CoMMit to Get FIT and LEAN Wenesday, Nov 12

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls

Belinda,my thoughts are with you today and your DH while he has is endoscopic septum surgery.So sorry to hear of your frustrations yesterday!

Lori-high fives on the early christmas shopping! We started too,last week as a matter of fact! My kids love lego's and yep,i agree...they can be pretty expensive!

Kristine-Great job on your run interval monday...did you decide on the weight work for yesterday?

Iris-Awesome workout yesterday...wow! Whats on tabs for today? Im glad you are liking your rotation!

Kim-oh ya,I remember from last year...so we both are doing the birthday boogie this weekend;) My DH told me he's taking me somewhere(with out the kids of coure) my first thought was'there goes my diet:confused:" LOL...any special plans this weekend? I'll be 30:(:(...

Trish-I KNOW what you mean...its taken me almost a year of deciding on a HRM, Debbie(fitnessfreak366) pretty much sold me on this one. Great job on your eating monday..my eating was good monday and yesterday was ok,could of been better(had a PTSO meeting @ DD's school and they served pizza and I have absolutely NO will power when it comes to pizza:() Are you posting your meals on myfitnesspal?

Hey to Cheryl and Cookie!!!

My workout today is another walk during lunch...a powerwalk! I really need to get my but off the computer and jump in the shower...ugh! I like work, but it just seems that everyday im learning something different and i feel overwhelmed :confused: they say im doing good though? Im liking the extra money:cool::cool:;):D

ok....bbl have a good day girls!

Good Morning Ladies!

Today is PS Legs and Abs. This workout leaves me with DOMS for days, I dont' know what's worse, PS or GS....lol

Amelia- I know what you mean about work...but if they're saying you're doing fine, then just roll with it! :D

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies! I didn't get my workout in until 8:30 last night! I was wondering if I was ever going to get my butt off of the couch! I asked DH to watch DS for a couple of hours yesterday, instead, he puts him down for a nap....which he doesn't take. Therefore....no workout in the afternoon. I ended up doing a 4 mile run and PH. For some reason everything is jubbled up on DH's laptop...this thing is so weird! Im going to have to post personals seperate . Lori

Ameila** I bet you do like the extra money! I feel the same way about OT shifts...hate to work 'um, but love the paycheck!

Awwww Mannnnn!!!!

Im so sad and mad right now:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

I was just told by my supervisor that Im only needed on saturdays:(. Just when I start talking about liking the extra money, there it goes out the window:(

when I got to work this morning she told me the news. Trebba, the administator was suppose to tell me yesterday.

They hired a girl about three weeks ago(she can work full time AND she's friends/goes to church with my supervisor which I think isn't fair to me:( ) and they also hired another nurse last week so they just can't afford to pay me on tuesdays and wednesdays anymore:( I mean,I kinda saw this coming because after all ,i WAS only hired for saturdays.

she said there was too many people in the front. There suppose to expand there office by the spring time so i would be able to work full time then if i wanted to(and was able)....sigh,im just upset about it all:(

on the other hand my DH was excited about me being home with him agian.:rolleyes:

ok,enough whinning...i will bbl,I will do a good workout today so I can get some of this frustration out:(

that just sucks(and I told her that too,of course in a appropiate way;))

Ameila** Sorry to hear that they are cutting you back! Why does that kind of crap happen just before Christmas? I always hear about people being laid off just before Christmas time! And your right, it isn't fair. You should have had first dibs. They should have came to you and offered you the full time job ( just in case) and then went from there. Who knows? You may have wanted the full time job. Sometimes I think about that stuff at work. Its been pretty slow lately and I can see it on my bosses face (unless something is happening at home that I don't know about). I think I would be one of the last to go b/c I am the only full time girl there. So Im not to worried. Hope you have a better day! Lori

Good morning everyone,

Well, I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I was at a playdate and we just kept talking and talking so it got late and I didn't had time for a workout :mad:. Today will be either a run on the treadmill or I might even do LowMax, we'll see.

Amelia - So sorry to hear about your job. I totally feel for you, extra money is so nice isn't it.

Belinda - Where are you?

Lori - The little ones have they routines, don't they, can't just put them down whenever, hehe ;).

Iris - Sounds like a good workout. For some reason the PS series does not give me DOMS, so I would say GS Legs.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Kristine :)

Good Morning Ladies,

No wo to report today:confused:...I was up, again, between 1:30-4:30 this morning. Good news - instead of laying in bed tossing and turning, I got up and cleaned out the office. Bad news - just too tuckered out to do cardio this morning:(. So, you guys break a good sweat for me today :)

Belinda - Hope the surgery is progressing well and that DH got the private room :)

Iris - Have fun with PS Legs and Abs. I haven't tried that one out yet.

Lori - YAY for getting your wo in last night:D! I think by 8:30 I would have given up already.

Amelia - Yeah, pizza is hard for me to resist, too. I haven't checked out fitnesspal. I'll take a look and see how they compare to caloriecount. One thing I wish caloriecount did is provide a consolidated report which includes the food and activity logs so you can see your net calories. Maybe fitnesspal does this?? Anyhoo, here are my eats for yesterday..(you'll notice that my menu doesn't change much:()
Breakfast - Protein Shake
AM Snack - 2 scrambled eggs, 2 turkey sausage links
Lunch - Salad w/tuna, egg Whites, Kidney Beans, cucumbers
PM Snack - Cottage Cheese & Cantaloupe
Dinner - Peanut butter sandwich & Collard Greens
Total Calories Consumed 1,588
Oh, and don't let the job get you down. It definitely sucks when you lose out on an opportunity because it goes to the **boss' friend** That ticks me off:mad:!

