(*)(*)(*)CT-MONDAY(*)(*)(*)

Hi Jennifer and welcome! What is Tosca Reno? Yes, eating makes such a big difference, at least for me. I've been doing Cathe for a really long time now, but also mix it up with other workouts. I'm a mom of three working part-time. Looking forward to checking in with you!

Lisa

Kate, Julia is adorable ! Wish I COULD babysit her !
Angie, I hope you can get solid sleep tonight !!!! Been there, done that and don't like it at all !!
Jennifer , WELCOME !!!

ack! so much to catch up on too!

welcome, jennifer, to the funnest checkin on the forums!:D my spelling/punctuation/grammar are awful wfile im nursing!:p hs eng - you have a tough job! hats off to you! how long have u been a tchr?

colleen, i cacelled a bunch of mags - i was jusy throwing them out. m's too and he doesnt even realize. no tim to red em.

angie, enjoy your lazy ebening!

robin, assembled tower on fri. dds like to use it for hanging upside down@!! i shuld get a pic!

lisa, would love to swap 'sitting! if only!:D
october is cake month in our fam-- sooo many bdays its crazy. going to have to keep it super clean. drink lotsa water to flush it out!
wtg on the erly run!

-
errands, lunch out (clean), isabel @ school.
j napped while i did 4ds legs & cs legs. i am fried i tell you! off for grocs soon!
if im a sahm, why am i never at home???!!!

Last edited:
lisa, now im roflmbo!!! you are too sweet! i dont feel too amazing, but thank you! you ladies made my day!

New members-yay!

Welcome to Jennifer and Wendy! You'll love it here! I'm Klaudia-a 36 year old SAHM to 3 girls-10, 7, and 3. We live in Michigan. I'm a secondary English/French teacher who has never taught! Maybe one day! So I just got done doing 4DS Chest/Back. Kinda hard to do S&H when you've loanded out the dvd! Eats are good and clean! Gotta shower before the girls get home.

Colleen, I ended up reading a few reviews so I'll wait til it comes out and people try it before I decide. It did look fun though. I'm a magazine junkie-way easier to read with kids around;)

Robin, great goal! You will do it! Great eats-especially your snack;)

Lisa, our performance is Thanksgiving weekend-one show only so we'll be done soon. It is a lot of running around but so worth it-they get so excited! So not a super mom-I've been feeling way guilty for all the time I spend on the computer. Need to find something productive to do during the day besides surfing the web! Sounds lie we are the same-I am not an early morning exerciser either AND I ate way too much sweet stuff this weekend:eek:

Kate, busy girl! I love 4DS Legs-I'm a sopping mess at the end!

Jennifer welcome to our group. It's mostly about diet that's true.

Lisa cake for lunch.:eek: sounds good.:D

Kate hanging upside down :Dwell I'm trying to use it illegally by making it into a squat bench.

Hi girls! I have MISSED you guys! I had to really cut back on my computer time. I felt like I wasn't spending enough time with the kids and stuff that needed to be done around the house.

Things are good. I did take a 2 week break last month and it was kind of nice. I gained a few pounds, though. I started a new KCM rotation using 2 of her workouts everyday for a 60 minute workout. It's an endurance kind of rotation and should be a fun and different way to spend the month. I'm in the mood for STS but am anxious for STS cardio as I want to do them together. Until then I'm doing some different stuff- did a week of Amy Bento a while ago, stuff like that. I know change is good but I miss Cathe's lifting DVDs.

Glad to see you are all working hard as usual. I'll try to stop in from time to time.

Kate, had to say you ARE adorable! I love your Cathlete shirt in the picture, too. :)

Klaudia - Doesn't it feel great when the workout is done for the day? What are your girls playing in the Nutcracker?

Patti - Totally understand about the computer thing. Good to see you here! Drop in and do say hello every now and then. Love to know how things are going with you!

Hi Robin! No work today?

Got back from running errands and stopping by work for a few issues. Now I'm home and should be working, but taking a break. Eats are squeaky today!

Do any of you have a really good cupcake recipe that you've tried? And a recipe for icing would be fab too! I'm going to make one for P on her birthday and I'm trying out a few recipes, but would love to try one that someone actually made and would swear by.

Lisa

urrggggg, i will never catch up on personals.

anyways, here goes!

jenniefr and wendy, welcome! i am a 33yo sahm (for now - looking for work) to 2 adorable boys, 3 and 1. i LOVE to run, love lifting, and struggle to eat clean. i adore fruits and veggies, but i can over do even the celanist food.

lisa, hope p is better. no recipes for you:(but i know some gals that will have some.

klaud, you are an enabler!

kate, i too thought that was your sis - you look fantastic!

robin, how was your shop the other day?

colleen, what will you do after insanity?

see you all in the am!

Klaudia, How'd it go tongiht?!?!:eek::eek:

Robin, I thnk I'm going to try to use it for squats too!:D

Patti, Did you get a t w/ your gift card?
Pop in ANYTIME! :D

Lisa, Remin me tmrw on the cupcakes!

Nina, :eek: Sister! You gals are too much! I look at myself and feel so OLD!:eek:

-
productive day - 5am til 930pm! Still goin' stong - making J's party invites- see ya in the morn!

Tosca Reno

Hi there-- someone asked me what Tosca Reno was-- it's the name of the lady who writes "Eat Clean" Diet books.

she also has a website: <toscareno.com>

Basically, it's a way to eat for life. Seems to be working. Have already lost 5 pounds in these 2 weeks with less exercise (since school's in session, I'm strapped for time.)

Yes, I teach high school English in Northern California. Love it.

I have two teenagers, a "tween" (he's 12) and a DH at home. Also 2 dogs and a cat. We're a full house!

~Happy Wednesday, everyone... :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.