Countdown! - For you Jean!

i am, have not seen the link/application yet, though. has anyone heard how they went at Disney?

They didn't give us the Disney audition application until a couple days before the trip. I auditioned :D It was fun! Not sure if the auditions will be different in Jersey seeing as how they have a whole bunch of spin bikes. In Disney they had to have two bikes shipped so we auditioned two at a time.

I am planning on it, although I have very little experience with spin.

I don't have much experience with it either, but I've loved the couple of classes I've taken and figured it would be such a cool experience just to do the audition!

I think I may plan on heading to Glassboro Friday in the early AM....anyone else going early?

I am planning to leave my house between 8:00 and 9:00 but it's about 3 hours away from me, so I'm hoping to be there by 12:00 at the latest. I was originally shooting for 2:00, but I'm afraid of traffic being more than I expect, so I'd rather be there on the early side.

I am planning to leave my house between 8:00 and 9:00 but it's about 3 hours away from me, so I'm hoping to be there by 12:00 at the latest. I was originally shooting for 2:00, but I'm afraid of traffic being more than I expect, so I'd rather be there on the early side.

Glassboro is no more than an hour and a half for me, but my mom might be having surgery on Thursday in Philly, so I might stay the night there and leave from Philly. There is construction EVERYWHERE, so I know traffic is going to be bear. I should be there before noon, I hope.

Glassboro is no more than an hour and a half for me, but my mom might be having surgery on Thursday in Philly, so I might stay the night there and leave from Philly. There is construction EVERYWHERE, so I know traffic is going to be bear. I should be there before noon, I hope.

The bus doesn't leave the resort until 345 on Friday so don't be overly stressed about getting there super early. I'm not landing in Philly until noon so I figure i'll get to the hotel around 1/ 1:30. You don't want to get there too early because all the nervous excitement will kill ya!! :p

Who am I kidding... i'm already WAY TOO EXCITED!!

I am sooooo excited I can't relax! HA I just printed out the list of things to bring and happily it answered some questions about what to take to the gym-I can't wait, I feel like a little kid! :D

I've been on a lot of RTs and I still feel like a kid as each one approaches. Time to start thinking about what to bring. It's getting closer:rolleyes:

Jean

jean- pick out your favorite cathlete shirts!! Time to pack that suitcase and leave it by the door! (i think if we all get ready now time might just go a little faster! winks!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.