Commit to Get Fit & Lean Superbowl Weekend

DebD

Cathlete
Hi girls,

I'm sure Belinda is really busy with her furniture arriving. I can't imagine shipping all that stuff overseas. Yesterday I did Yoga & I'm about to do Squeeze in a few minutes before dinner.

Still planning my menu for Superbowl Sunday, not really rooting for anyone but DH is in a big pool so I'll be hoping for his numbers. Well tomorrow will be a cheat day for sure!!

Hi to everyone & hope your enjoying the weekend:)

Hi Deb-

This whole weekend has been a cheat for me, lol. We are rooting for the Giants over here!

I did Intensity today. Tomorrow starts Meso 2, which is my favorite of all the mesocyclone.

Have fun!

On way home from a concert. Did lich this morning w added step. Think the add'l portion is my favorite.
Cookie

Hi Girls,

I was going to check in earlier this week but the thread wasn't started and I thought it would be best to start my post in a new thread
Everything here is pretty good, as good as it gets with a new born in the house. He's a good baby and hasn't cried much yet ( knock on wood). He likes to be awake from 12-3 thought which is bit of a problem! Last night was a better night though. Hopefully I am breaking him of that cycle.
Labor wasn't a walk in the park. I went to the hospital at 4:30'ish and he was born at 7:01. I didn't have any time for any drugs b/c by the time the drugs would have kicked in the baby would have been born. So it was just straight gas which I think, just makes you focus on your breathing and distracts you from the pain. Plus he was the biggest baby I have had, 8 lbs 7 oz. Big boy. I would have never dreamt he was going to be that big.
My house was crazy all week cause my mom and sister were here, the door was always swinging but it's calmed down a lot now.
Anyway I feel well enough to try a workout of some sort today. I was going to go look at the low impact series cause I haven't tried any of those yet.

Hopefully I can start making checking in a daily thing once I get some kind of routine in place!

Lori

Hallo girls,

Debbie, thanks for starting us off this weekend. Sorry, for beeing MIA;) This was the worst move we had in over 30 years:mad: the movers in Germany packed stuff from the garage into the bedroom boxes. My DH's office stuff ended up in the bedroom. Lets put it this way everyhing was marked master bedroom:mad:, WTH??? Even my dishes. The movers here got so mad, because I made them bring everthing downstairs again (we had them unpack everything, long story:(!!) Anyway, I wasn't gonna run 1000 times up and down the stairs. It wasn't my fault the movers in Germany did such a lausy job:eek::eek:(still don't know, how they got away without us seeing this?? Beats me!) One mover put sun glasses on:eek::p after unpacking my dishes:eek::eek: he said, he is gonna have nightmare about my dishes, ROFLMAO! I almost past out laughing when he said that< LOL. Thank goodness, besides dishes...we didn't had much damages! Everything made it in one piece.

Thursday, I did legs. Yesterday I was so sick (not sure, if I was excusted or what?) I didn't work out at all, just took it easy. I will try to get back/biceps done this evening.

I will not promise, but if I have time tonight I will catch up on personals. Just letting you all know, I am still alive, lol.

B

Belinda- glad you are still alive. Your moving experience does sound like a nightmare! It is such a stressful thing to do. Hopefully soon everything will be settled. At least you got a laugh out of the dishes ;)

Lori- I remember those sleepless nights. You have to post a pic of the little guy when you get a chance! You are going to love the LIS!

Cookie are you following the three month STS/lis rotation? I am thinking about doing it when I am done with thus round of STS.

Deb- what yummy foods are you eating. I am eating spicy hotter than hot hot wings lol. Hey I heard spicy food revs up your metabolism. Any truth in that?

So I did cardio premix of slide and glide and M2 D1.

Off to shower and them to my parents house for the Superbowl1

Kristin

Hi girls,

I did some kickboxing today. So here is my superbowl menu: sliders, subs, wings, chips & guacomole (except couldn't find a ripe avocado) and most important brownies for dessert:)

Belinda - You must be exhausted, maybe because your bedroom is so big they thought you wanted "everything" in there:eek:

Lori - It's so hard until you can get them on a sleeping schedule. I can't imagine going thru labor w/o drugs:( My 2nd son was 8lb 8oz still can't believe I gave birth to such a big baby but they ended up taking him c-section because labor & pushing was about 21 hours:eek: My 1st was only 6lb. was afraid if I had a 3rd how big that one would be.

Cookie - Wondering if you'll be watching the superbowl with all the men in your house.

Kristin - They do say having spicy food revs up your metabolism but I haven't found that to be true:) Hmm, maybe I should make spicy brownies:D Enjoy your superbowl party at your parents & we'll make up for the damage tomorrow.

Hi to everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.