Coolers~~~Facing Friday!

Just starting us off....Sorry I never got back for a chat yesterday, but I have been feeling pretty puny all week. Ugh. :( Don't know if it is ttom or if I am trying to catch something. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend besides Jeanette...She sounds like she is going to be busy as well as foot loose and fancy free without her DH around making her work! :p

See you gals later...gotta get the diva to school and head to class myself! :eek:

Morning,
Today was about 45 minutes from a couple of Christi Taylor's Hi-Lo DVD's (Solid Gold Cardio and Hi-Lo Heaven). Fun. Followed it up with abs from LIC, then the stretching. Tonite will be practicing golf shots at the course (no playing, just practice).
23.gif

Debra, you nailed that one about me being footloose and fancy free;). DH hasn't left yet, but I'm missing him already. Hope the punies go away. I've felt a bit tired myself lately
1.gif
, a little bit in slo-mo. Glad I have a week off from work. I'm going to have a physical here in the next month or so, due to turning 50. Want to have my blood checked, full thyroid panel, etc.

Wendy, still partying with the 11 year old?
1.gif
TTOM start yet, or are you picking out baby clothes? :p

BBL, Laurie, where are you?

Debra- Hope whatever is keeping you down is over soon! Hopefully you can rest up over the weekend

Jeanette-Hope DH and DS have a great trip, sounds like you a have fun weekend planned.

Today's exciting plans include getting kids ready for school, this morning do MIC and some housework :D , make lunch for the kids and take them back to school, after lunch a trip to the bank to get US money for my shopping trip next week :D and groceries. Not really a fun filled day.

Morning Coolers,

Don't worry Jeanette I'm still around, but I was not good company yesterday at all. Besides having a lot to do at work yesterday, TTOM started also! :confused: I was such a crabby girl it makes me laugh today! :D I'm so in a better mood this morning! :D

My workout today was Cardio & Weights. I had Circuit Max in my rotation, but I was not in the mood for that one at all! :D Even though it is one of my favorite workouts. :)

Debra, Hope you start feeling as chipper as I do this morning! :eek:

Kim, Your day sounds a lot better than mine. :D I'm having a hard time this week, because I had only three days of work last week. I'm due for a vacation again, don't you think! :rolleyes: LOL!

Have a great day!

Laurie

I'm alive!!! Dd and I survived shopping together!:D Yesterday was non-stop!!! The aquarium was a lot of fun. We didn't get home till after 4:00. Then we all went shopping for the birthday girl with the usual rules... no miniskirts and pants with words on the a$$. OMW! That ruled out 70% of all the sweats and yoga pants and 90% of all the skirts!!! After shopping, we took the girls to Fridays. Got a beer to soothe my nerves.;)

GOOD NEWS!!! No baby clothes shopping in my near future!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

We all slept in this morning. UGH! We got ready and rushed out the door for my hair appointment which I gave to dd since my classmate, who's also a hairstylist, trimmed my bangs at the school's parking lot. Amazing job, I should add. Anyhow, dd wanted a long side fringe and, I wanted to wait until after I color my hair again before another cut. She loves her hair.

I'll post pictures to my album this weekend.

Oh! The pediatrician just called. Dd's culture came back positive for strep throat. So, it was the neighborhood urchins sharing their toxins!!!!:rolleyes:

Debra... Got that same feeling too these days. I'm always feeling like I need to catch up on something, but I'm not sure what!

Jeanette... We are so alike!!! I miss dh before we're apart. I guess that happens when you're close to a person!!! I hope you add a mammogram to your physical. I need one myself!

Kim... Always something to do!!! At the end of the day, you'll feel like you've accomplished so much though!!!

I've gotta take a peek at Cathe's rotation to see what I have to try and fit into my day before my massage.:)

Hi to Laurie and Patricia!!!!!

Wendy

There's Laurie! You snuck in while I was typing! I see we ARE cycling sistahs!!!!:D Take it easy today. Have a corona... It sure did help me last night.;)

Wendy

Good morning all! Hope everyone is having a great day! I had to wait in line for gas this morning...WTH????????? :eek: Shuush....between that and exchanging text messages with my ex, I am pretty cranky today too! :rolleyes: I am planning on some sort of cardio this afternoon, but not sure what yet. :rolleyes:

a couple of personals to catch up....

Wendy...
Glad you survived shopping with the girls yesterday. It is always a hair raising experience! :eek: Glad there are no diapers in your near future. :p Dam* NK's...they are always spreading something! :mad:

Jeanette...
So glad you have a fun weekend planned without DH around! I'm sure you will miss your cook, though. :( Good luck with getting that dr's appt done. I hate those kind of physicals! The vet told me that the Tick is too fat (shock:rolleyes:) and she is at risk for diabetes. Ugh. Apparently she is not allowed to have more than a half a cup of food a day. :eek: Makes me feel bad for her.

Laurie...
Sorry you weren't feeling your best yesterday. I wish my crankies had left the first day of ttom for me! I am sure that CBL wishes the same thing...LOL! :rolleyes:

Kim...
How long will you guys be at the Mall of America?? You could do a little research online and find out what stores interest you the most so that you can make the most of your time there. ;) Have fun doing all of your boring chores today!! :rolleyes:

Patricia...
When are you coming home??? :confused:

Okay....that does it for me for now. I must study for my psych test so that I can take it in the morning. I am heading down to Charlotte with CBL to meet my BFF and her hubby tomorrow night. We are going out for a nice dinner and then we are going to the Panther's game on Sunday...Should be fun!!! :D

Debra... Have fun with at the sleepover!!!:D Awwww, Poor Tick! Next thing you know, the vet is going to have you cook for her? him? it!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Ask CBL what his excuse is?:rolleyes: He needs to bleed already!!!:eek::D;)

Okay, Muscle Max is going to have to wait until tonight or tomorrow. I still have another math lesson to do with the twins before I jump in the shower.

