Daily Check in Friday August 5, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I was not up for a workout so only managed:
Supercuts for 20 minutes
Jari Love Ripped & Chiselled - upper body except for back - I just don't like working my back

Anyway........... Have a great day. It's the weekend and - my eldest DD is coming home tomorrow from the french immersion program she is in. Can you believe it's been 5 weeks that she has been away????

See you all tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Happy Reunion Siobhan - I can only imagine how excited you are! I hope she had a great experience.

I'm a bit behind, let's see-

Wednesday was Crossfire,
Thursday Cathe Live Strong Upper Body and core
Today was Intensity.

This rotation is killer!

DH coming home from rehab on Sunday, not sure how this is going to go..trying not to stress too much, lol. I'll be working from home for a week probably, then who knows..

Mornin' ladies :)

Excellent workouts you two. Jari's R & C is a toughie for me for sure. Sounds like you missed your girl a lot, Ceci. So sweet!! :)
Way to go on staying with your rotation Conni!! All my best to your DH & you on his homecoming from rehab this week.
Hope your headache is a little better, Henriette.

Today is rest for me from workouts. Still doing a lot of lifting of stuff though! I am feeling so overwhelmed with everything. Glad to have my workouts to help with the stress. Hoping to fit in some time with a friend & her kids this weekend.

Take care all! Will catch up with everyone checking in later tonight.

Hi ladies,

Ceci, yes I was a little nervous especially having another fitness instructor take the class. It was a little bumpy and I had microphone issues but I made it through.

Today was Cathe's MMA Kickbox cardio only then to the gym for 35 minutes of weight work.

Now I am off to get my annual squish o gram.

Have a great day and weekend gals!

Conni I hope its is a smooth transition for your dh.

Hi ladies!

Shiobhan - wow 5 weeks! I can only imagine! My son usually goes to his dad for 3 weeks during the summer vacation. Fortunately now that he is older (9) I can whatsapp him and keep in touch. He doesn't want to talk on the phone though as that makes him miss me too much.

Conni - good luck with your hubby.

Annette - good job on your class. You should be proud that you are now teaching!

Elsie - hope you got some rest.

I managed to start at the office at 7 this morning so I could squeeze in a 50min kickboxing and a 45min dancing w/o before dinner. Both were super fun burning an average of 8.3kcal per minute according to my FitBit. Anyone else using FitBit?

I am so glad it's weekend! Hopefully lots of workouts, reading and finally unpacking some moving boxes that have been stored for 3 or more years. It will be quite a surprise to find out what is in them. I think I will have to w/o in the start of the day as I may get carried away unpacking them.

Have a great start to the weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.