Hey Kim - Yesterday was my first time doing S&H Legs...really enjoyed it. I have had issues with my knees for the past couple of years, but it usually flares up when I'm doing high-impact cardio. As long as my form is good, not too much trouble with weight work. My butt & hamstrings are definitely talking to me this morning:eek: How are you feeling?

Hi Kristine - Don't you hate when something ruins your wo plans?? UUUGGGHHH:rolleyes:! Hope you can fit it in today;)

Hey Cookie - where ya hiding??

Cheryl - What are your plans for today?

BBL.

Hey Girls!

Back to report. I don't think this computer jubbles everything up for me!:confused: Thank goodness...that really ticked me off!

I ended up doing Kari Andersons abs and CF. Long enough. I think tomorrow will be a GS UB workout and a run on the TM. Unless its a nice day, then I will probably run outside.

Kristine** Hope you get your workout in today. DS fought NOT to have his nap this afternoon but I ignored him, told him to behave himself and shut the door. Within 5 mins, he was asleep. Prior to that, he was having no part. Prehaps it was b/c he threw his nummy out of the crib? LOL

Trish** You were up cleaning??? No wonder you are to tired to workout. Your off the hook!

I may check back later. Gonna go get ready for work and start dinner.

Lori:)

Hey Ladies,

I did not have time to check in this am after my workout. I did not make my lunch so I had to get breakfast and lunch together b/f work. I did S&H chest. This evening will be kickboxing or an interval walk/run on the treadmill. I think I am feeling kickboxing! Why does eating right and exercising sometimes feel like such a chore, gotta fix lunch the night b/f, gotta think out meals, gotta get to bed on time, etc. I think that is why I drfit off track sometimes, b/c I just get tired of having to be on point ALL the time. Ok, enough of my whining!

Belinda- I am seding prayers and positive vibes to you and DH today. Hope all is well.

Amelia- Sorry to hear about your hours getting cut at work. Employers often do things like that near the end of the year to save and then rev back up after the new year begins. Look at the positive, you and DH can spend more time together. You are sad about turning 30, girl I will be 39 Saturday!!! I am spending the rest of this year saying good bye to my 30's and HELLO 40 and fabulous!! I want to feel and look better at 40 than I did at 20. To some degree I already do b/c I know me better and what I want. Embrace whatever age you are!

Kristine- Hope you enjoy your run or LM.

Iris- Hope that you enjoyed your workout. Are you still doing the pushup challenge and 200 lunges!!!??

Trish- Yes I do feel my legs, not too bad, but I can feel a little twinge of achiness in my upper chest/shoulders now!! Not too bad, just my muscles saying hello!! I do not go as heavy as Cathe as I still have a lot of weight to lose and definitely don't want to bulk up. Usually if she is using 20# I am using 15# or if she is using 15#, I am using 12 or 10#. Like yesterday for squats she was using 55, I was using 40 as my heaviest weight b/c my body weight is still up there.

Big hello to Cheryl and Cookie. I think I covered everyone. If not, sorry. :( Have a great day!!

OMG!!! How could I have ever forgot Lori!! Hey Lori!! Hi fives on getting that workout done at 8:30pm last nite. Had it been me, it would never have happened!! LOL!! What is CF???

'Evening girls!

Belinda, sorry to hear about your husband. How is he doing? How are you doing? It must be stressful.

Kim and Amelia, our birthday girls. Gee, now you are making me feel really old. I'll confess that turning 35 was hard for me. It was so hard that after I turned 34 I started thinking about it a lot. One day I mentioned I was going to be turning 36, and my mother informed me that it couldn't be. No, I insisted I was. She was right - I perseverated on turning 35 so much that I had myself convinced I was! Now if only I could convince myself and others of some things...

Lori, Kari Anderson?! Wow, I haven't done one of hers in a while. Used to really like them. What one did you do? Your husband and mine sound alike on childcare. He would have thought a nap was a good idea, but he would have also taken one. You worked out at 8:30 at night? I would have had such a hard time sleeping after that. Good for you.

Amelia, I'm sorry about the job situation. That just isn't fair. What workout did you do? I find kickboxing or a heavy weight one works out a lot of stress for me. Not that I'm saying I'm having a stressful week, but yesterday was 4ds upper body, today was B&G, and tomorrow will be Kickmax. Oh, and Monday was Imax 2.

Trish, now you're making me think I need to start Christmas shopping! The only year I had everything done before Thanksgiving was when I was expecting a child in December. Perhaps that's what I need to do be organized - hmmm. Nope not any more. I ordered stuff yesterday but it was all work related. Not looking forward to that discussion when the bill arrives. Do you often wake up at night? My hub's snoring often wakes me. Other times I think of things I need to get done and then wake up. Then I am so dead for the day. Hope you did okay.

Kristine, glad you had such a good time with your friend yesterday. How did today's workout go? I'm with you on GS providing DOMS. What is it Cathe says? Work ya, and work ya good.

Iris, hope this week is going well for you. I like GS and the doms later. I've done a few of FF's rotations and thought they were great. Are you still doing those Fitness Fiestas?

Cheryl, hope everything is great.

Well, as mentioned above, it's been a very hectic week, so the workouts help. Did Imax 2 Monday, Tuesday was 4ds upper body, and today was B&G. Tomorrow should be Kickmax. Does anyone else get tired of pulling out so much equipment to do the 4ds upper body, or is it just me? I usually do it on the weekends or holidays to allow for the extra set up/moving around time.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.