Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Getting ready to pick my kids up from the airport! I hope I get my workout in today, maybe tonight. I couldn't sleep last night, awoke up every hour:confused: that's gonna be fun today!

I will check in later!

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

Hallo ladies,

Just a quick check in! Kids are here:eek: my son's luggage is missing:confused: Hope they will find it and bring it tomorrow!

Hi and Welcome, Heidinsasha! Awesome workout yesterday.

I will be back with more personals later! I just got done doing Insanity " Cardio Power & Resistance". I have no engery to do weights today, will do them tomorrow.
Hi girls,

Lori - how did your traing went yesterday? What do you think about the new workouts? I know what you mean about spending money on other people. Nic workouts yesterday.

Kirstin - awesome job on C&W

Helene - hope you had fun at the indoor water park yesterday. Yes, I am very tired. I think I took on to much, if you know what I mean. I will try to stick with both and see what happnds. I heard the TF workouts are lots of fun.

Amelia - nice job on PH and your yoga workout! Guess what? I skipped my abs yesterday, lol!

Melissa - sorry you had a crazy weekend. Glad you enjoyed your recovery week!

Cookie - I feel the same way, about cleaning. It's never ending and I am excusted, LOL! How did you like the movie? Who is in it?

BBL!

Last edited:
Enjoying a rest day after yesterday but lots of cleaning and laundry to do oh boy!! Gearing up for Christmas and am almost ready :D I've read a lot about TF and have a friend who recently went to a training seminar so she can teach they seem like a lot of fun.

Afternoon everybody,

Well I won't catch up much on personals but I'll try to stay on top of the current ones. LOL.

Belinda: I know what you mean about doing too much..... Not sure that's a good thing. LOL. Glad you have your kids with you. +/- luggage. Better than the other way around (luggage but no kid). All right, enough fun for today. Yes, having done both some heavy weights and Insanity workouts, I was wondering how you were going to hold up. Make sure you get some naps in.

Heidi: Nice workout yesterday and welcome! :) I love BM2 as well. Some great premixes on that one too. Enjoy your rest day. Maybe you'll rub off on me some and I'll do some laundry and cleaning when I get home. LOL. TF is fun. It's kind of like Insanity light but not quite. I like that some of the workouts are really short and I can tack them on. But I'm actually going to try and do one month's worth with some short weight sessions and see how I do.

Cookie: So you are making cookies to exchange them. That is too funny. We just got some Amish friendship bread form a neighbor yesterday. We got to do stuff for 10 days. It's fun for the kids.

Melissa: So you have two countdowns right? One for when you give your notice and one for when you leave. :p PS, Insanity is def worth it in my book (compared to TF since you already had TJ). It's intense all right and different. The guy has a good personality and the music while not recognizable is good as well I find. Maybe Belinda can add. I think Cookie has it too. This water park is North of Albany.

Amelia: You sound in much better spirits now that you've actually had time to breathe a little bit. Well done. Glad to see that you also found some people to enjoy at the place your work at.

Lori: How many sessions are you up to every week now? Your schedule sounds insane. And then you wonder why you loose weight before Christmas?! Only you can keep up with a schedule like that!

Hi to Trish, Deb, Kristin and Iris.

It's go go go before my TC tonight and DH is gone from 7:30 on. Don't think I'll get anything in. Worked legs and abs yesterday and had fun at the water park.

Have a great day everyone!

Hey girls, I never did do that yoga workout yesterday:eek: But I am happy to report that i just finished a 35min run interval....and thats after working 8hours so im pretty proud,lol

Welcome heidinsasha, I meant to welcome you the other day...enjoy your rest day today!!

Belinda-Enjoy your family time...hope you get a good nights rest tonight!

Helene-Glad to hear you had fun at the water park yesterday...nice workout too. I too have a hard time catching up with everybody...LOL at your comment about it.

ok....that just about does it for me. I will try and check back in tomorrow...have a good night:)

Evening ladies! Just finished up DIsc 25 on STS and Stability Ball Abs. My back is feeling it already; I'm expecting some killer DOMS tomorrow!

