Daily Check-In 2/17/05

Good afternoon ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing well today!!

My hubby worked out with me today, We did

Circuit max= 60 minutes
PUB premix= 40 minutes

He is still walking around and talking, so I think he is ok :)

I am trying to get him interested in working out with me, he wore his heart rate monitor and stayed in his target zone through the entire workout. He could not do the abs though...esp the pikes..

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

Well, got the shoes....

I visited the Lady's Foot Locker at lunch. The saleswoman was helpful but was not as knowledgeable as some of the folks here, that is for sure. I told her what I wanted (shoes that will let me kickbox, step, and strength-train) and she pointed out the cross-trainers but also tried to interest me in running shoes... I was like, ehhhh, NO.

Anyway, I ended up getting the Ryka Affirm XTs. I tried on a different Ryka model and they didn't fit at all and felt very weird on my foot. These felt good although I did have to go a .5 size higher than I normally wear (which I always seem to have to do with sneakers).

I'm very excited! I also was sidetracked by a bunch of clearance signs in different stores (oh, I am so weak) and had fun trying stuff on only to discover I have lost a dress size since the beginning of January. :)

Cheers,
Marie

I did my own mish mosh of kickboxing, which might actually be one from Aquajock( the other Annette) but I don't rightly remember all of hers.

I did warmup and kickboxing segments from 10-10-10 then did the 3 kickbox segments minus the weights from Power Circuit, then did the 2 kickbox segments minus the weights from Circuit Max, then did the Power Drills from Cardio Kicks plus the cooldown!!:D Not too bad I jogged in place while switching DVD and finding the right spot in the different workouts!:) It was about 53 min. long. I also did PUB triceps and abs off of PSBB&A!!:7

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Hi again. Annette thank you very much . Your mish mosh is great. Marie congratulations for your weight loss.Denise I think that the before hardcore worhkouts stay being five starts. Great workout. Wendy I am glad to see you feel better.Amy 5 AM to workout. I admire you.Sandra I have to try HS challenge. Maybe this weekend. :9 :9 :9 Aila GS legs is similar to PLB and I love both workouts.Sandy we have lot of new workouts to mix . Great. Carole I am glad to see your great birthday day.Sttodart great workout.Dutchie I hope you will feel better.Dorothy yes it is fabolous. I did it yesterday and I enjoyed it. Jenny I have to try the premixes of MM. Conni your step workouts sounds great.Carla K enjoy your rest day tomorrow. I have done IMAX 3. What wonderful workout. I have to practise with the stradels and the coreo. The time was flying during the workout. After the interval 10 I could not believe 59 minutes haved passed.Cathe you have done a great job with this workout. I am going to alternate it with IMAX 2 during a long time.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :) :) :)

Hi all! LL for me this morning. Hurt so good.:)

Sandra - Yes, tomorrow we leave and I can't wait. We are staying at the Mirage and are going to see Cirque du Soliel on Saturday night. My goal is to not think about the baby the whole time. Wish me luck with that one. I plan to work out tomorrow morning before we go and then Saturday is my normal rest day. So, I will really only be missing Sunday and if I really feel like working out I can just do a workout Sunday night after we get home. Now as far as eating goes, I'm afraid to say that there will be no limits on that one. I am going to have a good time and eat some good food and drink some good wine.:7

Katie

Hallo everyone,

Today I went to gym and did 1 hour bodypump and 1 hour steps aerobic ,
very advanced.My legs where very tired.
Lunges and crunch and back and chest - 17 kg
Biceps 10 kg
So the step aerobic was heavy.
Tomorrow I wil use the crosstrainer for 20 min.and after that
high step adv.
I didnt use the hardcore serie yet ,maybe next week
first I want to know the ''older'' dvd,s
when I accustom them maybe it will be easier.

anja

hey gals! i got up this morning, did a little parperwok and headed off for a 2 hour facial. very relaxing (except for the extraction part...ouch!! i look like a have chicken pox! but that's the price for clean pours i guess. then i went shopping. got some jeans, rugs (result of dog disaster) and a few tops on clearance. i am going to do RS tonight. i am going to try it with a set of risers. roadkill here i come!

mariangles: sorry your dvds don't sound right. i know how long you have waited and how excited you were, but you can still enjoy them right? como es su abuelo?

sandra: i about fainted when you said you ahve never seen gone w/ the wind. OMG! one of all time favorite movies. you must rent it! you're depriving dd!!!! the sound of music rocks!

you are all doing great!

jes:D

Ciao tutti!

Yesterday was my rest day, and today I did IM2. Now that I have previewed most of the HardCore dvd's, it seems as though IM2 will become one of my 'easy' workouts! Who woulda thunk?

I'm still not able to get downstairs to my weights - I feel as if my muscles are just wasting away.

Tammy

Work has been excrutiatingly busy this week. I'm with Jennifit on the stress level--thank goodness for Cathe!

Tuesday I did Kickmax (50 min premix)
Wednesday I did GS legs (50 min premix)
Today I did lowmax. I think my legs were too tired to get as much out of this as I should have. It was 3 leg workouts in a row, plus I was on my feet the better part of 12 hours on Wednesday. That said, since I had to take it a little easy on the blasts, I never got my heartrate up high enough IMO.

Tomorrow should be rest day, but we're going to Florida for a week on Saturday, so I'm going to make Saturday my rest day. Tomorrow I should do cardio, but my legs are fried, so I'm going to do some GS upper body.

While in Florida, I don't think I'm taking any Cathe. Don't want my dvd's to get lost/broken, plus the place probably doesn't have a DVD player and we don't want to take our laptop. You're supposed to give your body an easier week every once in awhile anyway, so will just do some light running and biking. I'll be rarin' to go with Cathe when we return!

Hi ladies,

Happy Birthday Carole.

I feel for those with food issues. It took me quite some time to figure out that citric acid was my major problem. I stay on a very strict diet and went on a very strict rotation diet to figure out what was causing the problem.

Today I did PUB. I wanted to get the gym style upper body split to the weekend so I could double up. I needed a good effective total upper body workout in a short period of time. PUB has really given me good results. I even noticed an improvement in my strength after doing the gym style upper body workouts last week and muscle max upper body split.

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.