face Yoga 20m
- 10 Min Breath work for Stress Reduction
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Siobhan - Nice workout! I don’t do Black Friday either.

Linda - Nice workout! That Cathe chair stretch is a favorite of mine. Chihuahuas are the best. Big dog attitude in a small package.
Two of our JRTs can jump, two either can’t or don’t care to. Thankfully none are diggers. They argue but never really fight. You can drop a piece of meat in the middle of them and whoever gets it gets it.

Nora - Nice workout!

Annette - Nice workout! Is your hand healed?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.