Commit to get Fit & Lean for April 2015

Hi Ladies!

Let's see...Monday was Quick Fix Cardio #2; last night was Cathe's Slow & Heavy Triceps & Biceps (skipped abs, it was getting late.) Might take tonight off to write, we'll see.

Belinda-Did the rain stop?????

Deb-Gah, I never thought about all the Mother's Day merchandising you have to do! I'll keep my stranded passengers LOL!!!

Kristin-Man, you go from sick to being really busy! I hope you are feeling better!

Waves to Cookie & Christine!

:) Wendy

Hi,

I did Flex Train tonight. I'm going to be busy the next couple of days so can't wait till the weekend:)

Belinda - We always fly into Tampa when we go to Florida. Did you bring your containers? Some days I have too many carbs & fats but I do see an improvement.

Kristin - I'll be going to Long Island real early Saturday morning for a gf's Mom's funeral:( We were supposed to get together anyway this weekend, but now it will be for a sad reason. It's hard when baseball season is in to juggle everything.

Wendy - Do you have to be in the mood to write?

Cookie - How are you?

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

The rain never stopped yesterday :) We took a chance and drove to Key West:D The weather was a lot better than in Key Largo. I didn't get any sleep the first night, my Lab was afraid off all the lighting and thunder that went on for 6 hours. Poor thing! We took the dogs with us to Key West. Key West is a party down, lol! People were drunk around 4 pm:eek: We walked around Key West and watched the famous sun set. Last night I got a good night sleep, The weather is suppose to change??

I did 21 Day Fix Lower Fix yesterday. Today I will do 21 DF Pilates.

Debbie - yes, I brought my containers. I eat my carbs early in the day. I don't eat carbs in the evening. It was hard at first, but now it doesn't border me anymore. I think the fat's that got me too at first:( Try to log them into your app first than you know how much you have left. Are you doing any of her salad dressing's? Her seasoning is amazing. I use it for my chicken :)

Wendy - the rain stopped but it's suppose to come back:( We deciding if we want to stay or leave before Sunday? We probably go to another beach?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Ok. . . I decided to stop STS for the next two weeks. I couldn't start it up again this week and then next week DH has to go away for work again for a few days. I think I will be more likely to get my workouts in if I keep it flexible. I cannot follow a rotation right now. I did not work out the last three days. Today I decided to do one I felt like doing, FlexTrain, and guess what, I got it done. I've been swamped between DH being gone, doing the homework with the boys, getting DS to his baseball games, and then getting my sub all ready for when I am on jury duty. The trial starts Monday.

Wendy- it has been a bad two weeks, but I am hoping I get back into the routine. I miss my workouts!

Deb- I am sorry to hear about gf's mom. Whereabouts on Long Island will you be? I live in Suffolk County.

Belinda- someone stole lug nuts from your RV? That is terrible! What the heck is wrong with people. How frustrating and aggravating that must have been for you. I believe in karma. . . they''ll get theirs ;)

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in but took my son's dog for a long walk. It was so nice to see everything blooming wish it could stay that way. I'm also lucky I don't have allergies or I might not feel that way LOL. Tomorrow & Monday filling in for the NYC girl who is going to see the castles in Ireland. That sounds awesome!

Belinda - So much rain:( Someday I want to go to Key West have only made it as far as Key Largo & liked it. I really haven't looked at the dressings & seasonings but will . . . thanks!

Kristin - Is it easier when DH goes away now that the boys are older? I'm guessing the running around must be tough. The church is in Smithtown where my friend lives also not sure where the lunch is and if we are even going.

Waves hi to everyone

Hey girls,

I am still doing 21 DF, did Cardio Fix today.

Cookie - how are you doing?

Debbie- we having a blast in Miami :) Today we went downtown South Beach, that was a lot of fun. Lot's of expensive shops. and great Restaurants. South Beach is very dog friendly:D Key West reminded me a little of Bourbon Str., party street :) It's not a big city, one main street, lol. The sunset was very pretty:)

Kirstin - LOL, I was thinking the same:) Karma will get them :) We just couldn't believe it, that someone would do that? I guess they needed them more than we did, lol. We parked the RV in Food Lion's parking lot :(

Good night ladies.

