Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & upper body at the gym. There is an exercise room at the gym (tiny compared to Cathe's workout room) equipped with weights, mats, & exercise balls. You can use it when there isn't class the temperature was so nice wanted to take a nap after my workout.

Belinda - It's great you can get your workouts in and step out and go to the beach:) Beach properties have become so expensive and the home insurance on them is outrageous. How long will you stay at the beach?

Cookie - It's nice to revisit a different kind of workout. I too have the pilates ring, it always reminds me of the Suzanne Somers thigh master. I always wanted one but never purchased, maybe I was too young. It was supposed to be nicer but very hot & humid. It sounds like you had a nice time with your Uncle & sister.

Goodnight:)

Cookie - I am so sorry about your oldest dog. Is there anything the vet can do? How old is your dog? LOL, about the Pilates ring. Working with the ring is hard. Glad you had fun with your family.

Debbie - yes, beach properties have become so expensive and the home insurance. We are trying to get an idea on where we would like to buy in the future. We are staying a total of 10 day’s.

BBL

'Evening! STS2 back today and a short walk. We had anchored two old duck decoys just off our dock. Last night we noticed one was missing. So today dh and I went duck hunting around the perimeter of the lake, but we couldn't find it. At least we can saw we've been duck hunting.

Deb, that storage room sounds great! A nice quiet corner to hide out and take a nap. Getting your workouts in at the gym is so smart, esp with the heat and humidity.

Belinda, there's nothing they can do about my dog. She's 12.5 years old. Has Sadie gone in the ocean?

Hi,

I walked at the gym & did zoom yoga. I've been packing will continue tomorrow, we have an evening flight to Nashville. It's been so hot here and we are going to even hotter weather:(

Belinda - Nice getting in tri's & bi's. It sounds like you are enjoying your vacation.

Cookie - Great job with STS2 back & walk. I wonder where the duck decoy went, maybe it will show up. I was thinking maybe kids out of school that are bored or just the wind;)

Hi,

Today I did 45 Minute Lean Strong At-Home Legs Workout | STF - Day 38. I finally caught up on the rotations.

Debbie - great job on your walk and zoom yoga. Safe travels. It’s been very hot here too.

Cookie - great job with STS2 Back and walk. I am so sorry to hear about your dog :( It’s heartbreaking to watch them like that. Is she on meds? My heart goes out to you and your dog (((HUGS))) No, Sadie didn’t go in the ocean yet? She did in Fl.

We went to the Outer Banks yesterday, very crowded. We also went to Gator River National park. Didn’t see any gator, bears or wolves either.

Not sure what we do today. Need to get ready. Have a great day and workout.

'Evening! STS2 chest today.

Deb, enjoy! I always find Nashville to be humid. Hope you're comfortable there.

Belinda, thanks. Yes, she is on medication. Nags Head had allowed dogs on their beach, not sure if they still do. Our Goldens would love going in the water. Our current ones not so much.

Hi,

I did Quick & SPICY Low-Impact Glutes and Abs Workout! | STF - Day 39 this morning. It was tough after yesterday’s leg workout. Went to the beach all day.

Today is the last day of Cathe’s new presale price.

Debbie - I hope you enjoy Nashville.

Cookie - I am glad she is on medication. I am so sorry you going through this. Sadie likes to get her feet wet. she hates getting wet. Great job on STS2 chest yesterday.

Have a great evening.

'Night! Took a personal day and dh and I visited a few interesting sites not far from us: Thomas Cole's house and studio, the Rip Van Winkle Skywalk, and Clermont. Great day and got in a lot of steps.

Deb, hope the trip to Nashville went well and you're having a great time.

Belinda, our terrier doesn't like water at all - you should see him avoid puddles when walking! Loves jumping in the snow though. You are one workout machine!

Hi,

Last night we had a 5 hour delay, We knew it would be long whey United Airlines gave us food vouchers.

I’ll be back tomorrow with personals.

Hi,

Day 40 Chest, triceps, shoulders plus cardio this morning.

Debbie - so sorry about the 5 hour delay. I hope you got some rest.

Cookie - your terrier sounds like Sadie. She loves snow.

Good night.

Hi,

Yesterday was the raft trip. The river was running slow but we did it in 4 hours. It was very hot & humid don’t think we would do it this time of the year again. We did have lots of laughs. Everyone loved the idea of an umbrella even the workers and other rafters.

Belinda - Great job with your workouts. It sounds like you are enjoying your vacation. Is it cooler at the beach? Thank you for reminding me about pre-sale, I placed my order.

Cookie - Nice workout. It is so hot and humid here. It looks like you had a nice personal day. Do you have visitors this weekend?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.