Daily Check-In 2/17/05

Carla K

Cathlete
Hello, Ladies!
Today was PH. I am so glad tomorrow is a rest day! My body is wore out. I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Good morning, put together a good step workout today using my RS DVD.

RS - Warm up, Segment 2,
MIC - Step segment and Interval Blast, cool down.

I added on AB hits at the end, the cardio clocked in at 61 minutes and it was fun!

Have a good day all!

Hey everybody....Thank goodness for Cathe....I am so stressed lately I think I would explode without my workouts!!!

Anyway tonight is going to be upper body from Muscle Max, the cardio from Circuit Max and a core workout. I love the core and stretch videos.

Have a good one everybody.

Jenni

I did Muscle Max for the first time - what a thorough workout this is! I kept up with most of it, but I missed some reps on the static lunges, leg press off the step and the tricep dips. Fabulous workout!:7 :7 :7 :7

Hello all,

Haven't worked out all week. Starting to feel better though so maybe tomorrow?

Carole, guess what! One of the supermarkets I tried for the soy yoghurt stocked up on them :) Just one minor little detail: it's the kind with added fruits and sugar. I always have natural yoghurt. But I gave it a try today and it isn't bad at all:) Truth be told, it's actually quite good :+

Dutchie :)

Good morning ladies!!! Thank you all for the sweet Birthday wishes yesterday..:+ :D Had a very nice day. My DH left me flowers at work and a very nice card, and my sister made a great dinner and invited some of our closest friends....

Today I'm doing S&H legs, some back work and a 7 mile run.

Enjoy your workouts....:)...Carole

Good morning!
Today is IMAX3 intervals 6-10 and some coremax.

Carole, I'm sooo glad you had a wonderful birthday:7 !! Enjoy your run today:)

Jennifit, YES!! I completely agree as I've been really stressed at work lately and Cathe's workouts help soooooooooo much:7 :7

Great workouts everyone:)

Good morning ladies,

Today was Gym Style Legs for the first time and I also did pilates for 20 minutes. I am absolutely speechless about GSL. What an amazing leg workout! Sounds like some great workouts today. Have a great day!!

Carole- Glad you had a great birthday!

Aila

WOW!!!! Great news Dutchie!! I think they are good too....maybe not good to look at...:)...hope you are feeling better...:)...Carole

Good Morning.

Well, last night curiousity got the best of me...I did the step combo only premix of Lowmax-44 min(Opted out of the blasts for now) and the tricep work from CTX instead of doing 10*10*10 straight up. Oh well...still got my cardio in and did the weights I was supposed to do so it's okay. :) I enjoyed lowmax...got tripped up on a few of the moves but I'll get them...practice makes perfect they say!;) Overall, I really enjoyed it though! I was supposed to do a routine from stretchmax but I got a later start on my w/o than usual so I didn't have time. Tonight, definately!!! All Step is on the schedule for today but I have been subbing in different cardio and then doing All Step's weight work so I'll probably do that again this evening...

Hope everyone is doing well!

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Have narrowed it down to either raisins or raw carrots. Had a flare up just today. Had oatmeal and raisins for breakfast and thought I was doing fine. Had the same fruits I've had the past few days. Later I had carrot slices as a snack. About 90 minutes after the carrot, the pain flared up again in a bad way. So it wasn't the nuts:) I'm now back where I was on Sunday, but at least now I know what could cause it :)

Dutchie:)

Good morning, ladies;

Dutchie, I'm glad you are at least figuring out what the problem is. I accidentally discovered that I was allergic to strawberries last year - my mouth kept swelling like a balloon and I was so stupid I just thought it was inflammation from being in the sun, etc. DUH. Anyway, I hope you feel better.

Tonight is going to be KPC for me. I was going to do it on Tuesday but ended up taking Tuesday as a rest day because BC really kicked my butt on Monday. I am going out at lunch to get new sneakers so that I don't wrench an ankle...

Carole, I'm interested to see you are still doing S&H legs although you are now in possession of the Gym-Style workouts. So those are working well in tandem? It's not a lot of replication in the movements?

Thanks,
Marie
Still Hardcore free, but probably not for long ;-)

Hi good morning. Today is IMAX 3. I still having sound problems with the dvds. I have tried the dvds in a shop of TV, stereos , dvd etc and using a home cinema system the problems still there. I don't know what can I do to resolve the problem.

Have a great day everybody

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Hi girls,

Carole, how many hours per day do you workout? i think your routine is very complete and at the same time tough. Also as I saw every day you make cardio routine too - Your daily workouts are so great.