Hi,

It was a really long day SIL & I went to gf's Mom's funeral in Long Island it was such a long day. We left really early drove all around to go to the funeral parlor, church & cemetary so didn't eat anything till around 2pm & was starving so reached for bread & pasta at the repassing lunch:( So mad at myself for not packing something & being prepared. No workout for me going to bed now;)

Belinda - I love South Beach, expensive but the food is so good. I also like the walkway. I remember lots of places being dog friendly. The gf I saw today just came back from Key West and said they did a bar crawl but early in the day before the young people came out. She also talked about the sunset.

Waves hi to everyone

Hey guys. SO April was not a good month for me as far as workouts are concerned. First I got sick and then DH was away. May is going to be a month of doing what I feel like doing as far as workouts. No set rotation but I am going to try to do six workouts a week as my goal. I plan on doing cardio, circuit, cardio, rest, cardio, weights, cardio, something like that anyway. I will be mixing longer cardio with shorter and just going for my favorites. Today's workout was Party Rockin' Step 2. I also did a lot of gardening this weekend. We bought big planters and planted flowers for our front stoop. We also made a little flower bed around our mailbox and I added flowers by the landscape in the front of the house. We cannot put flowers in the backyard with my crazy dog, lol.

Deb- Boy that was a lot of driving and running around for one day for the funeral. No wonder you went for the bread and pasta. I would have done the same. So I guess the boys being older make it easier when DH is away in some ways. However, they have so much to do between homework and baseball practices and games, and hip hop dance that it is a lot of running around and I am exhausted by the time I get home. This week I have jury duty, the trial is starting tomorrow. DH is going away this week, but I think it will be easier with jury duty. I go to court at 10, so I can put my boys on the bus in the morning and take my time getting ready.

Belinda- I've always wanted to go to Miami. We always go to Orlanda. One day when my boys are older, DH and I will get there :). I wish Long Island had more dog friendly beaches. The two I take Baxter to are not real ocean beaches. One is the Great South Bay, which isn't so great, lol. The other is Gardiner's Park. It is good in that it has a lot of paths to walk through this wooded area before you get to the beach, and I use that term loosely. The beach itself is not much sand or anything, but he likes it.

Okay, bb tomorrow. . . pinky promise.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did Great Glutes, I actually wanted to do Lean Legs but put the wrong DVD but it was all good:) I was supposed to cook my monthly sauce but did Chicken parm & Eggplant parm instead.

Tomorrow I'm going to NYC Macy's and my boss is in from Florida so she may stop by the store. So many problems on Friday, they gave me a hard time for not having a Macy's picture ID (in NJ we don't need pic), a mouse ran in front of me & they told me they are all overo_O I'm wondering if they name them:rolleyes:, problems getting a ticket but someone came through for me.

Belinda - Are you headed back home?

Kristin - Sometimes I like to just pick my favorite workouts too, great plan! My planters (terra cotta) are breaking apart because of the last 2 winters to may have to replace them. Our jury duty starts so early 10am sounds good:)

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning ladies,

21 DF TB Cardio is done.

I will catch up on personals later today or tomorrow. Sorry :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi,

Last day working in NYC , could never work in that store all the time. I met my boss today and we both agree couldn't work in that store. All the bags the wallets are wrapped in are so dusty actually the whole stockroom is so dusty can't be good for your health! I forgot to bring baby wipes so needed to keep going to the bathroom to wash my hands.

Belinda - Great job with your workout, are you home yet?

Kristin - How was jury duty, do you get out earlier?

Cookie - I was thinking about you today, worried about you hope all is ok.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

Thank you Debbie :) I had a blast yesterday in Miami :) No, we are still in Miami. Good job yesterday.

I am still doing 21 DF. Yesterday I did 21DF TB Cardio and today I will do 21DF Upper Fix.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Hi Ladies!

Happy Mother's Day!

Crazy week. I turned in my November release to the publisher, finished edits on the May 27th release, and that's been put up for presale, and I started working on my first release for 2016. GAH!

So far I've done four workouts this week, hope to get one more in tonight for five. Whoo!

Belinda-Happy belated birthday!

Kristin-I always do better when I pick my own workouts. Here's to a great May!

Debbie-How was NYC Macy's????

:) Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.