CTX/PS rotation for weight loss

vonnie

I just found this rotation from Oct 13 2001.
I wanted to know what your results were if
you did this rotation.
I don't know who put this rotation together
but it is a killer.
I am really excited about starting it.
And would be grateful to hear what your
results were.
Thanks,
Vonnie

Here ya go I found it in the first ask thread for Cathe.
Hope you like it.A killer for sure.Vonnie
Oct-17-01, 11:48 PM (Est)
"Ctx/ps rotation explained .. PLEASE CATHE..."
Hi Cathe,

Thanks for answering my first post regarding this, here is the rotation i am referring to.. i
hope it will work for weight loss since some days its shorter than some other rotations. Also
.. would me doing just a ctx tape a day for 6 days a week for a few weeks be sufficient as
well? i am short on time some days.. thanks again ..
Cathe?s Own Ten-Week CTX/PS Rotation

Weeks One - Two:
Monday........Circuit Max
Tuesday.......PS Back/Bi/Abs
Wed...........Cardio Kicks
Thurs.........PS Chest/Shoulder/Triceps (add a five minute abs workout to this)
Fri...........Step & Intervals (cardio portion only), go right into PS Legs/Abs (but skip PS warm
up)
Sat...........OFF
Sun...........Power Circuit (cardio portion only) but don't cool down. Go right into the
"intensity drills section" of Cardio Kicks (add a five minute abs workout to this).
Weeks Three - Five:
CTX Series (Monday through Saturday any Xpress tape of your choice but try not to put
Power Circuit and Leaner Legs back to back. Two days of another Xpress tape in between
these two tapes would be great.)
Weeks Six - Eight:
Mon....Power Circuit in its entirety plus add on PS Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
Tues.....Kickbox in its entirety
Wed......All Step in its entirety
Thurs.....Step & Intervals in its entirety plus PS Back/Bicep/Abs
Fri........Leaner Legs plus the floor work portion of PS Legs(so its the section that has inner
thigh, outer thigh, hamstrings, but leave out abs since you already had them on the Leaner
Leg tape)
Sat........10/10/10 in its entirety
Sun.....REST
Weeks Nine and Ten:
Mon....Power Circuit in its entirety plus add on PS Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
Tues.....Kickbox in its entirety
Wed......All Step in its entirety + 20 minutes of cardio of your choice
Thurs.....Step & Intervals in its entirety plus PS Back/Bicep/Abs
Fri........Leaner Legs plus the floor work portion of PS Legs (so it?s the section that has inner
thigh, outer thigh, hamstrings, but leave out abs since you already had them on the Leaner
Leg tape) + 20 minutes of cardio
Sat........10/10/10 in its entirety
Sun.....REST

Hi! I just completed that rotation last week. I really liked it, I used it because I had gotten really lazy about working out, I was only working out about 2 or 3 times a week and I needed something to force me to workout more often. I did not change my eating habits but I did see results, ALTHOUGH the scale still says the same thing, I can fit into my clothes again and my twin sister told me it looked like I had lost about 10 pounds. I do have to be honest and say that I did burn out after the 6th week, and I took a few days off here and there. But I did like the variety and the relatively short cardio each day. I recommend it!
LaurenH :)

I did this rotation last year for about 3 months--I liked it so much! I don't remember losing alot of weight but I was very toned and tight AND I felt wonderful! This rotation kept me very focused and really helped me stay consistent with my workouts. I tried to watch my diet, but was not strict. I then got pregnant so I had to phase out the CTX series (too much intensity for my pregnant body). I am convinced that this rotation got me in such good shape that after my baby was born, I bounced back to my pre-pregnancy weight within about 10 weeks.

My baby is now 7 months old and I haven't been working out consistently.....I want to start back with this rotation but I'm afraid it is too advanced after not having worked out for 7 months...anyway, go for it, it is awesome. I was never bored and looked forward to my workouts!

Kellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.