Great workouts everybody :)

I did this morning GS Back only(oh,I love this serie),than Imax 3-Int.1-5(also great and tough workout) and the first segment of CoreMax. I'm definitely in love with HC series-yes I know I'm repeating me -sorry. :)

Have a great day,

Marketa Preisler

http://www.picturetrail.com/ribalta

Hi Mariángeles,

sorry for your sound problem. I just don't know if my DVDs works good or not-this morning I was so concentrate in the workout and don't press atention to the music. And also my DH is sleeping when I'm doing my routines so the volume of the TV is much more lower than normally.

Marketa Preisler

http://www.picturetrail.com/ribalta

Good morning!

This morning I did High Step Challenge - LOVED IT!!! The music in this one is the best of the series, IMO (IMAX3 is also great). I'm still getting used to the moves with the band, so I'm not sure I got everything out of those moves that I should have. I'll know tomorrow! Those side tricep push-ups will take some getting used to, too. I did them all, but am not sure I was doing them correctly. They will need practice (they're pretty ouchifying!). I really like the core section of this workout. I also love the crescent knees in combo #3 (great song, too!), and the new way she is doing plie squats with the one dumbell that alternates hands. That is so much better than with a heavy barbell on the front of your shoulders!

Katie - only one more day until Vegas! Are you going to try to workout while you're there? Where are you staying? Will you be taking in any shows?

Jes - not on another planet; just another country :) I never even saw The Sound of Music until 4 years ago. And I've never seen Gone With the Wind. Maybe one day I'll get around to renting the oldies-but-goodies, but I spend so little time watching tv that I can't imagine when I would actually do that. What workout are you doing today? I hear Cathe's Wedding Video is a good one :)

Carla - I love PH! It's on my plan for Saturday. Don't you just love the shoulders? "Bam!" and you're done! Love that!

Conni - creative workout! It's going in my notes. Thanks!

Carole - what a nice birthday!

Sandy - how was the first 5 intervals of IMAX3 yesterday? Did you see some improvement over the first time you did it?

Wendymin - how's your back/glute pain these days? Is it bothering you no longer?

Glad to see everyone is enjoying their workouts, old and new, so much! Have a great day!
Sandra

Hi all,

Last night I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and then Push/Pull. I am awaiting my body blast DVD's, so I guess I'm just practicing for what is coming my way! I'm envious of all of you who are so fit and working it with the Hardcores, but I'll get there someday. My plan is to progress through body blast, then get intensity and then the hardcores.

Tonight my plan is probably Step Blast - and if I'm feeling like I have time and energy I'll do a little bonus on the elliptical to bump up the cardio. This is the first week in a long time where I've only taken one day off (so far). I need to get up at 5AM tomorrow morning to workout, so not looking forward to that, but if I do tomorrow and Saturday, that means I actually did 6 workouts this week! It's been a LONG time since I could say that. If I do that for the next 4 weeks, I should be further along come the honeymoon!

Wendy - I think it's great that you are working out through your pregnancy. As strange as some people think this sounds, I really want to get myself into good shape before hubby and I start trying too seriously. I think it will just make things so much easier!

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Amy

Hello everyone,

Today I'm going to the gym: 3 circuits of 8 machines 12 reps and I'll be doing a yoga practice

Mariangels....I'm so sorry your dvd's are messed up:(

Have a great day

Sandra-I am cured! No more pains!:7 Thinking kickboxing caused it so cut out those workouts. Only do things like 10*10*10 where the k/b sections are short and sweet and I've been fine.

Amy-I don't blame you at all for wanting to shape up a bit before trying to become pregnant! I believe the better off you are before hand, the better off you'll be during and after the pregnancy! Besides, if you have an established work out regime before you become pregnant, you SHOULD be able to continue it through out your pregnancy using modifications as needed. I think all of my exercise efforts have minimized my weight gain thus far and will make it easier for me to lose the extra weight afterwards. I will not stop unless the doc tells me I have to!:) :D :7

The hard part for me is gonna be waiting that mandatory 4-6 weeks post delivery before I can exercise again..UGH!..I am gonna lose my mind! I realize I'll be very busy and quite tired, etc but even so, I am used to exercising and I'm still going to WANT to do it! I hope I don't lose my motivation in those weeks...that is what I am TRULY afraid of...not having the motivation to start back up again!:eek: ;( :( Which is also a big reason why I refused to get lax about it during pregnancy...Best of luck with your pregnancy efforts once you start trying!

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Thank you very much for your sweet words Lisa. I really looove the workouts.I love the 4 combinations in KM, the challenge is a killer and I felt the legs drills the day after. MM is a great weight workout. I love the resistance band. The Cathe workouts are superbest as usual. The only thing I don't like is the music.When I increase the volume of my TV to increase the volume of the music the Cathe's voice is too much loud. I can not enjoy the hardcore dvd as I enjoy the other Cathe 's workouts.I need louder music in workouts super intense as IMAX 3 or Kickmax.Enjoy your 3 cicuits and the yoga in the gym.Thank you.

Have a great day everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.