Completed My Sixth 5K

lioness

Cathlete
I finished my sixth 5K this morning. It was in a small Georgia town that was having their 150th Anniversary. It was a very small race with only about 50 or so folks. I thought my sister and I would finish last but we didn't. I didn't do my best time but I didn't do my worst either. Compared to my last two 5Ks, this was a breeze (and my time was better too)! The weather was humid but not too bad and the course was flat. I met a couple of really nice people.

I am really addicted to these things. I'm keeping all my race t-shirts and will have a quilt made out of them so I can remember my first year of racing.

Great job, Jane! I just finished my fourth one Wednesday night! It was a little bit on trails and it was also the first one where I felt strong the whole time. These things are addictive, aren't they?!!!

Congratulations!!
Jenn

I just finished my 5k too. OMG, it was hotter than you know what out there today. I don't know how many 5k's I 've done. Too many to count. They are fun aren't they? ALthough I am not so sure today's would count as fun. It was hot and humis at 8am!

I just finished my 5k too. OMG, it was hotter than you know what out there today. I don't know how many 5k's I 've done. Too many to count. They are fun aren't they? ALthough I am not so sure today's would count as fun. It was hot and humis at 8am!

RG,

My race was at 7am so it wasn't too bad! I'll be happy when it gets a little cooler.

Congratulations!!

Wtg!

I couldn't even run a .000002k, especially in the dog days of August especially in Georgia. Keep up the good addic- er, I mean, work!

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.