'COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 26, 2011

stepitup

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Nothing much to add since last night! LOL! As promised, I did Ab work this morning (BM2 - doubled everything). I hope my ankle/foot is feeling better by tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Hello ladies! Not sure what my workout will be. Definitely something cardio. Where is everyone?!?! We have to keep this thread alive!!!!

Kristin

Morning all!

Trish: So you're foot is out and my neck is out. We should mix my LB with your UB. ;) At least for workout purposes, it might be weird otherwise :D

Kristin: I know right?! I don't know where the committed part has gone too. :p Enjoy your cardio today.

Belinda: So how was all the walking?! Hope you are feeling great!

I will be focusing on cardio and lower body this week. Today will be LM and LBB barre.

Have a great day everyone!

Evening! Been having some health issues and family things, so I missed a couple of days.
Belinda, how was the walk? Bet you will sleep good tonight.
Helene, you sure had a busy day at the farm. Your children must have loved it. How's your dh feeling?
Trish, wow, you must have titanium abs!
Amelia, the t-shirt looks great on you! Or, I should say you make the t-shirt look great.
Kristin, what cardio did you decide to do?
Deb, is it tomorrow you return from Mexico?
Melissa, are you swamped with coursework and your internship?
Iris, how are you doing?
Found JM ripped in 30 and killer butt and thighs at Target. Did both this morning, and I'm feeling it. What other JM dvds do you ladies recommend? I have her yoga and enjoy that. Had about a mile walk each way to a meeting, so that was a nice bonus, especially on such a beautiful day. Woke up at 3 again this morning, thinking about things I needed to do, so I'm dragging right now. Waiting for dh to come home, so we can chat for a few minutes before I go to sleep.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.