Daily check-in 03.23.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Hi everyone! Yesterday was a real downer for me. I found out that a friend of mine had a car accident and passed away. She was younger than me!! I was shocked by the news. I just talked to her a couple weeks ago. Life is short....be kind to each other.

I'll check back later.

Hi Peg,

What sad news Peg. I am so sorry for you friend and her those who loved her - including you.

life is short.

Today I did Yvette Bachman + segments from supercuts.

Have a great friday everyone.

So sad, Peg. Our church newsletter had sad news too about a man who had ALS and just passed this week. He and his wife lost their 8 year old son about 7 years ago to a brain tumor, now the wife/mother is alone.

Today I taught my Interval 2 class to 6 ladies for an hour, it was tough.

Then I did 45 minutes of weights including abs and floorwork legs.

Then grocery shopping and now I am heading home.

Have a great day and workout [emoji16][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Annette, that poor woman. I hope her faith is strong. It gets me through the really hard times. I feel bad for my friends kids and grandkids. She was a big part of their lives. Her kids are in their early to mid 20’s.

Today I did Cathes newest Live class. I lost video in the last 10 minutes during the abs. So I just did my own thing. I forget what I did yesterday. I think it was also a Cathe Live.

Henriette I’m so sorry you’re on round 2 of the bug. Just rest...and read. Even Superwoman needs a break right?

((Peg)) .....so sorry to read about the sudden passing of your friend. ...and appreciate your message of kindness. We too easily forget.

Hi All!

Peg - I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones.

Friday I had to keep Mick home from daycare again as he had been sick during the night... again. Magnus and my bf had also been up during the night, back and forth to the toilet.

I felt reasonable yesterday so I worked from home and as my stomach was just a little upset, I decided to get my steps in and also work my arms. I did Body Beast Bulk Arms again. I like that one! Just over half an hour, but effective!

Now it's weekend and all plans, basketball game, birthday party and lunch plans have had to be cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.