Control the Damage in the NeW YeAR!

Hey girlies !

Well I had good intentions of working out tonight since I'll be out the door at 6 AM tomorrow but my legs are still sore and if I switch my workouts it would be Burn sets B&T and I don't want to FRY my entire UB. Thinking I may just walk the TM after dinner or . . . (Wendy wait for it . . . ) perhaps I could do some stretching? :p :D ;) Then I could double up on Sat as I can't workout on Sun cuz I have class.

Knee is not bad, only oncoming tendonitis which will heal - I'm icing again right now and I'll take it easy. Not keeping me from doing anything at this point.:rolleyes:

Diana - sorry about the tummy again . . . I'm with you on overeating after I skip meals too ! Sometimes I give in and then sometimes if I've worked hard I'll behave - but that is far fewer times ! :p My BF from high school went through the same thing but lost both parents within a year. She lives farther away so I didn't go to the funerals.:( Both my parents have been gone for what seems like forever - Mom passed when I was 25 (she was 59) and Dad when I was 43 (he was 74). Life can really suck sometimes ! Woo Hoo for new workouts ! Now for your new sneaks . . . :D

Wendy - cool about your first internship . . . crossing fingers others go well too ! Have fun with your new hair dryer - I got one that is supposed to be ionic but I'm not sure how good it is. With my hormonal changes and coloring my hair it is a frizzy mess no matter what unless I iron it. I did get a salon style flat iron that goes to 400' so works pretty well. One of my BF's does hair and her dryer even frizzes my hair.:confused: Ah well, there's worse things in life and at least I can iron ! :p Hope you had a nice nap and if we all could "spy on Lori" I bet we'd see her napping too, huh? :D

Laura - SO sorry about the migraines ! My sinus headaches are bad enough ! Good to hear you got a goodie in on Sun and hope today panned out well for you too. You have been hitting your w/o's pretty good so just take it all in stride . . . life goes on.

Lori - did you mean you went looking around for houses today? Kinda funny I heard apt. rents here went down and I bet it's because investors have purchased rentals and with the low interest rates can charge less or close to the price of an apartment ! Now there are fewer houses on the market ! Weird the lady wanted you to work all day for free - not "legal" here at all. Sounds like she was trying to "bribe" you into it by telling you about the other lady y'day. Don't feel bad for looking out for No. 1 - that should be what influences your choices. Hope it all works out for you soon. Did ya get your w/o in? Aren't you used to getting your sneaks from your DH's store? :p

TG - bummer your sickies are lasting so long. Sometimes rushing into w/o's just doesn't work and taking a few extra days is better in the long run. And working out with a cough is the pits for sure . . . Hope you are better soon !

Okie dokie ladies . . . off for now and most likely won't be here tomorrow unless I get to check in from my phone during the drive. (My VP of Mfg talks alot so didn't have a chance last time ! :rolleyes:)

Morning:D

Okay, my first real workout since getting the flu:). This morning MADE attempt to do Les Mills Combat 60 Xtreme Cardio Fighter and abs. I tell ya, the ab work is short and sweet I really enjoyed the entire workout; guess who's back 'wink':cool:

Jacque: I just checked out your pictures, girl you are in shape and you are a cutie:)

Last edited:
Good Morning:)

Up earlier enough to check in before I have to start packing lunches. I like this down time first thing in the morning:)

Last night I did GS and BS chest and shoulders. I'm not sure about my shoulders yet but my chest is sore. It hasn't been 12 hours. I think I'm going to do one body part a day or two if I have the time for the next 4 weeks and see what happens. So chest/shoulders, bics/tris, back or back/legs. And probably another bic/tris/should work in there somewhere. This depends on the job situation of course and what I have time for. So today will be bics, tris and cardio. I didn't of cardio last night and I'm looking forward to it today.

