@DAILY CHECK IN Friday April 7th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic circuit workout to 6 ladies. We did the shortened version and I had them use barbells if they liked. 3 out of the 6 tried the barbell. Shortened version was 40 minutes long.

Then I helped one of the younger women in the class try dumbbells instead of using the machines for her weight workout. So I showed her dumbbells and the cables and managed an hour workout of heavy dumbbells for myself.

She said that she could see a difference in me since starting my class, so that was nice to hear.

Have a great day and workouts![emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh and I did 9 minutes on stair machine before teaching my class.

Hi to you Annette & all who follow this Friday. Annette, how are you enjoying Gaiam? I had that for a little while, mainly for yoga and meditation practice.
You've been in my thoughts (((Peg))). I know it must hurt.

Today, all I could muster was Jessica Smith cardio dance sculpt which felt real nice and DIY all-fours glute/hip work for a few minutes.

Hi everyone. This morning I tried to do a Cathe Live workout. About 20 min into it I simply stopped. I'm exhausted and just wasn't in the mood. This has never happened before but I'm not going to beat myself up over it either. I've been through some hell this week, running on adrenaline. Tomorrow is another day. Be well ladies!!

Elsie, the Gaiam gives me some variety so while it is free I will keep looking at what it offers.

Good evening to all of you, good workouts, and Peg, hang in there, just relax, and do what you want and can, you've
Been thru a lot. I took a rest day from working out, decided to do a little dusting and cleaning mirrors, trying to
Get a head start on the rest! And I am tired. Have a good night.

Hello All,

Today I did WATP 2 miles and that was it. Planned to do Hardcore Chest and Tris but just ran out of time this AM.

Peg,you are in my thoughts and prayers.--Carolyn

Hi ladies,

I took a rest day Friday and did some extra reading. Just feeling way too tired this week, so trying to listen to my body.

Besides there are so many good books on my to read list and now I saw Netflix has made a series out of 13 reasons why, which I have been meaning to read. Must hurry up and finish the other books I am currently reading first.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.