Commit to get Fit & Lean for June 2015

Good morning,

Today I am starting week 7 of 21 DF Ext. I will do Piylo today.

Debbie - I am thinking getting both dvd's and downloads :) It's only $20 more :) Charlene Ext. was a great deal. I couldn't pass it up. Another friend is selling her set for $35.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi Ladies!

Recapping the weekend:

*Fri-Off
*Sat-Muscle Definition #2
*Sun-Quick Fix Cardio #2

So that gave me five workouts (3 cardio, 2 weights for the week.)

I couldn't sleep last night and watched the newest 21 Day Fix infomercial. I might need to see if my sister can loan me her set of DVDs. I found comparable measurements for the food, but I know I already eat more fruit than 2 purple containers a day, LOL!

:) Wendy

Hi,

Today I did 21 df Dirty 30. I wanted to practice some Cathe step but instead ended up putting together 1 bag for goodwill. I really need to get more bags together because it didn't even make a dent in my closet:oops:

Belinda - I didn't order today but will before the deadline:) Did you do 2 rounds of 21 df extreme?

Wendy - Great job getting in your workouts! Ugh, on informercials they are so convincing even for things that don't apply to meo_O I almost bought some skin care but when I looked at reviews the reviews weren't good.

Waves hi to Kristin & Wendy

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I will do 21DF today.

Debbie - I am on my 2nd round of 21 DF Ext. I am on week 7 :) Like I said, I probably will order on the 3rd :p LOL, about only having 1 bag for Goodwill :) Keep cleaning!

Wendy - get the 21 DF from your sister. I eat 3 cups of fruit. Love fruit. I pumped my containers to the next calorie chart:D especially the meat and vegetables. I am still losing weight.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hey everyone. Yesterday was my rest day. We went with my neighbors to the waterpark, Splish Splash. It was tons of fun. We spent the whole day there. Afterwards we went for pizza together. Poor dog was in the house alone most of the day. This morning I took him for a long walk to make up for it, and then played with him outside. He is pretty tuckered out.

Just finished my workout for today. I did HS, premix with no conditioning and bonus core #1. This is my favorite boxing workout of Cathe's. The time just flies on this one.

Debbie- We are off from jury duty this week, but go back on Monday for summations, the judge giving us the counts and law and then deliberating. Hopefully the deliberating will not take long. Lol at your one bag. DH refuses to give any of his clothes away and he wears maybe half of it. His closet is packet. My closet still has room, lol. He has more pairs of sneakers/shoes than me too.

Belinda- curious if you have the Piyo dvds. I had thought about ordering them awhile back, but never did. If you have them, did you like them?

Wendy- great workouts! Infomercials are so tempting to me, lol, especially late at night.

Okay, off to go in the pool with the boys. They are harassing me, lol.

Kristin

Hi,

I did 21 df yoga. I worked a 1/2 day today, wouldn't you know they were doing a floor move but I did get some really nice set-ups so it was worth it:) We took my SIL out for an early dinner tonight and ate outside. We were lucky it didn't rain, only a couple of drops.

Belinda - I know I'm going to try and tackle the closet a little bit each day so I can make a dent;) Did you bump up to an extra yellow container (carbs)? You are doing a great job with your rotation!

Kristin - It is crazy that the trial is going into July, you weren't far off when you said it could be going on around the RT:eek: It's nice that you had this week off for the holiday. I'm more like your DH but probably only wear 1/4 of my closet:rolleyes:

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Hi ladies!

Kelly's Muscle Definition #1 for me last night. I have my writing critique group tonight, so I hope to finish out strong for the rest of the week.

Belinda-Okay, awesome to know you bumped up the containers and lost weight! I'm going to try that first. I did eat a more vegetable based salad yesterday and added in some garbanzo beans, and it did fill me up. The two containers I wanted to bump were fruits and carbs. I usually only eat one or two proteins a day so that one is hard for me to make!!

Debbie-One bag is one more bag than you started with, right? :) You'll get it sorted!

Kristin-Your rest day sounds like a blast. Okay, how strange is this-I purposefully look for the fitness DVD informercials, even if I've seen them before, to watch when I have insomnia. Total video nerd, I know... :)

Waves to Cookie!

Hi Ladies!

Okay, yesterday I did Rockout Knockout (43 minute premix.) Today I did Muscle Definition #2.

Hope to get in three more for a solid 5 this week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.