Connecting my tablet to my TV

thanks...getting there. I have not even tried to get Cathe videos yet. Plan on signing up for LIVE once I get going. I finally figured out how to get youtube videos...I can't figure out how to get to my playlist etc. gave up for tonight, will start again tomorrow...

Great Success, I signed up this evening and got Cathe Live to work. I am super excited and can't wait to started on these. It was well worth the $35 investment, you all are very helpful.

Thanks a bunch :D

I got the Chromecast all set up, it's working. I can view Youtube videos. I am just trying to get used to the operation of it before signing up for LIVE.

Trying to sign up for LIVE and the site will not accept my email (or user name) with my password. I opened up another window and was able to go into My Account via the "shop" option easily, but not in the sign up for LIVE....?

It won't accept my email with password in the LIVE sign up, but I can sign in to my account in the Shop Cathe tab? strange. I guess I will need to change my password again.

Do you need to create a brand new account for LIVE? your Shop Cathe account doesn't work? I already have a separate user name and password for the forums, and for Shop Cathe....:(

I should not have to have 3 separate user names and passwords.....I already have 2: ones for the forum and another for Shop Cathe.

This is making me NOT want to sign up for this....

I should not have to have 3 separate user names and passwords.....I already have 2: ones for the forum and another for Shop Cathe.

This is making me NOT want to sign up for this....

Fox2star, it did this to me as well last night because it says if you have shopped with them before to sign in. I just created a new one because you can use your email address and just create a new password. It was an easy setup but I can see how confusing it is.

Skip that part and just start entering in your information if you feel it's worth. I have been wanting to sign up for a long time so creating another password was ok with me.

I hope this helps.

I actually had to do this as well. I was able to keep my password the same though. I don't know why it doesn't recognize our forum sign in.
I will tell you, it will be totally worth it once you get it all figured out. Like I said, it took me nearly two days to figure out what I was doing wrong. The tutorials that are here are only help with installing the Chromecast. They do not help with using the app itself. I finally figured it out by using the Chromecast tutorial in the app itself, not on here.

Thanks, I will probably do that. I went to the Chromecast tutorials, hopefully they will help in maneuvering around the app.....hoping when I finally sign up for LIVE that it is easy to get to with my phone.

Got it to stream, but now have to figure out how I find a particular workout....the way it looks now, you have to scroll through all of them....no menu etc to pick a certain one....

Thanks, I have that list as well. However, no search window when I have it on my phone screen. I can see one when I sign on here....but none on the phone screen. :(

Thanks, I have that list as well. However, no search window when I have it on my phone screen. I can see one when I sign on here....but none on the phone screen. :(

Maybe try rotating your phone lengthwise..... In case you haven't tried that yet.

Added: The reason I mentioned this is because I have apps on both my iPhone and iPad that won't show everything unless the device is in either landscape or portrait mode.

Last edited:
still doesn't work....now I keep getting kicked off and the following appears"

"AW Snap!

Something went wrong while displaying this webpage, If you're seeing this frequently, try these suggestions..."

I put in a help ticket with the Cathe people I guess I will wait to see what they say. Thank you for all your help!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.