Committ To get FIT and LEAN 9/7

punka274

Cathlete
Committ To get FIT and LEAN for Sept.7

Morning Ladies,

Just getting us started...i will bb with personals:)

Last edited:
Ok..im back

Debbie-Oh no on the ocean front property:confused: These past few days have been so dreary, i want to see the sun!! Great job on your spin class yesterday.

Cookie-Glad to see you yesterday, how have you been? I hope you get your internet straighten out soon, that must be frustrating. And I know what you mean about the new workouts...i cant wait to get my hands on them.

Kristin-Its such a relief when our kids are happy with their teachers, so far I've been pretty fortunate with my kids elementary school teachers. Great job getting your workout in after an exhausting day at work!

Melissa- I hear ya on the late night eating, its tough but we can do it! Lately my dessert has been coffee. Awesome job with Imax yesterday.

Helene-Sending you hugs for the ride home. I hope your morning turned out better than what you expected. Hopefully after a nice rest in your own bed your neck will feel better.

Iris-I know exactly how you feel about co-workers and their chips:eek: Everyone I work with is always bitching about there job. When I first started working it was really draining to disagree with them, after all - I was just happy to have a job. Now I try to ignore all the BS and let it run right through me. Sometimes I get sucked in though and start bitching too:eek: Great job on the doms from B&G yesterday.

Hello to everyone I missed.

Yesterday was a rest day. Today I need to do weights. I've got my eye on MM or 4ds total body premix.

Work is going good, still working 35+ hours a week. Im starting to adjust to it.

bbl, i have to close today so its time for some breakfast then to start that workout. bbl

Good Morning Ladies!

Today is my day off. And Cardio/Abs. Not sure what I'll do yet. I'm having a lazzyy breakfast :D 2nd day went a bit better....but busier!! Some people walked out of the store because of the wait. Now that's nothing I can fix. So...it was what it was!

Helene- I ended up going for the Community class with Carrie last night! It was great!! Hope you have a safe trip home!

Melissa- LOL @ the low fun kind of ice cream. I get the no sugar fudge pops from Hannaford, they are 40 cals a piece and satisfy the craving!! That's cool that DA and your dad hang out!

Kristin- Glad your first day was a success for both you and your kids! I've never heard that saying before, about mom's only being as happy as their saddest kid....huh. So true, I'm sure. So, I don't work for Verizon, the landline company, we are actually 2 separate companies, so we're not union. Nah, it's just that the male sales reps are a**holes, plain and simple!!!

Cookie- awwww @ sitting in the library parking lot. :( I hope you get up and running at your house soon! So, I dont' even know where the Latham store is...LOL!

Deb- Wow, rain is that bad down there, too huh? Getting bad flooding?? I know we're on a watch til tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a dreary day!! Yeah I can't wait to say "stick it" with a smile one day. ;)

BBL !

Good Morning ladies,

Yup, another dreary day in the neighborhood! Can't wait to see the sun on Thursday. I stayed home with Olivia yesterday, but spent most of it at the doggone DMV! DMV used to a PITA, but now that they have closed so many service centers it's a roaring hemroid! I let my registration expire so I didn't have a choice, but believe me, that won't happen again! My wo this morning was 40/20 (on the elliptical) + a few segments of CC5.

Amelia - Glad you are adjusting to work. It can take a months to get used to a new routine. I remember when I switched my hours and started getting up at 4:00 for my wos. I was dragging big time. But after a couple months it seems totally normal. Enjoy your wo!

Iris - ^5 on the burning buns yesterday! Can always count on b&g for that! Wow, that's a stinking first day. I like your attitude btw, I might not know my job yet, but dang soon enough I will, and I'll blow right on by the attitudes. Had to chuckle at that one! Give 'em hell:cool:! I'm just messing around with STS until the new wos are shipped. But, I hope to start a 3-month rotation before long.

Melissa - ^5s on skipping the late night eating! I've put my artic zone on hold for the moment, too. Need to eliminate as much sugar as possible.

Kristin - ^5s on getting in a wo after your first day back to school! So glad Nikolas likes his teacher. I agree with you on the saying...I'm a bit nervous about my little one who started today (Amaya had an awesome first day, thankfully). The sitter dropped her off and I'm still waiting to get an update (she's a teacher so she probably had to rush off to her school). I've already called the school and they said she is doing fine so that helps.

