CrazyStrong and Loving It October

Hi All! :):)

I've had a good week! I can't believe it's Friday.... :eek:

I have been so good with Whole30 and I have not had ONE SINGLE headache (knock on wood!). I have WAY less cravings. My appetite is WAY better in control too. It's amazing, because I was in such a jag, I ate food for stress, and this past week I haven't been. A miracle! The next miracle will be work. I was off last weekend, so I haven't conquered the "busy RN/no time to eat/ starving / no sleep...need to eat carbs" hurdle yet. wish me luck!! ..... I've also had more energy than usual. And I've read that the benefits increase the more into the 30 days you get!! Bring it on!!! :)

I've kept up with the rotation workouts, but tweaked them here and there. I did Flex Train for the first time this week. it was ok. Not as *great* as all the reviews I've read, but it was good. Yesterday I did X10 Step for the first time, and that was awesome! I love the X10 workouts so far! Today , again for the first time, I did Great Glutes. OMG :eek:, that one was a BUTT BURNER!!! Good one!!!!

Nora, Debbie and Roxie, you've all been doing great with keeping up with workouts!.... Roxie, sorry to read about your poor sick GS. It's good he's getting good care , though. The poor baby!!!!

Debbie, I store my bands flattened and folded. My old FIRST Cathe green band snapped recently, though. I do have her newer ones, that are much thicker and stronger. ... I LIKE them, they seem more durable, but they are harder to work with. Sadly enough, my pink firewalker band snapped last week too, while doing firewalkers. ... AND, recently, my stability ball got a hole in it!!! Must be in the air!?!!?

Hi girls!;)

Happy Friday!!! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D5- Legs= 52 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 461

X-10- Fat Burning Circuit= 30 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 360

Wow! X-10 Fat Burning Circuit was awesome loved it, I'm so glad that I pre-ordered. X-10 is a perfect metabolic type HiiT workout its fast. You warm up, do the workout and get to a cool down stretch and you feel like you were worked out but feel energized when done. Cathe works you hard in that and you do use #8 and #10 db's but only to keep the heart rate up and keep the metabolic burn going, its awesome and definitely one not to be missed, love it!!! Ok that was today's super fun butt kickin' workout for me today with XTrain then X-10 I feel I accomplished a lot workout wise.

Chris- I'm so glad to hear from you!:D I missed you. Congrats on the Whole30 diet really helping with ridding you of headaches thus far and giving you a nice energy boost too, that is awesome! I'm glad you are feeling better and I bet that helps you to sleep and rest better too! Nicely done girlfriend your doing a workout rotation. I assume you mean Cathe's October rotation with the new workouts. I'm doing that so far I might switch it up because I have Zuzuka's Zcut workouts coming probably today. So far of October's rotation I've done is weeks 1 and 2. I've tweaked them a bit because I'm trying to scale back the workouts to 5 days a week and not six. I thought this would be good to allow my body more time to rest and recover to give my immune system a boost to rid itself of the HPV virus which I get re examined and re-test for in February, to which I hope my body does clear the HPV virus and the re-tests will show that I'm clear of that, I've been praying for that to happen. Great job with your workouts and fabulous news with whole30, I'm so happy for you, congrats girlfriend!!;):D

Roxie- :D That is awesome news that your GS is doing much better so much so he was discharged from the hospital and went home with his parents. Now that is a blessing, I'm so happy for you and grinning ear to ear at this wonderful news. I'm sure you and your family are very happy with this news and breathing a collective sigh of relief. I hope the little guy continues to do well with the worst having passed. Hugs to you I know this has been tough for you. Take care and enjoy this blessing and have a fab Friday!;):D

Debbie- I hope all is well with you and your resting. Have a fab Friday and take care!;):D

Hugs and blessings ;):D:):eek:

Nora

Good Afternoon,

DD said GS had a good night at home. I am so excited I went to walmart and they had a pair of cute wind pants in a short length which is hard for me to find. I did intervals on the TM for 17 minutes because my shins started to hurt. I need to do Tabatacise that is scheduled for today.

Nora-good job with your workout that is one that I plan on doing tomarrow in place of Supercuts I don't really like that one. Thank you for the grin it makes all of us very happy.

Chris-glad to hear your diet is working. GS is now home so he is much better.