Have a great night. I'll be around posting this weekend. Will I be all alone here?!?!?!:(

Wendy

Finished MIC this morning, don't you love that part where after doing 48 air jumps she says "Let's pick it up a bit.", oh my goodness, what we're we doing! I used my mp3 player in one ear for better music and that sure made the time go faster.

Picked ds up for lunch, dd stayed for walking club, I picked ds up a Subway sandwich as a surprise as he loves them. Got to drive him back in a moment and then I'll head out on my errands.

Wendy Wow, you had a busy day yesterday! I bet dd enjoyed her special day even with strep throat, is it starting to feel better today? I'll be around this weekend, it's next weekend I go on my shopping trip.

Debra We're at the Mall of Amercia from 10-3:30 and then 5 to close. So quite a few hours to shop unless my sister and I get sidetracked by the rollercoasters :rolleyes:There is an option of going to Burnsville Mall, do you know that mall? Would you go there instead of the Mall of America.

Why the line for gas?? OH you don't want a dog with diabetes, we did that with Bandit's sister who died about 5 yrs ago. I did 2 insulin needles a day and had to take her to the vets every couple of weeks for blood sugar checks. Now when I look back I can't believe we did that, cost a fourtune! But I guess when you're so attached to your pet it's hard to say no. Half a cup of food a day doesn't seem like much food!.
Sounds like a great weekend you have planned!

Laurie, I think you deserve another vacation!! It's 90 days till our cruise ( not that I'm excited or anything) Glad that your feeling much better today.

Kim

Kim...
If I am thinking of the right mall, I don't know why anyone would leave MOM for the Burnsville Mall?!? :eek: Maybe it is an outlet mall...but if that is the case, IMO, the American outlet malls really don't have that great of deals unless you are looking for designer purses, or things like that. :rolleyes::rolleyes: For just your average stuff, I think regular malls are better....and certainly MOM is! Then if you distracted by the roller coaster or lego land or the food court or the aquarium, you will still have time to shop! ;) The Tick is actually our 13 year old cat...who is always crankier than me (and that is saying a lot :p) and she also has irritable bowel disease...and has pretty constant diarrhea...and is on predisone which makes her hungrier. Although, I certainly don't want her to get diabetes, because it would be a death sentence, I don't see as to where I can lower her pred as the doctor wants. :eek: She already poops on the floor instead of the litter box...which of course, comes to me to clean up. :mad: And her poop is sometimes really painful...she just cries and cries. I hate to torture her any more by limiting her food. Darn old animals!! It is so tough when they get older. :( The gas is rising here in the States because of Hurricane Ike. The lines were crazy at the gas stations today with people trying to get their gas before the prices skyrocket over the next couple of days. :rolleyes: The only reason I was at the gas station is because the gas light in my car was on!!! :eek:

Wendy...
Read my post above to get more info on the Tick and her ailments. Do you still want her?? I will have her up to you on the next plane...LOL!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: I will be around tomorrow during the day...We don't leave for Charlotte until tomorrow afternoon late...so after I take my test in the morning, and exercise :rolleyes:...since I never got to that today :(...I needed a nap to recuperate from the trauma of getting texts from my ex...:eek::eek:...I will be around. I will be MIA on Sunday, though. Maybe you can have Phil do MM for you!?! LOL!! :p Have fun in class tonight...and try not to pi$$ anyone else off...lol!!!! ;)

Okay...I must take a shower and shave my legs since I haven't done that all week....:eek::eek::eek:!

Hi,
Sitting here watching the Golf Channel and typing. DH just called from Elko, Nevada. They are parked at a Walmart and spending the night in the parking lot. They'll be in Wyoming tomorrow after another 5 hours of driving I think.

I went to the golf course and practiced a bit. Did well on my drives. All ready to go golfing with GF tomorrow morning. I think I'll get up and get in a fun weight workout tomorrow morning. Maybe SJP.

Debra, so the Tick is cranky? She seemed so sweet, never moved an inch that I saw, but very sweet. Poor thing, only 1/2 C. of food. I'd be cranky with IBS and all those symptoms she's dealing with. Not fair. Yep, I need to schedule a physical soon. Not my favorite thing, especially the blood giving part. Sounds like a nice weekend for you and CBL. He must be out of the doghouse.

Kim, so you did the Flight of the Bumblebee workout (MIC)??? I have a hard time bringing myself to do that. Think that's the one where poor Cede looks like she needs some more support, OUCH! Hope you have a great time shopping. I'd love to go to the Mall of America. Our shopping opportunities in our town are zilch. Reno, much better, which is where I'm headed this week for some new clothes.

Wendy, you are so right, I need to schedule the mammogram too. Glad yesterday's outing with DD was fun. LOL, "I'll have a beer!" Girl, you've got the best life!!! Glad you started TTOM. I'm due on Tuesday. I went to an aquarium in Monterey, CA many years ago, but will never forget getting to touch a sting ray. Felt like petting liver. It was too cool. Hope your DD is feeling better and assume she's on antibiotics for the strep. Ouch, that must hurt. I'll be around to post a little more this weekend and during the week. I plan on staying busy, but not frantic busy.

Laurie, I get cranky several days before TTOM for about a day and then it's over. I tell the other girls that I'm cranky and they all laugh as they get cranky over the same things that I do in regard to work.

Well, better sign off and hit the hay, need to be up early.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.