Cookie - So happy to see your post!! I hope you'll be able to resuscitate your service soon. Otherwise, someone may get the wrong idea with you lurking in the library parking lot. Yup, the girls are back in school - Amaya started yesterday and Liv today. I'm excited! Glad you're keeping up with your wos:)

Deb - I also bet your sauce (or is it gravy??) probably tastes awesome!! I was glad to be out of the city yesterday but had to schlepp in today...rain boots and all! Looking forward to some sunshine. LOL @ the waterfront property:) I keep hoping my gym in the basement doesn't flood. Knock on wood, so far so good.

Helene - How did DD make out this morning with little sleep? How is your neck? I'm sure it felt awesome to be back at home. I hope there were no issues from Irene or all this rain.

Belinda - Where are you hiding today?

Lori - Hope all is well on your end. Btw, what is your due date?

Stay warm & dry!

Cardio Fusion Step done!! IT's so humid with this stinkin' weather, I sweat BUCKETS in that 45 minutes!! :eek:

And real quick... Trish- My registration expired too....I found out last week...by 11 days...I still went online and registered and it went through! LOL!!! I just need to wait for it to come in, so I'm just carrying around the receipt...;) Did you pre-order the low impact series??

Have a great day!

Iris - Nice job with CF. I was looking for that one the other day. Could have sworn I bought it a while back, but can't seem to find it, but that seems to be the norm these days with my DVDs. Ab Circuits has been missing for more than a month and now LLB has gone missing. Yup, I pre-ordered...low impact has my name written all over it:) Did you order? My reg expired in June...I didn't even know it until DH mentioned it a couple weeks ago. Must have thrown the renewal in the trash. Have a great day.

Last edited:
Good morning! Today I did STS D2 and Ab Circuits Med Ball Abs + Partner abs...without a partner! I found ways to get around having one ;)

Today we're dissecting cats in anatomy lab...I am SO not looking forward to this!!! I don't mind looking at them, I just don't want to be cutting sh!t open!! Why can't they give us a computer program?! I'm not going to be a surgeon! Anyways, I made sure to seat myself at a lab table with older, smart looking people lol, and the 1 guy used to be a nurse so he has no problem cutting crap open which is more than fine by me :p

So eating last night was on track. BUT I was starving right before bed. What do you ladies do? Do you give in and have something small or do you ignore it? Trying to lose weight blows!

Kristin, awesome WO last night. I'm glad you and Nikolas both had awesome 1st days! That is great :D Hahah, I hope our willpower is stronger in the fall!!

Deb, yeah I hear ya on this rain...blech! As if we didn't get enough last week :eek:

Amelia, smart move on ignoring bitchy coworkers. People can really affect your mood. Glad to hear you're adjusting well to work! Are you gonna stay on FT?

Iris, so happy to hear you had a better day :) I got some of those no sugar pops too (love Hannaford's!!). I need things with built-in portion control so those are good.

Trish, :eek: @ the roaring hemroid!! LMAO!!! I dread the DMV. You can register online and they will send you the new sticker in the mail to totally avoid that place (which is prob part of the reason why a lot of service centers closed). Nice WO today! That reminds me, I want to get some rain boots.

Off to get ready and then it's classes until 930 :( Have a great day girls!!!

quick check in to report my workout. MM timesaver premix done. Im shaking all over...

bbl have a great afternoon:)

Hey girls,

Thanks Iris and Amelia for starting us off.

Couldn't check in, because the internet was down. Almost drove me nuts:eek: that's my lifeline;)

Still keeping up with my workouts! Did JM30DS L2 D5 and walked for 45 min today. My knee is still bordering me:eek::eek: not sure, what this is all about! BBL!

Hi everyone,

It's nice to be back home. :) More on that later.

Iris: We should figure out a class to go to together. Glad you liked the one that you tried. I like the ones from John Smirtick or something like that, I like my anusara classes because they are alignment based and I heard the hot yoga classes are very good but the lady who teaches it is going on maternity leave soon. John used to teach a basics class which might be really good. His Wednesday class is good but you have to know your poses and it moves faster. It's usually packed too.

Deb: Feel like I haven't touched base with you for a while. :eek: I don't even know anything good to tell you :eek::eek: So hello will have to do tonight. :) Nice job on the spinning.