No call on the job front. Not sure what that means. I have kind if decided to take it if she calls even though the gym is where I want to be. The only thing with this job is that there is room for growth. She said that they don't set "pathways" you kind if find your own. Everyone there started out answering the phone. Then she pointed to one girl who went into sales and made $80K last year. The gym job would be at a stand still, even though that's where I'd want to be. But I still applied on it and we will go from there

The house we were in love with is back on the market for a reason. There is issues with it and its going to cost $30 k to fix it. The owners say they aren't fixing it and the buyers backed out. Don't know how long it will sit there for but we have no interest in a house right now anyway...esp one that needs that much work. So it will just sit there k guess. Hope that doesn't happen to our house:eek:

Jacque** we weren't looking at houses. We get automated emails from the real estate company. I told her that we weren't ready yet. Dh spoke with a mortgage broker last night and he suggested that we wait at least another couple of months until his raise kicks in and I find work. Yes! I would to get my sneaks from dh! In the meantime I'd buy the most expensive ones so I'll give that up and buy what I would have normally spent. When I get into the $129 range I start to pull back a bit. I don't want to spend $150 on a pair of sneakers.

I'll bbl to report my workout. There isn't much going on here today

Lori:)

Morning Ladies,

Definitlely coming down with what the rest of the family has, booh. So far just a bit of a congestion and coughing. Not bad enough to prevent me from my workout this morning. It will be cardio, Tabatacise and AT are running through my mind this morning.

My eating was much better yesterday. Tracking on fitday again should really help me out. I put in my current weight and weight goal and it calculated 1777 cals per day for me. I put in an 8 week, 10lb loss goal as that will take me through the end of my bootcamp session. When I reach the 10lb mark I'll add another 10lb goal and continue like that.

Have any of you used Shakeology? I'm considering giving it a try.

My Z w/o's arrived yesterday, not sure when I plan on doing them. I always think, we'll just add them on but I'm usually beat after my w/o. Days when I don't have much time, wake up late etc would be good for these w/o's. Perhaps I'll preview them this weekend.

Jacque-wow, you have a long day today. Don't stress about missing a w/o here and there. Those are rest days and just take them when they fall. I don't plan rest days into my rotations, undoubtly something comes up and I miss a w/o. No biggie.

TG-glad to hear you are back with the living!:D Combat looks like so much fun, eventually I'll be in the ring with all of you.

Lori-So the job at the energy center sounds like a much better fit for your long term PT job goal. You would meet folks that "need" your expertise and build up a clientele.

Wendy-So happy for you that you got the job! I guess you'll be back to your 5am w/o's next week.:eek: Do you have to buy new work clothes for this position. I need to get busy on selling my unused stuff, fitness books and dvd's. Perhaps then I could buy Combat!

Laura-sorry you've been so sick. Hope the Dr. can get rid of those migraines for you. Get well girl!

bbl

THURS

Well ystdy I felt good enough and went to the CC and did Combat Plyo HiiT .. WOW .. GREAT workout .. ok it was supposed to be "HiiT" as in INTERVAL training .. ummmmm funny I dont remember any rests .. :eek: ... LOL .. it was nonstop heart pounding muscle burning action~~~:eek:~~~~~ and FUN! I think tonight we are going to either do the Combat 60 OR AB ... I dont want to NOT do Cathe ...

Lori - the fitness monitor sounds like a good fit .. it is what you like .. you can meet potential PT clients .. I cant believe the other person expected you to WORK all day and NOT get paid .. GEESH .. IDK about that one... as Jacque says .. that is illegal here! LOL

Jacque - I know you made Wendy smile when you said you may STRETCH!!! LOL .. have a fun work trip!

TG: oh man sorry you have had the flu - mine lasted 3 weeks and I STILL have a cough!! feel better and dont push it!

Wendy - I know you are getting excited about tmrw - start of your internship! WOOHOO!!! you will do great!!

Di - I drink Shakeology - most mornings for breakfast - I like it - I am not a breakfast person - so it fits my schedule nicely - I like the chocolate mix - the tropical is good IF you add real fruit to it. the probiotics in it has changed my digestive system sooo much better now!!! I am not drinking it to lose weight - only as a sub for REAL breakfast .. it would not be enough to hold me over for lunch or supper meal tho!! Hope you are not getting the flu!! ugh .. tuff stuff this year!

OK .. better run - hoping my dr can come up w/something for my migraines .. but IDK .. meeting SIL and another friend to workout after work tonight!! have a great one!

Poochy: So glad you’re feeling better. I’m definitely not at my bests; coughing still lingering, but what can I say; will continue taking flu medication…at least I am getting a good night’s sleep:). I’m in bed by 7pm or 7:30pm I have to if I want to get up at 4am eek.