Good afternoon,

I am still here Sorry for not checking in, had nothing new to report. I saw my doc on Wednesday. Had another X- ray done from my chest, I am still coughing I was suppose to call him back on Friday to get the results, but totally forgotHe couldn't give my the results from the Neurologist, all their computers were down that day. He also put in a referral for an MRI for my foot, I will make an appointment next week.

Today I did 30 min interval training and did abs from Pink Power: Flat ABS "Turbo Charged Belly Toning = 10 min.

Thanks everyone for thinking about me. I already layer out my workouts for next week. Good job, everyone on working hard this week.

DH and I will go to the theater this evening, they playing a murder mystery.

Tomorrow we are going to DC. My son is taking his sister out for brunch for her b-day. Alesia's bday is on Halloween.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Hi Girls!

Taking a "rest day" today. I've been flying around the house cleaning and cooking. I'm pooped. And I have to go back to work tonight after 2 weeks off. :confused:

Nora, Nice job on the workouts!! I love the October Rotation, I am doing it too. It's not a bad idea to take an extra rest day. Have you read up on "ridding the body" of HPV? I didn't know you could do that? I bet there are tons of things written up on it though. It's not a horrible thing either way. It's not cancer. It's just something that has to be tested all the time. It's a great thing that they even HAVE the test. ....

Roxie, Good news on your GS! Bless his heart!

Belinda, sounds like you're better? You are up and about and doing fun things!!! and you're able to work out again? that's awesome! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Hi Debbie!

Good Afternoon,

I did X10 Fat Burning Circuit and this was one tough workout even though its short. I stuck with 8lb wts not sure I could have done 10's.

Chris-sounds like a busy day and thank you GS is doing better.

Belinda-welcome back we missed you.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and I decided to do one more week of October's rotation mixed with some Zuzuka Light's Cardio Power series and ZRopes. I'll check in now.

Here's today's workouts:

Z Ropes- Beginner with warm up from ZCut Cardio Power + Workout + Cool Down From ZCut Cardio Power= 21 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 287

This workout is a mix of jump roping and HiiT type drills. Its short but it definitely gets the heart rate up and brings on the sweat, good stuff! I got to try out my brand new ropeless jump rope since its not doable to do so with regular jump rope indoors.

XTrain- Hard Strikes= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 832;)

Chris- Hi!:D Its good to hear from you. My comment regarding HPV and ridding the body of it was that my doctor said that the human body can on its own clear the HPV virus. I did scour the internet to find out what I can do to help with this process for healing my body. I found that getting rest, eating clean and exercise are what's recommended. That was back in August when I was told I had elevated levels of HPV, which is still freaking me out and seems so bizarre since I don't do any of the things that put one at risk and never have. Oh well, I'm still worried about this and will since I have a re-exam with my doctor in february and he'll take samples to test again. So, I am hoping and praying fervently for everything to come back normal and I welcome all prayers & well wishes to help. Nice job on your workouts, they are awesome! WTG girlfriend!!!:D:) Take care and be well;):cool:

Roxie- Nice job with X10 Fat Burning Circuit, that's a toughie but a goodie, bravo for tackling that Saturday. WTG!! Keep up the great job!!;):cool: Yay! your GS is doing so much better, now that puts a smile on my face today! I hope he keeps feeling better. Take care;)

Belinda- Hello, we missed you girlfriend!! ((Consider this a big cyber hug)) Its so nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear that your having coughing and or chest issues. I hope all is well with that and you hear back from your doctors on that. Also, it would be awesome to find out what is causing all this foot pain so maybe that MRI would be helpful in that way. Please take care and be well!;):) I did see you mentioned a workout, now I hope that didn't bother your foot and cause problems. Please be safe and follow up with the doctors on those tests. Hugs and blessings;)

Debbie- Hi! I hope your ok today. Maybe your taking a rest day, whatever the case maybe have a great day and be well!;):)

That's it for me today girls have a blessed day!;)

Hugs and blessings!:D;)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I haven't worked out yet MIL called this morning and wants to come down tomarrow afternoon and spend the night so I have been cleaning house all day.

Nora-good job with your workout and it is a relief having GS home.