Kristin (and others as well): You should join us on MFP even if you don't count calories. It's fun to post over there and takes just a second. I find it a bit easier. Glad your first days of school are going well. Nicolas came back and said his teacher was really tall. I thought of you. :)

Melissa: :eek: at DA hanging out with your dad. LOL at not having fish for dinner. How is your schedule now that everything is starting again. Is it getting crazy? Nice job starting STS again.

Belinda: I thought maybe you got busy closing on the house. Glad it was just your internet. Sorry your knees are still bothering you but nice job keeping up with your workouts.

Amelia: I need to start a blog. I like yours, maybe I'll go over to blogspot since I have no idea what I am doing. So much rain up here. Ugh.

Cookie: How is everything going. Hope you get the internet fixed soon. I start part time next week. Amazing how quickly the summer went by. Are you getting news from your Irish student from last year?

Hi to everyone else.

Trip was good. But did something to my neck. So I don't think I'll be able to work out for a couple of days. I'm really beat. Actually we all are. Plane was delayed last night. By the time we got on they had us get out again because of a problem. We had to wait for a new plane. Then they called out EVERYBODY's name to re distribute the boarding passes :eek: We finally got home close to midnight. :confused:

Otherwise, I really have to get a handle on my eating and workouts. I'm hoping you will see some progress from me this fall. Else I will need everyone's collective kick in the bottom.

See you all in the morning. :)

Evening ladies. It is taking me some time to get used to waking up so darn early, lol. Tonight's workout was LBB. Got a good burn in the buns. :p

Tomorrow is going to have to be a rest day for me because I have Meet the Teacher Night at my school. It is really early this year, but I am just glad to get it out of the way, lol. Then on Tuesday, we have Nikolas' meet the teacher night.

I am beat. . .

Helene- LOL @ thinking of me when your son said the teacher was tall. I wore heels (2 inches) the first day and a number of my students said, Woo, you are tall, lol. What is the full website for MFP? I know you guys told me at the RT, but I totally forgot. My friend's parents were supposed to fly in yesterday afternoon from Aruba, but their plane was delayed too. She was supposed to pick them up after work, but ended up having to get them around midnight, :eek:

Belinda- I am addicted to the Internet as well. LOL.

Melissa- how the heck did the cat dissection go? That is just awful!!!! Poor kitties. :(

Trish- is the sun coming out tomorrow? Lol. How did your little one do today?

Iris- oh, well in that case, your colleagues are just asswipes!

Deb- I was thinking of you when I heard all the flood warnings on the radio this morning. Did you make out okay?

Amelia- thanks for getting the thread started today. Good job on MM. I haven't done that one in forever!!! I am planning on doing ME this weekend. Glad you are getting used to the hours.

Cookie- Despite having huge classes, no power last week and a rainy first day, the beginning of this year has been pretty smooth. . . go figure! :eek:

Okay, I will try to check in at some point tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi,

I did Tonique tonight, couldn't go to the gym because this morning the traffic was so bad. It took DH & SIL's over an hour to get to work for a 10 min. commute:eek: We have a couple of roads closed in town so it's causing a lot of trouble. At least my stores were open today.

Belinda - Too funny about missing the internet:)

Amelia - I thought about coffee for dessert after dinner but afraid I wouldn't sleep. Great job with MM, I noticed your ticker went down some more:)

Iris - I hope you enjoyed your day off . . . a good day to lounge around instead of dodging the raindrops.

Trish - I keep meaning to check my license, I'm sure it's a nightmare at the DMV they closed a bunch by me. We call it sauce but your right it is also called gravy:( Only a true Cathlete would understand about worrying if their exercise room floods;)

Melissa - Ugh, on the cat DS is taking biology will have to ask him if he has to disect anything. Sometimes I ignore night cravings & sometimes I cave and have some pb:eek:

Helene - You & your family must be so tired today:( You must be so excited about going part-time:)

Kristin - Wow, on meet the teacher night being so early must be hard to match the student to the parents when you just met them. I think getting to the gym is going to be rough the next week because of flooding.

Cookie - Are you thinking about switching internet services. Trish is right people will start wondering about you lurking in the parking lot :)

Lori - Pop back in:D

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.