Commit to get Fit & Lean for June 2015

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & did 21 DF Total Body Cardio Fix. I bought the pocket hose (flexible/expandable hose) what an amazing concept. My other hose kept getting kinks, tangles & was driving me crazy.

Belinda - The Live workouts are similar to dvds but a very relaxed feeling & pace to the workouts. I like the built in water breaks and Cathe also stops (not the gym members) during the workouts to point out the right/wrong form for the exercise. I personally really like it but maybe someone not familar with gym workouts wouldn't. I plan to continue subscribing to Live because I like the selection of workouts.

Wendy - It seems like writing comes do easy to you & you enjoy it so much:)

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Upper Fix. Did you all order Cathe's new series ?

Debbie - I agree with you on Cathe's Live :) Find them very similar to her DVD's :) I need to go through all my dvd's first before I sign up for anything, lol :) I am already overwhelmed with my never ending, huge dvd collection :) Glad you like it. I just bought PiYo on Saturday, got it for a really good price :) I think I am done with buying more and more dvd's :)

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hey guys! It's been a crazy couple of days. Yesterday I was at work, which was supposed to be my last day there. I had to compute all my grades, enter them, clean out my room and pack up all in one day. . . and I did it. Then I said my final goodbye to my principal because she is retiring, and I was expecting to be on jury duty the rest of the week. Well today the defense for our defendant rest, so now we are done with jury duty until the other jury's defendants' rest their case. In other words, I am not going back to jury duty until July 6th (some jurors had planned vacations next week). That means I am going back to work, lol. I will have nothing to do! I am going to bring a book to read, lol.

Today was so humid. After getting home, DS and I swam in the pool. Then I did my workout. We only have one a/c hooked up, so I did it in the heat. I am a sweaty mess. I did All Out, floor cardio only premix, plus TTM LI Tabata and UB core. I am a sweaty mess now.

Father's Day. . . my sister came with her family and so did my parents. My brother did not come, of course. My sister acted as if nothing had happened. My parents didn't say a word (they never do). She gets away with being a nasty *#&%(@#%. I had to hold my tongue, which I did, with the help of some Skinnygirl Cosmos, lol.

I will be back with personals tomorrow. I desperately need to take a shower.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did 21 DF lower body. I went out tonight with my SILs and a close friend of ours. She is about 70 yrs. old who lost her husband about a year ago. She lost about 30 lbs. and looks amazing the Dr.'s are even taking her off her meds. It was inspiring to see her energy and how losing the weight & eating well & exercising transformed her.

Belinda - Thanks for the heads up that the presell will be going up, I didn't even catch that. You'll have to let us know what you think of Piyo.

Kristin - Too bad you couldn't stay home, afterall you did rush to get everything done. Wow, the trial is lasting a long time it's cutting into your summer:( but I guess it's close to being over.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext after my coffee :)

Debbie - good for your friend :) Love hearing stories like that. I will start Piyo in about 3 weeks, got the set really cheap. Had my eye on that one for a long time. Will you be ordering DVD's, downloads or both? You are welcome:)

Kirstin - sad your brother didn't come because of your sister :( Your brother did the right thing to avoid a fight in front of your parents and kids. I agree, the trail is going on forever :)

I will be back after my workout. Happy Hump Day

Hi everyone. Still no a/c downstairs, so I had to sweat it out again. I did another short, but tough workout. X10 Hi/Lo plus bonus abs 1 from RWH. I also took Baxter for a long walk. I really need to get my eating back on track. This morning I was late, so I skipped breakfast, had a croissant at school and then had hot wings and fries for lunch, with a beer. Then a burger and hotdog (well half of each) for dinner. Ugh! Tomorrow is my last day of school, and it's a half day, so after tomorrow, I think I will be back on track.

Belinda- come to find out today, because my brother called me, my sister is not letting up. She sent him a few more messages. Then my SIL sent her a message and called her the B word. Then my sister called my dad, who has enough stress taking care of my mother, and told him my SIL called her the B word. It is getting ugly. Over nonsense. What they feed their baby is none of her business. She should say she is sorry for overstepping her bounds and move on. I am secretly happy the attack isn't on me this time, though.

Deb- wow! Your SIL's friend did an amazing thing by losing that weight and getting healthier. It's never too late! That is inspiring. Did you decide on what to do with the room? I don't care either way. I'm just looking forward to working out with Cathe live again.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did 21 DF upper body. It was such a beautiful day today, not so humid.

Belinda - I'm going to order the DVDs but keep going back & forth on the downloads because I haven't used them yet:confused:

Kristin - I forgot to cancel the room today but will tomorrow unless I hear different from you LOL it doesn't matter to me either. At this new hotel they don't have breakfast. There is a counter in the lobby where you can buy somethings but I didn't see anyone doing that last year. I will bring some heathy snacks for us to have in the morning.

Waves hi to Cookie & Wendy

Good morning,

I will do 21DF Ext. Lower body today.

Debbie - I am going back and forth about dvd's/downloads? Good job on your yesterday.

Kirstin - sorry about the situation with your sister :) LOL, what your dad and brother said :D Kudos to you for working out without AC.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

School's officially over. The boys and I celebrated with our traditional ice cream cones, lol. I just finished FlexTrain. Going to jump in the pool. DS has a game tonight by the apartment DH and I lived in when we were just married. There was this awesome pizza place we went to all the time. We decided to go there for dinner after the game. So excited!

Deb- I thought I saw a breakfast restaurant on the hotel's website. I must have my breakfast, lol, especially my coffee.

Belinda- the situation got worse. . . and my SIL's mother ended up getting involved and told my sister off. I am soooo glad I am not directly involved in this one.

