CrazyStrong and Loving It October

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Evening,

I did KCM Trim Down Premix 1 Boxing and 55 squats. I thought I would start a new thread.

Nora-I went to the dentist.

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix that was tough. I wasn't up to my 100% today for some odd reason. I did well enough with this one, though. Had a good workout.

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
491 calories burned
3 miles traveled

ood morning,

My family doctor(he is an internal medicine doctor) called me yesterday. He asked me to come in and looked me over. He did not believe that it was my back only as my Podiatrist thought. He a He quickly decided that my back was part of the problem and he believed that my foot is also still messed up. The bottom of my foot is killing me, I can hardly walk on it. He gave me two injections directly into my lower lumbar (L5-S1).

He has referred me to Neurology to have a nerve test conducted to determine exactly which disk and whatever else may be wrong. He is also scheduling me for an MRI. I have to wait for the MRI, since I got the cortisone injections. It will show a wrong reading on the MRI. I hope they will figure out soon what's wrong with my foot/back.

He gave me 5 exercises I can do to relieve the pressure in my back/leg. After asking him 5 times if I could do some sort of workouts, he told me I could take a short walk. He said, don't do a power walk, marathon or go for a folks march Funny guy! Of course, as long as my foot can handle it. My butt hurt from sitting so much, all I want to do is eat junk. He also gave my strong pain killers. I slept like a baby last night.

Roxie - thanks for starting us off. How do you like KCM new dvd? Good job!

Debbie - nice run this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone. BBL!

Good Morning,

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 60 squats. I really liked the boxing part of KCMs new workout I haven't had a chance to watch the whole workout been to busy. Dh and I wanted to go to the lake and our usual boat dock is closed due to government shut down so we went to the state park.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-hope things get better for you.

Hi girls, happy hump day!!!:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain D9 Tabatacise- Premix #2 Tabata's 1+2 & Core#2= 37 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 457

KCM 30MTF Body Shop- Split Body Shop- Back, Bi's & Legs= 23 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 213

KCM 30MTF- Body Shop- Split Body Shop-Tri's & Sholulders= 16Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 142

Total calories burned= 812;)

Roxie- Nice workout with the Treadmill and squats, WTG and get it done girlfriend. Awesome job with your workout keep up the great work. I have not done KCM's TRIM DOWN yet but only viewed it. It does look awesome and fun I can't wait. I'll try it tomorrow probably. Have a great day and take care!:D

Belinda- I'm glad that you are talking with your doctor and got to see him and hopefully with MRI he will know more and can offer you a solution to your pain. I've been praying for you and sending you healing and pain free wishes. Take care and follow doctor's orders;)

Debbie- Good for you getting in a Cardio Coach workout today. I know its tough working out when you don't feel you can give a 100%, believe me been there and am right there with you today. Some day just making the effort is the best I can do and I've learned to accept that. You just got to go with it and say this is all I got today to give and it'll have to be good enough and I'm ok with that. After all tomorrow is another day. Good job today and give yourself a hug you did it. Have a great day and be well.;)

Chris- I hope all is going well with you and that your schedule isn't too crazy. Hang in there girlfriend!;):D

Hugs & blessings to everyone!;):)

Nora

Today I did the upper body work of Super Sets. That was actually a really good workout. I was surprised. My left shoulder is still bothering me when I lift and what bothers me the most is my rotator cuff. Not sure how that is affecting the section between my spine and my shoulder blade, but that is where it is starting. It was burning while doing the shoulder work today and I only used 3# weights. I wonder what I did to it? I probably should get it x-rayed to see what is going on.

At least it's no constant pain anymore, just when I workout and a little after. weird.

Belinda - Why didn't they do an MRI on you before they gave you the cortizone shot? I would think they'd want to know what the problem is before doing anything. I hope they know what they are doing. Sounds odd to me. Take care girlfriend!

Good morning,

Getting an MRI this afternoon. Glad they speeding things up.

Debbie - he did some test on me, everything is pointing to my lower back. He is a good doctor:D I trust him.

Nora - you are so sweet! Thanks for all your prayers.

Thanks Roxie!

I will be back this afternoon.

Hi girls!;)

Well, we made it Friday, yay!! Give yourselves pats on the back, and if this is a rest day for you be well and take care.;):D I finished today's workout albeit dragging my behind with fatigue and not feeling well, but I got it done, so I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF-TRIM DOWN- Workout #2= 32 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 328
Love this workout its awesome!!!:D:cool:

LIS- AfterBurn- Premix- Double Trouble= 51 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 592

Total calories burned= 920;):D:cool::eek:

Girls, I'm too tuckered for personals today. I hope I can do better next week I gotta rest. I wish you all many blessings and good health and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs and blessings to all:cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

No formal workout today spent the day watching a crabby 1 year old but I did walk him in a stroller for and hour and a half to get him to take a nap.

Nora-for someone who is fatigued I am impressed. Its only Thursday.

Debbie-GET THAT SHOULDER LOOKED AT! That is all.

Belinda-hope you get some answers soon.

Today I did Run Fit and had an EXCELLENT workout. I love this workout. I know I say that every time I do it, but it's true. I really wish Candace would make more. Did I tell you all I emailed her and she emailed me back? She's living in Hawaii and is teaching at a fitness gym out there. She said her running workouts are on the back burner for now. What a bummer. :(

CARDIO STATS:
56 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
497 calories burned
3.28 miles traveled

Belinda - Ok, as long as you trust him! Glad you are getting an MRI.

