Commit to get fit for Feb 20 -26 ,2012

Evening

The kids are in tae Keon do. It's cute to watch.

Belinda: I hope you got a nap in. I push my DH when he snores. But last night I fell asleep in DS's room and never woke up. I think you asked for results. Not much yet. It's supposed to start coming after week 6. I'm finishing week 4.

Deb: Keep us posted on your niece. I hope she does good with the year and a half she has left.

Cookie: I have been eating more lately and it seems my cravings are not as bad. I am also not as tired and probably a lot nicer to be around too. No weight gain either. I think you signed up for MFP so you can go see how I am eating if you want.

Hi to everyone else
Had a good time working out my chest and triceps this morning. Looking forward to the weekend already. :)

Kristin: just realized I missed you. Ooops, sorry! It's been nice weather for your week off. It sounds like you are really enjoying it! And finding the time for some nice workouts!!!!! Well done!

Hi,

Today I did Slide & Glide. DS & my niece's bf are going to Penn State this weekend to visit her. I think it should cheer her up & she comes home in 2 weeks for Spring Break so that's good too. Thank you for your support.

Belinda - I'm sure having the RV out of sight is a good thing but maybe by the summer you'll be ready for a trip or two:) I hope you fit in a nap.

Cookie - Tracey Anderson's DVD's have too many reps, like to do them once in awhile but not on a regular basis. We are so spoiled by Cathe's cuing. I hope you survived your 4 meetings.

Kristin - You are fitting in a lot of w/o's this week. You must be looking forward the the rest week:) Enjoy the rest of your time!

Goodnight:)

Morning Heidi and Sherry,

I was so excusted yesterday, just did MMA Kickbox and that was it;) All those unpacking is getting on my last nerves.

I have D3 legs on tap today. What about you girs?

I will catch up on personals later.

Hello everyone. Happy Friday. This week went fast, lol. Today I did LICH and SB Abs from AC. It is a rainy do-nothing kind of day. No real plans for the weekend either. I cannot believe we are heading into March already. I am hoping that we get through this month without any snow. . . Cannot say I miss the stuff, lol. I think we all had more than we could tolerate last year.

Belinda- MMA KB is such a great workout when you don't have the enregy to work out, isn't it? I always work up a sweat and push through that one. Not all of Cathe's workouts are doable when you are tired, lol.

Deb- Slide and Glide is a great workout, isn't it? That is good that DS will be visiting DN. Good too that spring break is in a couple of weeks.

Helene- I always wanted to get my boys involved in martial arts. I am just afraid they would karate chop each other, lol ;).

Cookie- How'd all your meetings go?

Kristin

Evening!

Belinda: so where are you keeping the RV? sorry if I wasn't paying attention.

Deb: I've only done slide and glide once, but I think I will do the cardio section this coming week. Glad your niece has visitors.

Kristin: yep! March here we come! That was quick! You've been getting some great workouts in this week!

Worked my legs this morning and was starving all day.

Not much else is new here. I did purchase a couple things this week: the zumba exhilarated DVD set so I can move at the RT and an inversion table for my back since people seem to be raving about it.

Hi to anyone lurking! :D

Hi,

I did yoga today, was going to squeeze in another workout but it didn't happen:) I'll be doing this rotation well into March:eek:

Belinda - So who's Heidi & Sherry:p Are you almost on the last box?

Kristin - Wow, that week flew by but you sure did lots of w/o's & had fun with the boys. So are you counting the days till spring break;) I'll also be happy if it doesn't snow in March too!

Helene - Let me know how you like the Zumba workout. Ever since the Zumba instructor left that everyone loved, I haven't even tried the new girl but funny thing is I almost did today:confused:

Enjoy the weekend:)

Hi everyone, happy Saturday!!! Today I just did CSS. Tomorrow I a begin the last week of Meso 2. I haven't taken a rest day since last Saturday, so I am thinking Monday will be my rest day. Planning on spending the rest of the day playing board games and chilling out with the family.

Deb- I am counting down the days until the state assessments, lol. The assessments are given the day after spring break, which makes me very nervous about how my students will perform. A lot of them are going away, and the rest, well, will be kids on vacation and I cannot say that I blame them. However, they will not be in the right mindset to take these freakin' tests. I plan on doing creative writing once the test is over with. End the year with something fun and creative instead of more essays.

Helene- I wonder how I would do with Zumba in my living room without anyone watching me, lol. :eek::cool:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kristin

Hi,

I stumbled through LIC today:confused: I guess I just don't do enough step. I also looked at the rotation & forgot to do an upper body w/o maybe tomorrow. I've been spending the day catching up on laundry & will go out for something to eat with DH soon.