Good morning,

I am back! Yesterday I got a call from my doc about the results on the chest x-ray,my chest is clear!:D I still coughing, but that is getting better too. Took a long time for the meds to kick in. Still having trouble with my right foot, it's starting to feel better too. At least now, I can walk on my right foot again:) I am still taking it easy on my workouts. Which I started yesterday.

Yesterday I started Chris Freytag's 10 Pounds Slim down. I did Xtreme Total Body. Today I will do Xtreme KB.

Thanks Nora for your kind words! Did you sign up at ZGym? Her workouts are tough. To high impact for me. Fantastic job yesterday, girl!

Where is Debbie?

Chris - what are your plans today?

Roxie - have fun with your MIL today.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day, everyone. BBL!

Hi everyone! Sorry for not checking in. My work is getting in the way. I didn't workout last week from Thursday on, but did workout yesterday and today, I just haven't had time to post.

Yesterday I did Cardio Coach #1 and had an excellent workout. Today I did the STS Total Body Lower Body only premix. Love that one. I had a great workout this morning as well.

Chris - So glad to hear your headaches are subsiding! I need to do that as well, my eating is horrible lately, especially with all the sugar and carbs I've been eating. I really need to get that under control.

Roxie - Glad to hear your grandson is home! Yay!!!! Hope he stays on the mend.

Belinda - Glad to see you are getting some short workouts in, it's better than nothing! Make that MRI appointment, hopefully they can see what's going on.

Nora - Still kicking butt and taking names, my friend! You are awesome! Nice workouts!

Good Morning,

I walked on the TM for 45 minutes then cleaned the bathroom and did the dishes ready for MIL to show up. I am going to have to rearrange workouts this week with her visiting and then I am taking care of GS so I can't stick with my schedule.

Debbie-sorry to hear work is being a pain but good job getting your workouts in. Its a huge relief having GS back home DD says he is walking every where.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

ZCut Cardio Power Series- D1- Workout #1= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

XTrain - Super Cuts= 46 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 471

Total calories burned= 840;):cool:

Roxie- It sounds like a busy week for you ahead. No worries on the workouts sometimes stuff just comes up and that's how it goes. Great job on your 45 minute TM walk, that's great. I hope you have a good visit with your MIL and be sure to give your GS lots of hugs and kisses, so glad he's on the mend. Have a terrific Tuesday!;):)

Debbie- I have to echo Roxie on sorry about your work being a pain right now. I hope things will get better. Nice job with both yesterday's and today's workouts, one with Cardio Coach#1 and the other with STS Total Body Lower Body Only premix. Awesome job on your workouts and glad that your having fun and enjoying the challenging workouts. Have a great day and take care girlfriend!;):cool:

Belinda- Its great to see you check in again. Great news on the chest X-ray results being clear, thank heavens. Glad the coughing is getting better too and that the meds did help. I see your starting back slowly easing into working out again. It sucks you still are having foot problems but glad it does seem to be better, so that's a big step in the right direction of it going away, fingers crossed. Its good that you are being careful with slowly getting back to working out because of not wanting to inflame foot due to heal spur or PF. Take it easy and great job on your workout today. Hugs to you and keep feeling better girlfriend. Take care;):cool:

Chris- How are you today? I bet your got a butt kicker of a workout in today too? Oh, I wanted to mention that I read somewhere that KCM is doing a Tabata workout and that's her new project. It was only mentioned 0nce but nothing other than that so we'll have to wait and see what the details are when they are revealed. Take care girlfriend and have a terrific Tuesday!;):D:cool:

Hugs and blessings!:D:cool:

Nora

Hi girls!

Busy few days here!

Yesterday I managed to get in Crossfire Low Impact Premix, minus core. Today I did Xtrain Bis and Tris and CT Core.

Belinda: glad you're feeling well and got the ok to workout again. You must be happy!!

Nora: those Zcuts are super hard and crazy!! Good for you for tackling those. Of course you have my prayers and good thoughts that the HPV goes far far away from you!!! Positive thoughts!!! A tabata by KCM sounds great!!!!! Very cool!!

Debbie: it really does feel good to rid myself of the sugar habit, I feel so much better!! Good job getting up on the treadmill!

Roxie: hope the week goes well with MIL!!

