Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

'Evening! I'm dragging today. Think all the hosting and running around has worn me out. Took today as a rest day. Would have been much more restful if I didn't work!

Deb, glad to hear your mom is doing better. My tio fell last week and his arm and hand are quite bruised. He refused to go to the emergency outpatient or see a doctor. He's afraid they'll tell him he can't be on his own, and he probably shouldn't. A walk and legs all in one day - wow!

Belinda, that's cool that you could lie down while your dh drives! What a way to travel!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & zoom yoga. I was exhausted all day wanted to nap during yoga;)

Belinda - I hope your headache is feeling better. I have to order the new dvds too.

Cookie - Could us being tired have to do with pollen? I can see how Tio feels, it' sad that you have to worry like that when you are older.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Today is a rest day from Prime. It‘s also the last week of the challenge. Sydney will release another summer challenge May 6. Can‘t wait what she comes up with. I will do some Cathe workouts until than.

Today I walked outside. It‘s cooler outside today.

Debbie - great job on your walk and zoom yoga. LOL, yoga does make you wanted to nap. I was pretty tired all day yesterday too. Thank you. After my walk outside, my headache was getting better.

Cookie - glad you got some rest yesterday. It‘s said seeing loved once's getting older. I would be worry too.

Off to get ready for my ortho appointment today. Need to pick up my night retainers. BBl

'Evening! A walk today and got in a lot o stairs going up and down in buildings.

Deb, I didn't even think of pollen! Yes, I'm sure that's it. I can relate to wanting to nap during yoga.

Belinda, glad your headache is better. The pollen is bad already this year.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside and Slow & Heavy Chest & Back. I ran a bunch of errands today.

Belinda - It sounds like you enjoyed the Prime challenge. It was cooler here today too.

Cookie - Stairs are a workout!

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.