Cookie- still counting down?

Okay, I need to get in the pool.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. The instructor is renting a shore house with her friends for almost 2 weeks so this was her last class. It was a hard class & I am sore already:confused: I'm off tomorrow, we have a concert in town tomorrow night "Peter Frampton". DH & I went to go see him in NYC when we were first dating.

Belinda - I know I am going to make a decision over the weekend, leaning towards dvds only. I can't wait to see the difference between 21 regular & 21 extreme.

Kristin - Your right it's hard to do RT workouts without a good breakfast & lots of coffee;) It's good that you get to watch the drama of you sister & SIL from the sidelines (maybe eating popcorn:)). Hopefully your SILs Mom getting involved helps the situation. I guess you & the boy's can sleep in now! Yumm, revisiting the pizza place sounds like fun.

Waves hi to Cookie & Wendy

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Cardio and if it stops raining a dog walk.

Debbie - the both are different and fun :) We have 3 weeks left than I we do Charlene Extreme :) Love the 30 min workouts. I also will make up my mind about Cathe's presale this weekend.

Kirstin - Time to relax. Hope you had fun last night. I am so sorry to hear things are getting worst with your sister :( Must be difficult to deal with. So sad people make others live so miserable. Hope eventually she comes around and mind her own business.

Cookie - how are you doing? Miss you :)

I will be back after my workouts.

Hi Ladies!

Okay, my workouts this week:
M: Crossfire prexmix
T: Kelly's Muscle Endurance #1
W: Off
Th: Cardio Supersets
F: Muscle Endurance #2 (tonight)

Kristin-Man, what a hot mess! I'm so glad you were able to get through it with the help of Skinnygirl Cosmos! (that did make me laugh.) :)

Debbie-I really do love writing. It's the one talent I have, LOL!!

Cookie-How are you lady?

Belinda-I feel like my DVD collection is like my closet. I look at, see loads of options, and then flop on the bed and say "I have NOTHING to wear/workout with!" LOL!!

:) Wendy

Good morning,

I have 21 DF Ext. Dirty 30 on tap today :)

Cookie - where are you?

Wendy - great job on your workouts this week, girl. LOL, I feel the same way about my dvd collection :)

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Hey everyone. I did workout yesterday, but I did not have time to log on here. We went to the movies to see Max, the dog movie. It got bad reviews but we really liked it. It was a nice family movie. Then I had to get my workout in before DS's baseball game. I did Xtrain Legs. After his game we went out to dinner, and by the time we got home we were all exhausted. I just finished today's workout, which was Party Rockin' Step 2. I really enjoy this workout. It is fun and the combos aren't too long and dragged out, so I don't get bored. Plus, I love the music.

Not much planned for today except clean max. I need to clean this house top to bottom :(. Oh what fun!

Belinda- I'm definitely preordering the series. I just need to pay my bills first, lol.

Deb- It is better to watch on the sidelines than to be involved. I am relieved that for once I am not the target. It just stinks that we have to deal with this at all.

Wendy- great workouts this week! ME is one of my favorites!

Okay, I need to get cleaning here, ugh!

Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday I did Boxing w/leg blasts Live. Today was 21 df Pilates fix. I still need to pop in some step dvds, my biggest worry at the RT. It was rainy today but tomorrow should be nice.

The concert last night was fun. I bought tickets from a 3rd party since it was sold out & they turned out to be really good seats.

Belinda - I'm going to order tomorrow or Monday but still can't decide if I should get the downloads:confused: I look forward to hearing your reviews for Charlene Extreme.

Kristin - The reviews for Max were good in our paper but he did say only if you like dogs. I really want to see that movie too! I remembered that I went to the Dunkin Donuts for a sandwich & coffee right next to Cathe's gym last RT. I couldn't imagine me getting through the workouts without food LOL.

Wendy - Your right it is so hard to pick out a DVD just like our clothes closets. I always reach for my favorites;)

Cookie - I hope your feeling better.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Yoga today and walking the dogs.

Debbie - I will wait until the last day :) I probably will order both :) Did I tell you, I only payed $15 for Charlene Extreme:D Been wanting the set for a long time.

Kirstin - you still have time to preorder, I am pretty sure I will wait until the last day :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Happy Sunday! Just finished High Reps, upper body only premix. There is no back in that premix? :confused::confused::confused: I also did STS Extended Stretch. My legs, especially my hamstrings are tight. It stopped raining, but it is overcast. I promised my younger DS I would take him to the park so he can ride his new green machine he got for his birthday while I walk the dog (two birds with one stone). Now I'm regretting it because it isn't such a nice day out. However, at least the two of them will be tired. My older DS is going to a birthday party after his game.

Tomorrow will most likely be my rest day. We are going to the water park. I cannot wait!

Belinda- like you, I will probably wait until the last day.

Deb- we are all dog lovers in this house, obviously, lol. Maybe that's why we loved it so much. It inspired my boys to play with the dog. Usually I am the only one who plays with him.

Got a lot of cleaning done yesterday. Now I just have to finish and fold the laundry.

Enjoy the day!

Kristin

Good afternoon,

21 DF Ext. Yoga is done.

Kirstin - when HR fist came out, a lot of people were upset about the back missing :( Have fun at the park.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening

Hi,

Today I did 21 df cardio fix. I measured my pasta dry today & it didn't look like much but I was full so go figure:confused:

Belinda - Are you thinking about both the dvds and downloads? Crazy price for Charlene, awsome deal!!!

Krsitin - Too funny about the boys, you may have to buy that movie when it comes out LOL. I always wonder where back is in the premix too. I did laundrymax today cleanmax tomorrow. When do you have jury duty again?

Waves hi to everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.