Today I did Run Fit and my goal was to run it .25 miles more. I ran it at 3.3 last time and wanted to get to at least 3.5 miles. But alas, I only hit 3.3 again. I really did give it my all, though. My speeds were up in both challenges so I can't figure out why that didn't add up to a little bit more. Oh well, I had an excellent workout even though my legs are extremely sore after yesterday's leg workout!

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
488 calories burned
3.3 miles traveled

Hi girls!;):)

I just finished today's workout it was a killer and now I'll check in.

Here's today's workout:

ZCut Cardio Power Series- D1- Workout #2 = 36 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 457

Total calories burned= 858

This was a toughie big time I'd say its in the same ball park as Xtrain Tabatcize, X10 that sort of tough but then Zuzka just has to make a it a little bit tougher. Some of these moves are so tough like prisoner get ups OMG! She says do 10 oh my goodness. She demonstrates you think ok looks doable right? Wrong super tough at least for me. I could 3 or maybe 5 out of the 10 but I was determined to do as many as I could with in the same time as she did. So it was pathetic on that move but it was the first time I've ever done that or seen it. I realize it will get better in time. But wow, that one sneaks up on you because it looks simple enough demonstrated but doing it is a different story entirely. I look forward to when I can master that move.

Lean Legs & Abs= 49 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 401

I know some have said they were disappointed thinking the two leg workouts this one and great glutes would be heavy lifting. I never thought that from what the descriptions both SNM gave and Cathe. I felt it delivered on what they said it was. I personally loved this workout because I have muscle imbalances due to MS and this did help and even alleviate some pain because of it so I'm thrilled with this workout. It is tough and does work the outer thigh and hamstrings you will feel it cathe-style, but that what I wanted and its all good. Great workout with this and it does help and feels great!;)

Debbie- Yay! You had another great workout with RunFit, that is awesome. Now don't feel bad that you didn't get the extra bit of distance you'd hoped for the same length of workout. You did but your best effort into it and that is fantastic. Maybe next time with RunFit don't focus on that, just aim to have fun and give it your best effort. It might just surprise you and gain the extra distance you desired. Hang in there girlfriend you are a workout warrior and a Cathlete so you CAN do it! Awesome job girlfriend on today's workout and have a fab over the hump day! WTG!!!!:D:cool:

Chris- Great workout yesterday with Crossfire Low Impact Premix, minus core. Then today with Xtrain Bis and Tris and CT Core. Those are killer workouts girlfriend, Awesome workouts both. WTG!!!;):D:cool: Thank you for the prayers I deeply appreciate the. Yes, I am interested to learn more about KCM's upcoming Tabata workout I hope she begins to spill about the details abit. I told you all I know about it thus far so hopefully we'll get more info in the near future. Have a fab hump day and smile!;):D

Belinda- I hope you had a good workout today and feel well. Take care girlfriend!;):):cool:

Roxie- Have a nice rest from workingout and enjoy your visit with your MIL and GS. Take care and be well;):)

Hugs and blessings,:D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

MIL went home so now I need to figure out what I want to do workout wise.

Debbie-nice workout.

Nora-nice workout.

Good afternoon,

Today I did Xtreme Lower Body =40 min plus 10 abs. Good news, the scale is going in the right direction:D

Nora - more good thoughts are coming your way! Zcuts workouts are super tough! I don't know how you do them:D Kudos to you! That's awesome!

Debbie - good job this morning. Glad you feeling better too.

Chris - I am very happy to workout out again:) WTG, on CF! Super tough workout! Never done that premix. Need to look that one up.

Tomorrow I will get a good stretch in.

Happy Hump Day, girls! See you in the morning.

Today I did the upper body premix of STS Total Body. Had a fairly decent workout. I hate that I can't go heavy with upper body work anymore. It really bums me out. I still have a bit of pain in my left shoulder, it feels like it could be the rotator cuff. I think that is what causes all my problems in my upper back. When that gets irritated, it sets off a domino effect and everything up there starts to hurt. I really should get it looked at. I keep saying that and then I don't make the appointment. :rolleyes:

Nice workouts everyone! I have no time for personals today. Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning,

Today is Aleisa's (DD) birthday We have to celebrate her bday on Sunday, she is in Dakota.

Today I will do Xtreme Yoga w/ Chris Freytag. So far, I am liking my rotation.

Good job, Debbie! You still get a good workout with lighter weights.

Waving Hi to everyone that follows.

Happy Halloween! I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.