Coupon for STS Squat Rack DVDs?

bonbon

I ordered the STS 36-dvd set a couple of weeks ago and now I wish I had ordered the 40 dvd set! Is there a coupon for the Squat Rack dvds that are sold seperately?

can you explain why you wish you had bought the 40 disc set instead of the 36? im gonna buy the 36 disc set 'cos i don't have the squat rack.

I don't have a squat rack either, but I plan to buy a weighted vest which is suggested for these workouts if you don't have a rack. I think this would work since I won't be lifting anywhere near as heavy as Cathe & Co.!!

bonbon i've been wavering about STS but many here have convinced me to get it. after seeing yr post, however, i've decided to buy the 40 disc set instead of the 36 because i've noticed a number of people on here have done sts a few times so... down the road i will buy the rack and some barbells to change this program up. so thanks for giving me this idea!

You're welcome! Glad I could help. I am getting the Squat Rack DVDs through a trade on Video Fitness. Someone's Squat Rack dvds for my Slim in Six....I think I SCORED!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.