CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Happy New Year everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful and happy New Year :) Can't believe it's already 2016...time flies.

I will do STS D 33 and Jessica Smith Strike, Stretch & Relax 30 min.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls,

I am done with STS D33 + Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day- Strike, Stretch & Relax 30 min and Jessica Smith Yoga Stretch
-AM: Energizing Flow = 30 min :)

Happy New Year, everyone.

Good Afternoon,

Happy New Year everyone, I am now back home left the kids so they could adjust being a family of three. Started my year with a 30 minute walk on the treadmill felt good after sitting around the last couple of days. I got my release letter to go back to work and it says I have a 10lb wt limit so yay for that.

Belinda-good job with your workouts. I bought KCM Shape Up today since it was only 10.00.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in due to lateness may not get to personals.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Blasters- Tummy Trimmers + Lower Body Blast= 23 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 220

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Max Hammer Plyo= 27 Min
MV= 27 Min
CB= 313

ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #1 Warm up & Blizzard Blast= 28 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 306

Leslie Sansone- 5 Boosted Miles- Mile #3 Only= 15 Min
MV= 7.20
CB= 147

Total calories burned = 986;):cool:

That's it for me today, and I hope those that worked out today had a great new years workout. Have a blessed and great new year girls to all: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda.

Hugs, blessings, and Happy New Yeats!!

Nora

Good Afternoon,

Happy New Year everyone, I am now back home left the kids so they could adjust being a family of three. Started my year with a 30 minute walk on the treadmill felt good after sitting around the last couple of days. I got my release letter to go back to work and it says I have a 10lb wt limit so yay for that.

Belinda-good job with your workouts. I bought KCM Shape Up today since it was only 10.00.

Roxie - thanks. Enjoy your new workout. I survived all the sales the last few years :p

Hey girls,

I am done with ICE Metabolic Total Body MishMosh Premix:
Scrambled #1 Changes the order of some rounds and mixes in some Blizzard Blast intervals. - 53:07

Nora - good job yesterday.

Have a great Saturday.

Hallo again,

I also did Weight Loss Walking (4 DVD's) Walking for Weight Loss = 43 min. You probably wondering why I am working out so hard, lol? Well, my son is getting married the end of this month. DH and I will drive in our RV for 3 day's, not sure how much/how many workouts I get in? I usually workout in the RV with no problem, but I want to make sure I am not behind my weekly dvd goal :)

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did Ice Upper Body Stsnding Premix I used 5lb wts can't wait to do this one in its whole with heavier wts maybe in another week. I also did To The Mat no Stability Ball Premix.

Belinda-congrats on the wedding and nice workouts.

Last edited:
Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Strength Chisel= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

The Master's Hammer and Chisel- 15 Min Glute Chisel= 18 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 166

ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #1- Warm Up + Blizzard Blast+ Stretch= 28 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 306

Total calories burned= 806:cool:

Belinda- Nicely done with ICE Metabolic Total Body MishMosh Premix:
Scrambled #1 Changes the order of some rounds and mixes in some Blizzard Blast intervals. - 53:07. I haven't done that premix or the main program of MTB yet but I did do the mix with warm up +blizzard blast+ stretch and it was amazing. Loving Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox TS#1 premix its really great. I need to do the main programs of these soon. Lots of fun stuff! Have a blessed day and well done on the workout. See ya at Monday's check in.:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris, Roxie, and Debbie!:D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Strength Chisel= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

The Master's Hammer and Chisel- 15 Min Glute Chisel= 18 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 166

ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #1- Warm Up + Blizzard Blast+ Stretch= 28 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 306

Total calories burned= 806:cool:

Belinda- Nicely done with ICE Metabolic Total Body MishMosh Premix:
Scrambled #1 Changes the order of some rounds and mixes in some Blizzard Blast intervals. - 53:07. I haven't done that premix or the main program of MTB yet but I did do the mix with warm up +blizzard blast+ stretch and it was amazing. Loving Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox TS#1 premix its really great. I need to do the main programs of these soon. Lots of fun stuff! Have a blessed day and well done on the workout. See ya at Monday's check in.:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris, Roxie, and Debbie!:D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Nora - glad you liked mix w/warm up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch. I have to admit....the Blizzard Blast is my lest favorite :( A lot of high impact, IMO! I am going to blow out my knees with all that jumping. I really like the Punching part in the KB workout. What's up with all those jumping mania :( I have to modify a lot in this series. Of course, I know how to modify. Wished Amanda would show more modification since she is the modifier:( Her doing the jumping jacks isn't modifying, JMO. I do like MTB, that is a fun workout. As far as the premixes goes, they are pretty much all the same in one way or the other? I miss Cathe's older DVD premixes. Good job on your workouts

Nora - glad you liked mix w/warm up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch. I have to admit....the Blizzard Blast is my lest favorite :( A lot of high impact, IMO! I am going to blow out my knees with all that jumping. I really like the Punching part in the KB workout. What's up with all those jumping mania :( I have to modify a lot in this series. Of course, I know how to modify. Wished Amanda would show more modification since she is the modifier:( Her doing the jumping jacks isn't modifying, JMO. I do like MTB, that is a fun workout. As far as the premixes goes, they are pretty much all the same in one way or the other? I miss Cathe's older DVD premixes. Good job on your workouts

Belinda I agree about the modifying she doesn't do a very good job I don't think Cathe knows how to use a modifier.

Roxie - no she doesn't do a good job. Too bad Cathe didn't use a modifier through out the workout. A lot of instructor show modification through their workout. I mean, I am not getting any younger and my knees can't take all that jumping. I do want to keep my knees a little longer, lol. Have you tried the KB one? Jumping Jack Mania:oops: Next time I do the workout, I need to do kicks or half jacks instead of all the jumping jacks :)

Roxie - no she doesn't do a good job. Too bad Cathe didn't use a modifier through out the workout. A lot of instructor show modification through their workout. I mean, I am not getting any younger and my knees can't take all that jumping. I do want to keep my knees a little longer, lol. Have you tried the KB one? Jumping Jack Mania:oops: Next time I do the workout, I need to do kicks or half jacks instead of all the jumping jacks :)

I didn't buy that one I prefer KCM over Cathe in kickboxing. I have heard alot of the workouts have alot of jumping jacks an I have never liked those.

I didn't buy that one I prefer KCM over Cathe in kickboxing. I have heard alot of the workouts have alot of jumping jacks an I have never liked those.

I did a KCM kickboxing workout the other day and really enjoyed it. I don't like jumping jacks and anything I have to throw my self on the floor, lol.

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes today. Returning to work tomorrow for half days and kinda looking forward to it.

Good afternoon,

I just did JS 5 Mile Fat Burning Miles plus both bonus workouts. One bonus workout was The strong feet and Ankles = 15 min, the 2nd workout was The strong knees & Hips = 15 min. Really liked both lower body stretches. I also did GIAM Upper Body BalanceBall workout w/Suzanne Deason = 40 min. Great arm/ back/chest opener. I really needed those stretches today. I need to start doing more yoga/stretches. I am so stiff these day's :(

Roxie - good job on your walk today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Today I did the rotation I started last week. This week it is in superset fashion. Had a good workout, not sure I like this rotation that much though.
This is what I did:

Chest & Back - 1:30 rest between each superset

SS #1
Band Pulls:
3 sets/12 reps
Barbell Bench Press: 70# - 3 sets/10 reps

SS #2
Barbell Rows:
60# - 3 set/10 reps
Dumbbell Flyes: 25's - 3 sets12 reps

SS #3
Dumbbell Pullovers:
30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Incline Barbell Press: 65# - 3 sets/10 reps

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Happy New Year everyone!!! Can't believe we made it to 2016!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.