Diane: Always a good thing to keep a food journal, really :) I stayed on Fitday. Today, I started back on my juice fast, fruits and vegetable... day 1. I decided 3 smoothies per day and lots and lots of vegetables will be eating them tho, heck I'm not that good:D:D:D... I already miss chewing SOMETHING/ANYTHING lol. in the morning. I hope you don’t caught whatever is floating around your home.

One gone to school and one down for a nap:). Just sipping some coffee before I head to the basement. I'm going to do cardio first and then weights, just in case the baby wakes.

Diana** I was tempted to order that! But I don't know why I didn't. I don't know if it was the price? I know I was looking at something once and there wasn't that many servings in it...oh! Or it could have been b/c I was nursing. See...now you have something else put in my mind. I have sneakers on the brain, my business fee, and a continued Ed book that I want to order. How much weight do you need to lose to get to your goal? I always tell clients that they are usually safe around the 1500 mark if they keep active. That way you aren't going to low and it's still safe. Hope you don't get the cold as bad as every one else. If I keep active, I sweat it out:)

Laura** I don't know if she expected me to work the whole day or what she thought. I think she's one of those business women with a million things on their mind and she had no clue how long I was in for and maybe the other girl stayed the whole day. If she was putting her best foot forward then she probably looked better then me. I spent most of the time yaking to someone who worked there...but that wasn't my fault. She wouldn't stop talking!

Off I go.....

Hey Girls.

Sorry I wasn't able to get here earlier and I don't have time for personals right now. Was out the door from 7:15am until just after 3pm, cleaned up around the house a bit, worked out, ate dinner and here I am getting ready to run back out the door in 15 minutes to get DS to his wrestling match!

Just wanted to say hi and report in that I did BBL High and Tight today.

Also wanted to say that I found a pair of shoes that I LOVE but they didn't have the size I think I needed so they are being shipped to my house no charge. If they don't fit or don't look good with the dress, I can just return them at the store and go out shopping again! Here's a link to the shoes....

Izzie Leather Pumps - mine are the middle (orange) color. I know...seems strange right? Well the front is a nice beige color (darker then what the pic shows) and they are just really sharp looking shoes that I am thinking and hoping look nice with the dress! I think the splash of color in them will look pretty! Fingers crossed!

Ok, gotta go!

BBL or ITAM!:cool:

DOMS in the shoulders has set in big time:D and I think bics and tris are about to follow! Today's workout was 4.5 miles on the TM, 3 sections of tabatasize, GS and BS bics and tris. My back is even feeling yesterday's workout.

Wendy** those shoes are nice!!! I'm not a shoe gal, unless I have somewhere to go. I'd much rather wear sweats going in and out of places or a nice pair of boots. I see girls all the time with high heels on and I don't know how they do it. Busy gal today!!!! Hope you get to relax tonight!

I'll bbl!

Lori-I generally I live in flip flops when it's warm and Uggs or sometimes sneakers when it's cold. When I'm dressing up for something other then work I am usually always in some kind of pretty high heel weather it's a shoe or a boot. At work I will usually wear flats, or a lower heeled shoe or boot. IDK how some women walk around in heels everywhere they go but I have heard that if you wear heels alot (like to work every day for a long time), your foot can become so accustomed to being that position that wearing a flat shoe can actually be painful! Can you imagine!?!? :eek: Thanks re the shoes. I think they are awesome. I just hope they fit and look good with the dress!!!:confused:

TGIF!!!

Hi ladies,

I've injured my knee again. It's been bothering me for a while, nothing serious until now. I did Tabatacise yesterday morning and it hurt a bit while doing it, but yesterday I was limping pretty bad and popping ibuprofen all day.

Today will be CSB and abs. Leaving the legs alone for a bit. There is a local HM that several of my classmates are thinking of doing. It's 16 weeks out so that leaves me plenty of training time. Now with my knee, not sure what I should do. Hopefully the knee issue will go away on its own. Wishful thinking I'm sure.

When I got home last night, the ups guy had delivered my new shoes and my VS order too. I was 5 minutes late to class because I was trying on my new flashy bras and matching panties! The bras are a different brand, and they give this a cup gal cleavage!:D

Wendy-I love those shoes and they will look great with the dress! They look so beautiful and classy!:) How did Joey do last night?

TG-a juice, I haven't done one of those in years. It wouldn't be a bad thing to do every now and then. Flush out all the bad stuff and infuse the body with all those vitamins and nutrients.

