Cost of high step?

RLMS

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I was wondering if you have an idea how much the high step will cost and whether it will be available as the top only or with the risers. Will the top fit on the standard step risers? I am trying to plan out my future purchases since I just "discovered" you and love your workouts so much that I want to have them all!

Thanks,
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
I am happy that you found Cathe. I became addicted to Cathe in Feb of this year and it has been doing wonders. To answer your question I bought my step at K-mart for $30-$40 and it came with the step and one set of risers, it also came with Cathe's All Step workout. The only thing that was not included was the black skid mat that you see on Cathe's step, but you should not have a problem with skidding as long as you wear the proper shoes. I am trying to find out how to by the skid mat, but I am having problems buying it. Also, Cathe has some links to sports equitment stores that sell the step, I think they were between 40-100, depending on if it is the new style (black and grey) and how many risers come with it. The more risers they have the more expencive and the steps that are made for the gym (step-classes) are also a little bit more pricy. I hope this helps.
Janice

Janice,
Thanks for the reply, but I want the high mini step that Cathe uses in some of the strength workouts that I understand will be available from Cathe.com sometime after summer.

SNM hasn't posted a cost on the ministep yet, but I'm going to ASSUME it will be pretty expensive--around $75 or up--THIS IS JUST MY GUESS I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE INFORMATION THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE.

The reason for my guess? It is being produced & sold by the Step Company, the same company that sold the Original Club Step. While it is selling for $50 to $60 in WalMart & KMart now, until recently it could only be purchased through specialty sports equipment stores for about $100.

Cathe did said one time she suggested to the company:
- sell the high step as a set (risers and step)
- sell the high step only (no risers)
They could either "take it or leave it".

My uneducated guess on the price would be less than $35 for the step ONLY. Currently they are selling the aerobic step only (without the risers) for $35 and risers $15/pr.

I really want this high-step too!:) At this point I would pay almost any price for one! I just wish they would start selling it!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.