Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Evening,

Went for a walk outside this morning and did Quick and Sweaty Bodyweight Cardio and Abs Workout *GIANT SET, NONSTOP!* | STF - Day 15.

Debbie - I am glad they are giving you a prescription for the pain. Glad you felt better today. Great job on your walk outside. I organized my pictures a few years ago. What a task it was. I should digitalize them one day. I am sure it was fun going down memory lane. Good luck.

Hi Cookie!

Good night

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. Still going through the pictures LOL.

Belinda - Sounds like some fun workouts! It seems like a lot of people with dogs go out early for their walks this time of year. It wasn't too hot but I saw a dog taking a break under a tree in front of my house:)

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)

'Evening! Enjoyed Madrid. Saw lots of things and did a great amount of steps. Had an excellent guide at the Prado and couldn't believe the impact Guernica had on me when seeing it. It's huge and overwhelming. The palace was incredible - why had I never heard about it? So much I don't know about! Anyway, I still favor Barcelona over Madrid, but am looking forward to Prague on Tuesday.

Deb, hope you feel better soon. Three weeks seems like a mighty long time to wait to get the stitches out.

Belinda, your workouts sounds intense! What part of your house are you considering renovating?

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. We also went to DS & DILs for a BBQ. It was a nice day and we were able to spend time with Penne.

Belinda - I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Cookie - It sounds like you are having a wonderful time:) You are seeing a lot. Enjoy the rest of your trip..

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in last night. We visit our neighbor, we got home very late. Haven’t seen them in over 6 month. They own a 2nd house in AZ. They stayed that long to be with her mom, she wasn’t doing well. We had a lot to catch up on.

Debbie - good job on your walk outside. Glad you had a great time with your family and Penne.

Cookie - glad you enjoying your time. I think you like Prague. I always enjoyed visiting. I am considering renovating the kitchen and master bathroom.

Today I will start week 4 for Sydney C. rotation.

BBl

Evening,

I went for a walk outside this morning and did Full Body Day 16. We went to see DD in DC today. Had a great time.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym. We were supposed to have thunderstorms but just rain. We had a quiet Memorial Day at home older ds visited.

Belinda - Nice walk & Day 16 full body workout. It’s nice to catch up with friends. I’m sure a Memorial Day in DC with your dd is fun.

Cookie - Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Hi,

UB today for me. She did giant sets.

Debbie - nicely done with your walk. Glad you had a quit Memorial Day yesterday with your DS.

Hi Cookie.

No walk for me, my knee is starting to border me again.

Have a great workout and day.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & lega at the gym. I was so tired today & pain with my tooth.

Belinda - Nice upper body/giant sets. I hope your knee feels better.

Waves hi to Cookie

Hi,

Today I did 45 Minute Legs and Glutes AMRAP Workout [ALL-LEVELS LOWER BODY PUSH] | STF Day 18.

Debbie - great job on that walk and legs workout. Sorry about your tooth hurting. I hope you feel better.

Hi Cookie.

BBL

'Evening! Prague is beautiful! Stunning architecture, but a lot of the food is fried and bothers my stomach. DH is enjoying their beer!

Deb, sorry your tooth is bothering you. Have you contacted the doctor?

Belinda, what's up with the knee? You need to be careful!

Hi,

Today was a quick walk outside. I took my Mom to the Dr.'s. I really liked the Dr. he feels positive that my Mom has a cyst. He is waiting on some other tests to determine if it will come out. It's crazy how long results from test take to come back.

Belinda - Great job with Day 18 Leg & Glutes workout. Thank you, my tooth hurts on and off. How is your knee feeling?

Cookie - Enjoy hearing about your trip. Someday I want to have a beer & pretzel in Germany. I'm going to give it a couple more days and call the dentist to see what they say.

Hi,

Took a rest day today. I ran some errands. I am going through my workout clothes. Filled up an entire IKEA shopping bag.

Debbie - good job on your walk. I am glad you like your moms doc and he things she has a cyst. Depending what test he runs they will take some time to get back. I get regular blood test for RP. They always take a long time to get results. You would love trying a German pretzel and a beer. Knee is feeling a little better today. Maybe the rest helps.

Cookie - I have no idea what’s going on with my knees? Maybe some of the exercises I am doing are not good for my knees. I am very carful when I exercise. Glad you like Prague. Sorry about the fried food.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Cathe butts & guts. We finally are getting Spring weather here, cool at night but don't mind.

Belinda - It's good you are resting your knee. I was looking for something in my closet and realized I too need to get rid of some things.

Waves hi to Cookie

Hi,

Today did 30 Minute Full Body HIIT Workout | Build Muscle+Burn Fat! No Jumping! | STF - Day 19.

Debbie - great job on your walk and Butts & Guts. It’s getting cooler here too at night. Good for you for getting rid of things in your closet.

Hi Cookie.

Have a great Friday, everyone,

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & upper body at the gym. We went to visit my nieces baby since my SIL was babysitting.

Belinda - Nice Day 19 HIIT workout. I’m not a big fan of jumping too much either.

Waves hi to Cookie

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. We are going to have dinner and eat outside. Hopefully it won't be too cool.

Hi Belinda & Cookie

Have a great weekend:)

Evening,

I did day 20 Cardio Hit & abs (15min cardio..which was very fun than 15 min abs). I also took a walk outside.

Debbie - Great job on your walk plus upper body yesterday and walk today. Enjoy your dinner.

Hi Cookie.

Good night.

'Evening! Got home early this morning. Unpacking, laundry reorganizing, grocery shopping, prepping for 2 workshops tomorrow, and visiting eldest son was my day.

Deb, you could get the pretzel and beer in Prague also! How are you feeling? Is your tooth doing better? Sorry your mom has a cyst. How is she feeling about that? It's great you like her doctor.

Belinda, glad you're enjoying those workouts. 15 minutes of abs! I'm another non-fan of jumping.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.