Lori-I'm always sore from CSB, mostly chest and shoulders. Do you think running on a treadmill makes you a faster outdoor runner? I've heard and think it might be true. You can set your pace on the treadmill and then your body memorizes that pace and it becomes your normal pace.

Laura-thanks for the info on shakeology. I would really like to give it a try at some point. Really, stop rubbing Combat in my face everyday....I so want it now!!:p

Jacque-How did you manage your long workday and then the game? Your probably really glad it's Friday!

bbl

DH is working again today and I am home with the kids. DD wants to go around and drop off a few resumes so we will probably do that after lunch.

I am one big sore mess...from the waist up:). My shoulders and chest are still sore and now my bics and tris have been added to the mix....and for some reason my back is sore. I'm still trying to figure that one out. I thought I'd do back and legs...or just back today but I have a feeling it's going to be just legs and back will have to wait until tomorrow.

Wendy** I like two tone shoes. I wanted to order a pink/black pair a while ago but I don't own a whole lot of pink and high heels and lulu won't go together:p. I could always try though. A girl who use to live up the road (our old spot) was famous for her platform shoes. She even post pics of her closet on FB. I don't know how she gets around in them. Funny thing is, I knew a girl who use to work at the bank with her and she said that she always wanted the tellers spot where she could sit b/c her back was bad:eek: I'm surprise no one called it on her. I was a little excited about the dealership job b/c I was gonna get to do some shopping:) but if I get the gym job, I think I have enough stuff to get me through:rolleyes: but I still need new sneaks.

Diana** maybe if you just did some low impact you could do the half? Even if you didn't start training until the 12 week mark. You'd still have 12 weeks to get your mileage up. I don't know when and if I'll do another race. I feel like I'm retired now;). IMO the TM makes you faster. I trained for one of my races on the TM. It was the hilly 20 km race I've done twice and once a week I was suppose to run hills at a certain speed. Instead of running outside and trying to keep a speed after 10 times of going up that one hill, I use to do it on the TM so I knew my speed was consistent. Also playing with the incline and speed really helps kick it up a notch. I usually spend the first 5 mins warming up and then after that, it's hills and sprints. I love getting things in the mail :)..ex bills:mad:

I will bbl. I'll probably bb before I workout

Hey Girls

Today's workout was GS legs (standing work) 20 mins on the TM and 4-5 from tabatize.

I haven't been having a real good day. Just kind of lonely/homesick. Who'd ever thought? Because I'm not working, everyday is the same...then we were suppose to show our house at 6:39, 5:30 the girl who is renting my house calls and says that she has to do mandatory OT and can't leave. Then I try to call the real estate agent and can't reach her. So now I'm totally stressed. I'm afraid that she is going to show up at the house. I call her again while dd is dropping of resumes and when I get out of the truck I slip and fall. Just not good. And DS hasn't been on his best behaviour. Dh thinks he's going to cheer me up by taking me out for dinner...we'll see if that works.

I went to the mall and bought a couple pairs of sneaks. The store is closing down and everything is 40% off. I'm a asics girl but there wasn't much to pick from. I got two pairs for $140 though...even that didn't cheer me up! Maybe it will tomorrow when they make me run faster! Or not, once I realize I shouldn't haven't settled for a pair half a size smaller then I normally wear:eek:

Alright...enough whining from me. Dh still isn't home. Guess he's punching more OT.

Hmm, where is everyone today?

This morning I did Xtrain CSB, and tonight I went to BodyPump and BodyStep class. The new BodyStep just released this week was tough and fun. I may have to do it a few more times. :D That being said, my knee is killing me right now. Plan on more ibuprofen and massage. That seemed to help last night.

Not much planned for the weekend. Cleaning out some files and getting things together for our taxes. Cleaning out my closet is still on my To Do list.:rolleyes: I think Sunday my running partner may come by so we can complete our registration for the Muddy Obstacle run we have planned and decide what HM training program we want to follow.