Roxie - LOL! That is all! :)

Good Morning,

I woke up with my eyes all qunked together, allergies suck. I did Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast and 70 squats. I am going to try and get Bis and Tris in but I need to get caught up on house cleaning.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout still not feeling well but I will check in now.

Here's today's workout:

STS Cardio: HiiT- Pyramid= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

KCM 30MTF Split Sessions- Full Body Mix In (Alternating Upper & Lower Body)= 50 Min
MV= 6.0
CB=410

Total calories burned= 820;):)

Roxie- Bummer about waking up with gunk in your eyes. I hope your eyes are doing better now, allergies are no fun. Nicely done with Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast,and 70 squats thats a great workout.:D As far as getting in Bi's and Tri's its great if you can but I understand about needing to get caught up on housework. Great workout today, WTG!!! Take care now girlfriend and have a fab Friday!!;)

Debbie- Congrats on a excellent workout today with RunFit. It's great your still enjoying and having fun with RunFit. Oh its so cool that she answered our email and let you know what the status is with her running workouts that are offered as downloads. Hopefully, she will get back to it soon. Awesome job with today's workout and have a fab Friday, take care girlfriend.;):D:cool:

Belinda- I'm thinking positive thoughts and praying for answers for your foot pain and relief. Please take care and wow its cool you are getting in so soon for an MRI. Hopefully, this will give them more info as to what is or is not going on with your foot pain and answers will be forthcoming.

Chris- Hey girlfriend. I was just thinking about you and hoping your not working to hard and not getting your rest. Nurses are the unsung hero's alot of the time so remember to take care of you too!;) I hope all is well with you and your family. Hugs and blessings!

Hugs and blessings to all!;):):cool:

Nora

Good Morning,

I did Xtrain AOLIH up to the step slams I was suppose to do supercuts but I don't like that one and the new workouts have way to many jumping jacks and pushups wishing now I wouldn't have ordered them.

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #2 Revised. I had a great workout. I don't care much for this workout, but I like doing it once in a while. The warmup is too short, only 4 minutes. I like a 5 minutes warmup and then some steady state before you get into the challenges. This one is a 4 minutes warmup and then right into Challenge 1.

Oh well...

CARDIO STATS:
40 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
14 minutes in zone
24 minutes above zone
364 calories burned
2.3 miles traveled

Hi girls,

No workout to check in with, I have the flu and its hitting me pretty good so I need to rest and not workout this week. Probably the closest I'll get to working out will be to preview some of the new cathe workouts I pre-ordered. I'll still read posts and check in on everyone.

Debbie- Oh really I haven't really done much Cardio Coach of late so I don't recall how long the warm up is on CCV2. You're 4 minute warm up and then right into the first challenge is a tough transition. Good for you today that you got that one in. Nice workout today, I guess I'll just have workout envy then. WTG;) Have a great Monday!:D

Shout out and waves of hello to :

Roxie- hope you are doing well and toe is feeling better, Chris- Hang in there girlfriend, Belinda- take care of your foot and sending you healing prayers.

Hugs & blessings to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Morning,

I was suppose to do Xtrain Legs but decided to do Lean Legs and Abs instead and I must say I really like this workout and the ab section was totally doable, then I did intervals on the TM for 30 minutes.

Nora-rest and get better.

Today I did the standing leg and glute work plus the ab work of Butts & Guts. Good leg workout but I don't care for the ab workout. That is twice I've done abs - I forgot to mention last week that I did MIS abs after my upper body work. I was sore for days after that. So I did this one this morning and some of the movements I like, some I don't. Had a good workout, though.

Roxie - Nice workout girl! Leaner Legs scares me. I should dig that out again, though.

Nora - I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear you have the flu. :(

Belinda - How are you doing?? Hope your foot is feeling better.

Good morning everyone,

Sorry for not checking in, I have a nasty cold:confused: Got the results this morning, my MRI didn't show anything wrong with my back:D Which is good news! My foot on the other hand still hurts:confused: I think, something happened when I got the 3rd cortisone shot in my foot for my PF/heal spur. Right after I got the shot, I experience all this pain my my foot?

I am not sure, if I should start STS again. This week would be M3 Week 1? I only missed Meso 2, week 4? Or should I start Meso 2 again?

I will be back later and catch up on personals.

Good Morning,

I did Xtrain CB&S, 100 Squats and a 1.9 mile walk outside.

Debbie-it wasn't Leaner Legs it was the new one Lean Legs and Abs. Good job with your workout Butts and Guts scares me.

Belinda-get better, glad to hear it wasn't your back.

Hallo again,

I am still not clear to work out:( wishful thinking! So no heavy weight training until they figure out what's wrong with my foot:( I decided to do Jessica's Breath, Stretch and Relax. I guess, I will keep things easy, lot's of stretching and abs.

Debbie - my foot is still painful! I hope they figure out what's wrong with it soon. I am going crazy. Nice job with B&G this morning. Haven't done that one in a long time.

Roxie - thanks! This problem with my foot is getting old. Good job this morning.

Oh no, Nora! Get lots of rest. It's going around. I woke up with a sore throat. Been coughing me brains out. I don't get a break to save my life, lol! Take care!

I will be back in the morning. Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.