It's been real windy & a neighbor's basketball set went right throw their car windshield.

Belinda - I hope your down to the last boxes? Wondering if your keeping everything:p

Kristin - I bet your just as nervous with the state's as the kids. Sending positive vibes that all of you sail through them on Monday. Wow, you are speeding through STS!

Waves hi to everyone:)

Hi everyone,

Finished phase one of livefit trainer today. Monday starts phase two. I'd better read up on what I'm supposed to do. I know the workouts are supposed to get longer. Like I have all the time in the world!

Belinda: Did you fall in one of your boxes? Hope all is well.

Kristin: Well if you can't zumba in the privacy of your own livingroom have them join. I had the kids learning the belly dancing moves with me this morning! Are you ever going to do anything else than the LIS workouts? When was the last time you did imax2?

Deb: laundryMax is my nemesis. Ugh, what a thankless job. Only time DS notices is when I don't wash his favorite shirt like..... Every day! LIC It reminds me of the RT last year when you went behind me. :)

Cookie: How are you doing? I hope you are somewhat better!

Ok, that's about it for me. Ice cream and chips today. Oops! But we all have to live a little right?

Hi to everyone else!

Hi all. Happy Sunday. I stayed home instead of going to Nikolas' bball game today because my younger DS was quite cranky. He is still napping as we speak. He didn't nap yesterday. Both of my boys are "possessed" when they are overtired, lol. Anyway. . . I took advantage of having the house to myself and got my workouts in. I did STS D22, chest, shoulders and triceps (those drop sets with 10 seconds rest killed me) and then I did IMAX 2 premix 1-5. I am in serious need of a shower ;).

Deb- the tests are actually in April, after Easter break. I would like to fast-forward to after the test, lol. It has been great being home this week with the boys, especially with the nice weather. We had a lot of fun outside and my younger DS kept asking me if I was going to work and I would say no, and he would say good :D. It makes me feel guilty when I go back to work, but summer will be here before we know it. I know I am lucky to be a working mom with the same time off as the boys. Did you do Yoga Max or Relax or something else?

Helene- funny you mentioned IMAX 2 as I had it planned for today, lol. I love the LIS and with STS I have been trying to do at least 2 LIS workouts and then older ones. I feel I can get more cardio without all the high impact (my knees sometimes hurt if I do too many high impact workouts in a row).

Belinda- how is the house coming along?

Hello to everyone else.

Off to shower!
Kristin

Belinda-

'Evening!
Belinda, how are you doing with your own boxing workout? How's your dh feeling?
Helene, bellydancing!!! Bet the kids just love that. Where did you find the zumba dvds? I'm sure my dd would love them.
Deb, how is your dn doing? Glad your family is going to visit her; I'm sure it will mean a lot to her.
Kristin, sounds like you enjoyed your break, and I'm sure the boys love spending more time with you.
Still struggling to recover from these infections. They really seemed to have hit me hard. Thursdays meetings left me with no time to clean my office at work. I'm moving (again) and this time to a different building on the third floor in a very old buiding with no elevator. I'd like to clean it before moving things in, but my sinuses haven't been up to it, nor have I had the time. Oh well, at least I don't have a 100 boxes like someone else I know.
Cookie

Hi!

Kristin: too funny about imax2. I had to chuckle when I saw you did that. Summer is just around the corner. Hang in there! Though I'm sure you'll want a little break at some point this summer too.

Cookie: I am in the process of moving too. They are closing down the building I am in and moving almost everybody to a really old building in Rensselear. Thankfully I am one of the few going to a newer building but there will be four of us squished like sardines with 6' desks where I had my own office for 10 years. Oh well, I'll get to commute with DH, and I'm better off than the guys going to the really old building.

Hi to Belinda and Deb. Anyone just lurking and want to say hi? :)

Today was a rest day but I did go rollerblading with the kids for three hours this afternoon. Other than the place being super packed we had a fantastic time!

Good night.

Hi,

I did Total Body trisets upperbody today. So tomorrow IMAX 2 is next on my rotation . . . wish Kristin's & Helene's w/o's can count for me:eek: I was watching the Oscars but not staying up for them.

Helene - It's funny when I was doing LIC, I was thinking how I even do step in public:eek: Wow, rollerblading for 3 hours, I see major DOMS for you tomorrow!

Cookie - You may have to see if Belinda will come help you because she must be an expert at packing & cleaning:) Take it easy your workouts will be there. DN is doing well, except this weekend about 14 of them including DS were stuck in the elevator for over 2 hours . . . reminded me of your story except DS said they were squeezed in there.

Kristin - At least you have some time before the tests. It's great that you get the same vacations as the boys. Will they go to your school district when they are older?

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.