Lori-Sorry for your homesick and crappy day. Is there any way your SIL can have a key to your house? That way she could open the house if your renter isn't there. It's nice that Jayna is looking for work too. She seems to be settling in better than I anticipated. Jerod is looking for a job too. Oh my, hope those shoes work out for you. I love asics too, but my new pair are Mizunos and they hug my foot like a glove!

bbl

Hey. :)

Sorry I went MIA y'day. Not sure why I never checked in. :confused:

Glad you ladies like the shoes! Now I hope that they like me...and my dress!!! LOL

Y'day's work out finally got done around 3:30 and it was the "first part" 28m premix of XTrain Super Cuts. I LOVED IT! Can't wait to try the rest and then do the work out in full! :D

So I got my first 2 hrs of interning in y'day. It got off to a rocky start though when I showed up for a 9:30 appointment and the guy wasn't there yet. He for some reason thought we were slated for 11am so I don't even think he was dressed yet when the front desk guy texted him that I was there! LOL He finally got to the gym at 10 though and we got started. I was there for a good 2+ hours. I worked with him and another trainer of his. Very nice and informative people and I think they will help me a lot. :) The time was spent discussing the initial assessment appointment and how to attract clients. SALES. I can't believe that I am going into a field that requires heavy SALES. :eek: What am I thinking!? :rolleyes: It's what I want to do though so I'm going to give a shot! :confused:

They want me to come on board with them once I am certified and said that they will spend as much time with me as I need in order to be ready to go out on the floor and get myself some business. I only get paid when I train but I get 40% and they are very flexible on everything from HOW I sell, to WHERE I train! They said I can put up a sign up sheet for a scheduled trip to the park and do a group training there, etc. Basically no holds barred. Just have to let the manager know. No set hours at all. My hours are dictated by me for the selling part and by me and my clients for training. It sounds very cool and I am going to give it a shot when I am certified and ready. :)

In the meantime I emailed the PT mgr at the Y yesterday afternoon and heard back from him within a few hours so I've got that ball starting to roll as well. The third site (ofcourse the one that's really close to my house!:rolleyes:) I am writing off. The woman is horrible at returning phone calls. I left her two msgs about rescheduling last Tuesday's meeting and haven't heard back from her yet. :mad: If she does call I will let her know I've changed my mind. I don't need that...really close by or not. UGH.

Not sure what today's work out will be. I'll figure it out when I get in there. Going out shopping with my BFF this afternoon. She is getting married (2nd marriage) in July so she needs a dress!:) I think I will put a pork tenderloin in the crock pot this morning so that dinner is essentially ready when I get home. YUM! We had chinese food for dinner last night. It was good but I wonder how long the scale is going to remind me!? LOL

Lori:: Yay for the DOMS but booh for the homesickness. :( Gotta expect you'll have times like that but all in all you have been handling this entire situation of yours like a champ and I admire you for it!!!!:) So when do you hear about the dealership position? Or did you say you will turn it down if it's offered? I suffer from CRS sometimes. So sorry if I am making you repeat yourself! :p OMG the image of you prancing around in high heels and lulu is cracking me up!!! :D

Diana:: Yay for cleavage! ;) I'll never have cleavage...even with my "enhanced" figure because I'm just not built that way. :( Joey only wrestled once at his match and lost it but he tried and that's what counts. He really enjoys wrestling regardless and that makes us happy. He only has 2 more weeks of it left though. Short season. DH is supposed to sign him up for a rec football league this year. That should be interesting. :eek: So do you have any initial thoughts as to which HM training plan you will follow? I remember those days!

We went out for dinner last night with the guy who is training dh and his wife. It was nice. And the meal was good.

I have no plans for today, only to try out my new sneakers:). I feel better then I did yesterday...for now. DH and I had half a discussion but there were still things I didn't get to say.

Diana** hope your knee doesn't cause you to much grief. I meant to say that the place you went to get your sneaks sounded pretty cool. I've heard of that before but of course it wasn't located anywhere remotely close to me. The sneaks I bought will be fine as long as I wear thin socks. The other ones were my size but I'll probably use those for weight training instead. The real estate agent has a key. The issue with it was that the babysitter and child were at the house and it needed to be cleaned she said. She was suppose to be getting off of work at 5 but they made her stay.

Wendy** you had a productive gym visit! Is the 3rd place the one where you were offered a job a while ago and she was terrible at returning your calls? I can't keep track of my job situation either. She said she was hoping to have her decision made by wed evening cause she was going out of town but she may not have. I missed 3 calls on my phone so who knows. My voice mail still can't be set up right cause no one leaves messages. I think if she offers it to me I'm going to take it and not risk being unemployed and then I'll go from there about the gym job. I like super cuts too. I may do that one today with a run.