Belinda, glad your babies made it safe and sound! I agree, losing the luggage is better than losing a kid lol. They should tell the airline they had some extra stuff like a diamond necklace for mom in there ;)

Heidinsasha, I heard lots of good things about TF. Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

Helene, yup I have 2 countdowns going. Right now I'm just counting down til I give notice. Today I was thinking about all the crap I do and decided they really dug a hole for themselves but putting all that work on 1 person; there is no way someone can get trained on all that in 2 weeks. MUAAHAHAHAHA :p Glad you enjoyed the water park!

Amelia, great workout today!!

Hello to anyone checking in after me! Have a great night ladies!!

Ok...let's try this again. I think I have tried to check in atleast 3 times today!

Another busy day but in the good way. I did 4 training sessions and I did some chest,shoulders, and bics...then I did CCC. I have only done that workout once! LOL I remember adding a 4 mile run at the end b/c I didn't think it was hard enough and Iris thought I was insane! Well...it did me in today! I think since I stopped training for the marathons my endurance as went down some what...to be expected I suppose.

Belinda** I am guessing you are happy that the kids are home! Hope they find DS's luggage soon. Traveling is a real pain!

Helene** Last week was pretty quiet with training b/c some of the girls were away. Everyone is home this week so its pretty busy again. I have 3 girls 3-4 x's a week and 2 others 2 x's a week. AND 4 more starting after Christmas...YIKES! Not everyone will stick with it though. Some people are looking for a quick fix and we know how that goes.

Ameila** Nice run!!!! Did you get your shopping done?

Heidinsasha** Happy you could join us!! Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

Melissa** Sending you DOMS vibes! LOL How is work going???

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Hello all! So yesterday ended up being a rest day, but I just made up for it by doing Butts and Guts. Oh my, my legs are shaking! My eating has not been very clean, and as much as I try, I cannot seem to avoid eating the cookies and hte candies and all the other good stuff. I am still good with breakfast and lunch and dinner though, so I guess the bad snacking here and there should not be so bad, lol.

Melissa- I have one countdown. . . the countdown until Christmas break. I feel like I am running a never-ending marathon right now. Cannot wait to just enjoy the holidays!

Amelia- WTG on your run! how'd you enjoy that weekend off? Are your hours going to be more "normal" now?

Belinda- Glad that your kids made it okay. Now your holiday can begin ;)

Heidi- welcome! BM2 is one of my all time favorites. My favorite premix is the cardio and weights. Love the ab section on it too and teh music, as Melissa said. teh music is awesome.

Helene- I lost my place on personals last week too. I never did catch up myself. Hope you get through your busy day without too much stress!

Lori- CCC kills me every time. A four mile run after? Oh my! It surpirses how winded I am at the end of it. I am surprised that I am still standing at the end of it! ;)

Alrighty, bb tomorrow, hopefully with some DOMS

Kristin

Good evening,

Heidi - I also love BM2. I have been doing Laundy & cleaning for the last few day's, never ends doesn't it? Enjoy your rest day. If you have time tell us a little about you!

Helene - I am sure, Darieus luggage will show up soon. I will try to keep up with Insanity & weights, I like the combo of workouts. With the time change I will have free time to get all my workouts in, plus I need it around this time of the year. I don't wonna gain weight. Glad you had fun at the water park.

Amelia - don't feel bad about the yoga., you are doing great! Yeah, on the TM run.

Melissa - nicely done on D25 and DOMS! LOL, about the diamond nexklace, they only pay you so much $$, with isn't a lot! Like the way you think, lol!

Lori - I was wondering what happnend to you? Didn't see you check in this morning! wOW, on the 4 traiing sessions and getting your own workouts in! You are amazing, girl!

Kirstin - glad you enjoyed your rest day. Nice job on B&G! That one will get you good!

Good night, ladies! (and good morning to me!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.