CTX & GYM STYLE QUESION

annie2867

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
On CTX shoulders, does it make a difference if you do one arm at a time at the very end, Lord, I have a hard time when I get to the very last exercise with the 8 pounders, don't know why cos I certainly lift much heavier. Then my next question is with Gym Style upper body, am I correct in thinking you don't have to wait 48 hours since you are targeting different body parts? Lord, I love that Gym Style I don't dread it at all because of the way it is split up. Thanks..
Annabel

At the very end with the last military presses you can indeed do one arm at a time. What matters is what allows you to get through somodify as you need to.

With the GS upper body workouts, you can do them one day after another but be careful of the overlap in muscle useage particularly between chest and shoulders. I find that I need a full 48 hours between the chest and the shoulders workouts.

Clare

At the very end with the last military presses you can indeed do one arm at a time. What matters is what allows you to get through somodify as you need to.

With the GS upper body workouts, you can do them one day after another but be careful of the overlap in muscle useage particularly between chest and shoulders. I find that I need a full 48 hours between the chest and the shoulders workouts.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.