Laura** sorry to hear about your BIL?? Guess that's why you haven't been around! Hope everyone is ok!!!!

Glad you feel a bit better after talking to your DH some, Lori. Dinner sounds nice. It's great that you are friendly with DH's co-worker and wife. No, the third internship site isn't the same as the place that offered me the front desk position but I guess it might as well be! LOL :rolleyes: Good plan to take the dealership job if it's offered as long as it's something you think you can stand. What's the status of the gym job anyway? If it's offered first perhaps you should consider it instead. Unless $$$ is a big factor coz I think you said the dealership pays better. It's tough, huh? I KNOW! :eek: Last night DH and I were talking and he says to me "I don't want to jinx you but I know what's going to happen (referring to my job situation), you are going to get to a point where you can afford to quit the Lawyer's office but you are going to be torn b/c you really like the people etc so you won't necesarily want to leave." UGH-please don't wish for it to be harder then it already is dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: LOL I mean I hope I enjoy working at the Lawyers office alot. Don't get me wrong. I am tired of jobs I hate but it's not my ultimate goal so no matter how much I like it, I need to remember that and not feel bad if the time comes that I can afford to resign, right? :confused:

Hi ladies,

This morning I did Athletic Training and took the Piloxing class at the rec ctr. It's a combo of Pilates and Boxing. I wouldn't normally take this class since I don't care for the normal instructor. My trainer was subbing today so I decided to give it a try. Much to my surprise, I liked the class. There is going to be sub teaching it next week too so perhaps I'll go then.

I saw on FB that Laura's brother was injured in some kind of hunting accident. It sounds pretty serious but he should be okay eventually. Hugs and prayers to Laura, her DB and the whole family.

Lori-Glad you got to talk with DH, you gotta start somewhere. You can't really bring up personal stuff at dinner when your with others. Hope the sneaks work out for you!

Wendy-wonder if Joey will love football as much as he does wrestling? I don't think you will have any problems saying goodbye to the law firm when you're ready. I sometimes which I could do that right now. Paying for college is very expensive...and I still have another one to go. Save your pennies for college is all I can say.

Heading to the grocery store now. bbl

Hi Girls:)

I had a little nap (wendy:)) and I feel a little better cause I was majorly crabby and I know why. Not homesick today. Just irritated with the lack of room here. I know we have to stick it out for a while...I need to find patience. I guess when I'm at work all day it won't be so bad.

Today's workout was GS and BS back, 35 mins on the TM and supercuts.

Our house was shown today, not sure if i mentioned that. My SIL was peeking out her window and she saw who it was:) she's such a good snooper. It was a girl I know quite well. She said they were there for about 45 mins which is strange b/c they have both been in our home a few times. I guess they must be interested. After that I spoke with the real estate and they said the showing went good. But they need to sell their own house first. It's just the three of them and I know they were trying for another baby. It's a big house for just three people...so now I'm wondering if she's pregnant....so nosy:eek:

Wendy** actually the gym job pays more BUT the dealership as a lot of room for advancement. Now that I haven't heard from her, I have a feeling I didn't get it. If I don't hear from her by the end of Monday, then I'll be pretty sure I didn't. The gym job doesn't close until next Friday so I think the earliest I will hear from them is next Monday. So I have a little while yet. Good news is I think my landlord finally got the papers I needed to dh. So on Monday I will go to city hall and apply for my business license. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have that. I can see what your dh is saying about your job. I have a feeling ill like the girls at the dealership too. It would be nice if you could do it part time when you are ready.

Diana** dh and I didn't get to talk much but we will later. I voiced a few things to him earlier today and he didn't realize that I was so unhappy. And it's not that I'm unhappy, it's just every situation right now is off. Between our house, no job, kids under my feet, no house here.....it's just all aggravating me. I know that once I settle into a routine of working and coming home ill be a lot more content then I am right now. Sounds like you enjoyed your workout this morning. It's always nice to try something new, even if you don't end up enjoying it.

I may bbl!

Hey ladies...quick check in bc I was dress shopping with bff all afternoon and had to rush to get dinner ready so now I only have a few mins til we eat...

Anyway I did the all ub premix of xtrain burn sets this morning to give the legs a break. Wow what a work out! I fear the doms that I may end up with! ;)

Tmrw is yoga but I hope to do a short cardio first.

Ok, gotta run. Bbitam with personals!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.