Coolers~~Fun-lovin' Friday!

Hi all! Just starting us off...Sorry I never made it by yesterday...but I should be around this afternoon...

Kim....
Sending safe travels to you!!! Have a wonderful time on your trip...And thanks in advance for helping out the sagging American economy!! :rolleyes:

See you all later!! Have a great Friday!

Debra... Your post looks sooo lonely.

Everyone! It looks like our Sandra Dear will be seeing Eoin!!!!:):):):)

My client (neighbor) rescheduled his massage for this weekend. So, I massaged Phil last night. I just realized that I am too lazy to massage my own people!:eek: I do best under pressure. Which is why I'm giving the girls independent work while I study (for the first time:eek:) for my anatomy test. We're going to go over everything in class tonight in preparation for Monday's test. I guess I should be able to answer any questions the teacher asks. :confused:

Hope everyone is having a great day, and Kim has a safe trip to the malls.

Wendy

Yoo Hoo!!!!! Where is everyone????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am getting ready to head out to DD's school for 'spirit day'....lots of games and stuff for the kids. Then we go to the 'international' :rolleyes: airport to pick up XDH and he is taking DD down to visit his step mother. I have some studying to do for my psych test (tomorrow:eek:)...and my physics test (Monday:eek::eek:). I ended up taking a rest day yesterday...and my concentration isn't that great today....so I just did SH tris and abs...I just couldn't finish the bicep segment. :eek: I will tack it on tomorrow.

Hope everyone is off having a fun day...I should be able to get back to visit and catch up with personals this afternoon....I hope! :confused:

Hi everyone,
Got back from golfing (had fun, but didn't play as well as I would have liked), went by Mom's to help her on her computer. Her computer wouldn't start up. I called Best Buy and they said to bring it back and exchange so they will go to Reno tomorrow and exchange it. Bummer, but better to find out now rather than later. She and Dad had something to do in Reno tomorrow anyway so it will work out fine.

I need to go do a circuit workout and will report back after that. SJP premix of some kind.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.