Core Max or STS Ab Circuits?

STS. It has more variety in training with quite a few segments (six, I think) using yoga, med ball, stability ball, slide discs, Pilates, and no equipment. It is tough stuff!

Both are good, but my vote goes to STS too. STS has more workout sets. Core Max will be something you are going to want to get in future though!

Oh, yes, you will want Core Max eventually! It is really tough. The stability ball workout is killer in that one.

Thanks Ladies for all the feedback. :)

I have spinal arthritis so I need to keep my abs and lower back strong. Does Ab Circuits have some lower back exercises like Core Max?

I am going to be the dissenter here. Although I LOVE both Ab Cicuits and Core Max, Core Max 2 and 3 are my very favorites, and the ones I keep returning to again and again and again! (and they whipped my post c-section abs into fabulous shape like nothing else was able to do.......of course, this was before Ab circuits came out)

Last edited:
I'd go for STS. I like them both, but CM is more traditional and STS has more variety. I'm not a fan of ab work anyway, but I really like the STS abs. I think they're both roughly the same price, with STS you get 6, with CM you get 3.

I'd say STS now, CM later.

Nan

I vote for STS AB Circuits. I love that all the moves are slow and controlled. Not a million frantic crunches like a lot of ab workouts! Love Love the med ball one.

Thanks Ladies for all ur feedback! I bought Ab Circuits along with the STS program. Looking forward to getting in great shape!

I agree with the others that Ab Circuits was the better choice. It has more variety, and particularly if you have some back issues, you'll have more flexibility with that choice. Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.